[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oyster po boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1041.jpg (34KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
34KB, 304x304px
Oyster po boy
>>
>>8414664
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8414664
is that real?
>>
>>8414722

No. It's a picture.
>>
>>8414722
are you asking if oyster po'boys exist or if that image is of a real sandwich?
>>
I'm going to be drunk and hungry in a few hours (currently just drunk), and I'm thinking of tossing some fried shrimp in leftover vodka sauce and putting it on a hoagie roll with lettuce and tomato.
>>
>>8414751
skip the vodca and make a rouladen sauce
>>
>>8414664
Po Boy, I am sure there is a reason for this word to exist. I am sure there is a need for it instead of "Fried Sea Trash Sandwhich". But considering what goes into one and how cheap that stuff has been historically.

I can't help but feel this name was created because some yuppie white fuck proto-sjw went down to the docks where his favorite gang of loveable negros was working and saw them eating this sandwhich they had bought from a proto-mexican taco vendor and asked them "Good sir, what is the name of that sandwhich."

And the black man with the biggest, fattest, face obscuring lips in all of history sputtered out "Po boy" while trying to say "Poor boy, looks lost" before choking on a bit of shrimp and having to clear his throat.

The young trans-ethnic white gentleman then dashed off to recreate this recipe and then lamented that he was far to priviledged to have the right to taste such delicious minority food so spent the rest of his life selling "Po Boy" on the streets to people of lower economic class, ironically creating himself a business empire and forever confusing the fuck out of one poor black fisherman as to why a white dude is selling his wifes seafood sandwhiches on every corner and calling them Poor Boys.
>>
Fried oysters are possibly the best part about being dragged to my in-laws' beach house
>>
>>8415598
Thanks for the pasta
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.