[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggots will argue over anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161229_154421.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_154421.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Rate my toppings. All the lonely Christmas 'za made me jealous so I managed to get rid of the family long enough to make and eat two thin crust pizzas. Left is half pineapple, Canadian bacon quarters, red pepper half slivered Canadian bacon with onion. Right is diced onion, peppers and sausage with basil and chopped garlic.
>>
Needs anchovies/10
>>
>>8414571

I'm Canadian, and there's nothing 'Canadian' about your bacon...

It doesn't even look like bacon...looks like ham...

Either way, both look kinda crappy desu...wouldn't eat...even if free...
>>
File: IMG_20161229_160054.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_160054.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
M'fukkin square cut because eat a dick

>>8414575
You know I was going to make one all Canadian bacon, pineapple, diced onion, anchovy red pepper but a tin of anchovies was $2 fuck that. I considered being a I paste that would last longer and be easier to cook with but fuck it. It is what it is.

>>8414581
>a fucking leaf
As I understand it, you people call it "Kraft dinner" and it comes in one gallon sacks
>>
>>8414581
It's a reference whereas since Canada is above America, the pork belly is where you get bacon strips and the pork loin is where you get the back strips, ergo calling it Canadian bacon since its above the belly bacon strips.
>>
>>8414713
*back cut
>>
Your topping to cheese ratio seems really off.
And the right side seems a bit gratuitous on the pepper.
Other than that looks p gucci
>>
File: IMG_20161229_163323.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_163323.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>8414719
Good eye I actually thought I had more mozzarella than I ended up actually having so knowing that was gonna be thin I put light sauce too and likewise that pepper was on it's last legs in the fridge so I used it all and I saw it was going to be pretty heavy so I left the heel intact just to roast with a chunk of sausage on it you can see it in the back there but it was still a bit pepper heavy. You're a man who knows his pizza.

I ended up taking them to my mom's. Came out nice and crispy as I'd planned and all the toppings roasted adequately. Went about 13 minutes at 500 degrees.
>>
>>8414713
Wrong. True Canadian bacon is cured pork loin coated with ground peameal, generally sliced and fried.

The 'murrican term "Canadian bacon," is a more ham like cured pork loin and smoked. That's it, faggots.
>>
>>8415088
wtf is peameal how do you grind a pea?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.