[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck, this is genuinely awful. What a disgusting aftertaste.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ranger_l.png (606KB, 754x713px) Image search: [Google]
ranger_l.png
606KB, 754x713px
Holy fuck, this is genuinely awful. What a disgusting aftertaste.

Wasted my money like a dumb fuck.
>>
It's okay.

There's already two active beer threads, but I guess you felt this one was worth creating.
>>
>>8418914
Their tripple is okay and their citrus ipa is okay. I really only get new Belgium when their variety 12 packs are on sale for $12.
>>
>>8418914
>drinking hops

you got what you deserved

modern beers are pleb-tier
>>
>>8418914
>ipas

I only like lager beer, anything with too much hops or is too dark is overpowering
>>
>>8418914
Did you not read their label and/or look up the flavors of the hops they listed?
>>
>>8419142
>implying there aren't plenty of beers in the world for people who don't like hops
>>
>>8418914
Pretty decent IPA for the price.

Their Lips Of Faith series has put them back in sight. Some phenomenal things they are doing.

Fat Tire used to be a big deal back in the early 90's. People loved that Amber without knowing it was an Amber. Times and palates have changed. I'm glad that they have changed with the times.

New Belgium acceptance thread?
>>
>>8419142

>modern beers are pleb-tier

Congratulations, you win most retarded statement of the week.
>>
>>8419182
>budweiser sippin retard detected
>>
>>8419199
>budweiser
>modern
>>
>>8419200
anything post-Reinheitsgebot in 1516 is to be regarded as a modern pleb-tier beer

enjoy your hops poison, you effeminate faggot
>>
>>8419199

What brain dead line of thought could have possibly lead you to believe that someone defending "modern beers" was a fucking bud drinker? Just goes to show that you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>8419205

>post-reinheitsgebot in 1516
>hops poison

If we were living in pre-reinheitsgebot 1516 90% of beers would be undrinkable because they all relied on wild yeast fermentation. Those that were drinkable would have been incredibly bland because they all would have been one malt, one hop, based on whatever was available at the time, and brewed with the crudest unscientific methods based on whatever knowledge was passed down from what just happened to have worked in the past.

I'm not even sure if you're trolling or literally this ignorant about beer.
>>
>>8419211
>actually believing this
>also actually believing hops was a standard ingredient

epic man, just epic
>>
>>8419223

Actually believing what? That they weren't just relying on whatever yeast happened to get into their wort? Because yeast sure as fuck wasn't part of the legal ingredients for them to add at that time. And how does saying that hops weren't a standard ingredient make the beer sound in any way somehow more appealing and not even more bland?

Once again "muh authenticity" fags proven to be right at that high point on the curve of ignorance and confidence in their own opinions on the subject.
>>
>>8419211
hops

You dumb dumb.
>>
>>8419237
What's wrong with some natural yeast? Are you a germophobe? And yes hops both tastes fucking disgusting and is severely poisonous. How does it feel to be a hops-guzzling cuckold?
>>
>>8418914
Nobody's fault but yours
>>
>>8418914
Lulz, when will the fucking meme of IPA's finally die
>>
>>8419248

>hops both tastes fucking disgusting and is severely poisonous

Just admit you don't like beer nor know the first thing about it and go to sleep.
>>
>>8419254
I don't like *modern hops infested beer. You're the one who doesn't know shit about it if you seriously think beer without hops is bad.
>>
>>8419266

>beer without hops

Recommend me some good beers without hops, then. Heck, recommend me some beers without hops at all.
>>
>>8419274
not him, but some sour beers don't have any hops, since the acidity balances the sweetness instead of the bitterness, and also because hops inhibit gram-positive bacteria, such as lactobacillus
>>
all ipa are shit. brown ale and stout/porters for life
>>
>>8418914
rampant is good. try that next time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.