[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monday to Sunday Food List [CHEAP-GOOD-QUICK]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

I'm looking to make a weekly list of what i will eat. This is my first time on the /ck/, so I was sure somebody had done that before;hence, me coming to ask you.

My list needs to consist of both breakfast and lunch from Monday to Sunday.
It has to be healthy and quick to make
[no buzz feed bullshit with cheese and bread]
It has to be cheap to get the ingredients from the supermarket.

Pic unrelated:
>>
>>8415762
For me it is the mcchicken
>>
File: memestown.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
memestown.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>8416211
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
File: 1471044879894.png (195KB, 906x693px) Image search: [Google]
1471044879894.png
195KB, 906x693px
>>8415762

non-meme answer, you know better what you like than we do

i just remembered a video I watched a few months ago kai greene, where he shows how he portion and cook his food, you might find it interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRGCNlk4RS0
>>
>>8415762

Scrambled eggs with sliced avocado + hot sauce
>>
File: 1366526736290.png (70KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
1366526736290.png
70KB, 591x800px
>It has to be healthy
>It has to be quick to make
>It has to be cheap
figure it out yourself, I'm not going to plan your meals for you based on your specific whims and dietary concerns.
>>
>>8416297
Don't buy your appliances from Salvation Army/Goodwills. Those are so worn out that they're beyond salvageable.
>>
>>8415762
Fucking paleo bullshit. Just prepare food from scratch and ignore meme diets. I hate fucking paleo, though I realise it is just an example.
>>8416297
This dudes list is good.
>to elaborate
I'm relatively poor and my gf and I eat better food than 95 percent of the population near me (Australia)
I make my own bread (use 00 wheat flour for better glutenness), pasta, noodles, dumplings amongst other shit. Here are a bunch of my super tasty cheap staples;
Various kinds of pasta, tomato based if feeling cheap, cream based for variation (just do like onions garlic butter/oil then add whatever protein you want)
Stews (usually chuck beef with onions and shit, use cheap beer or wine for improved flavor - this can be put in pies)
Asian food, fried rice stir fry, red cooked pork, dumplings etc
Curries are crazily cheap to make and are excellent with homemade naan
I eat a lot of mexican. Just whip up a salsa, some chicken thigh then make some corn/wheat tacos
Soups

That should be enough to get started.
>>
>>8416385
Also learn middle eastern dips, I just whipped up some hummus and babaganoush with pide bread and lamb fillet, was relatively cheap, delicious and I have lots of leftovers
>>
OP here:

>>8416211
>>8416223
Nice memes !

>>8416238
>you know better what you like than we do
I eat everything and anything. I even enjoy and like a a lot, hospital food and plane food.

was also put in a boot camp, so i was trained not to be needy.

Thank you, I'll check out the video.

>>8416262
I have tried everything one can do with scrambled eggs... i mean everything.

>>8416297
As for me making my list, i will do it myself. However, if you read the thread subject you would notice that I said that people on /ck/ would already have list made [an assumption as I'm new to /ck/].

>>8416365
Where do you buy your appliances ? I just wait for specials at Canadian Tire or Walmart.

>>8416385
>Fucking paleo bullshit.
Ya I eat everything... its just a pic unrealted.

I appreciate your short list. However, as a university student i don't want to eat lots of fattening food, because i dont have much time to exercise.

>>8416391
Im of Lebanese decent, but born and raised in Canada. So Middle Eastern [The good stuff, which is all from Lebanon], I have already tried and partially tired of.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.