[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KINDER SURPRISE INVENTOR WILLIAM SALICE DEAD @ 83

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: WilliamSalice.jpg (29KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
WilliamSalice.jpg
29KB, 780x520px
>William Salice, creator of Kinder Surprise, dies at 83
https://archive.is/QGJtA

Mr William Salice, who helped create the hugely popular Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs for children, died in Italy on Thursday (Dec 29) aged 83, his foundation said.

In the 1970s, the chocolate baron was seeking a means to get around the seasonal nature of Easter eggs and find a use for the manufacturing moulds that served no purpose for much of the year.

The outcome was the Kinder Surprise, a chocolate egg containing little plastic parts of toys to be assembled by children. The contents of the capsules inside the eggs varied widely and the success of the product was swift and lasting.

The eggs are banned in the United States under a 1938 law prohibiting the insertion of any objects into food products, while in Chile they were banned last summer under new legislation to combat obesity.
>>
who cares
>>
F
>>
>>8416702
>literally a real life Willy Wonka
fuck you asshole
>>
>>8416666
did he die choking on a kinder surprise?
>>
Fucking 2016
>>
Good riddance. He recklessly put millions in danger with his shitty invention.
>>
>>8416861
Why must Burgers be so retarded?
>>
>>8416863
you dont eat eggs whole? What are you a faggot and eat little pieces of it first? GAAAAAY
>>
>>8416666
How do they even make kinder eggs?

magic?
>>
>>8416861
fucking retarded americans eating the eggs whole no wonder
>>
Also dead this year

>Michael James Delligatti
Big Mac creator

>Robert Hulseman
red solo cup creator

>Peng Chang-kuei
General Tso's Chicken chef
>>
>>8416666
f
>>
I had these when I did study abroad. Everyone was like omg you have to get a kinder egg. So I had one. It tasted like junk food tier chocolate. A little better than Hersheys but that's not exactly saying much now, is it.

I was really confused.
>>
I don't get why you would even want Kinder Surprises. They're a thin layer of mediocre, generic chocolate over a shitty plastic toy.
>>
>>8416843
>Real Life Willy Wonka
He invited children into his factory to kill them?
Is that why he invented the Kinder Egg?
>>
File: 3e8[1].jpg (28KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
3e8[1].jpg
28KB, 600x638px
>>8416859
le 2016 is bad meme
>>
>>8418694
Triggered?
>>
oy vey! not another one of g-d's chosen people!
>>
File: the-search-for-general-tso.jpg (134KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
the-search-for-general-tso.jpg
134KB, 1024x682px
>Peng Chang-kuei
>General Tso's Chicken chef

Oh shit, I just watched the movie not too long ago.
>>
>>8418674
Nah, they're still legal there. The places that outlawed it outlawed it for a reason anon.
>>
>>8418694

Well, it's an interesting year, in a "we live in interesting times" sort of way. I could see why someone would be nervous or upset about how the year is going.
>>
>>8418564
Well he made the US outlaw Kinder Surprise since American children are retarded and eat the toy inside the egg.
>>
>>8418521
The toys were sometimes top tier when I was young. Assembly was fun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.