[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I add to improve this /ck/? A bun for the chicken? Some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What do I add to improve this /ck/? A bun for the chicken? Some easy-mac? It takes around 50 minutes to cook so I've got some time.

Also, and unrelated to this chicken, how do you make good teriyaki chicken? Is there some sort of really good bottled teriyaki sauce or something like that?
>>
I'd recommend topping it with an inverted Australian rubbish bin.
>>
>>8414471
Butter, bacon bits and pepper in the mashed potatoes
>>
>>8414480
That is a fine idea. Well the bacon bits anyway. I was going to butter the potatoes.

>>8414477
I read this as inverted australian ruben bun
>>
>>8414471
Get a job. you fat fuck
>>
>>8414471

i'd spread some cake icing on that chocolate brownie, butter for the corn and potatoes

wait, does that thing have a COB of corn as well as loose corn? i'm not even going to troll anymore. sorry goodbye i quit.
>>
>>8414471

This is actually an okay meal as long as it is cooked properly to the letter. Also make sure it doesnt thaw and get turned over otherwise the brownie batter will mix with the corn a little bit.

The key to making this paletable for me was Tajin Classico seasoning.

Put it on the corn, and a heavy dusting on the mashed potatoes.

I normally dipped the chicken into the M/P because the potatoes were then tasty.

> this meal is a bargain for the usual $2.40 or so that it runs
> which is only offset by it being a bastard to cook in the microwave, requiring a mid-phase doctoring effectively tapping you out for several minutes

As for the brownie, its worth it I guess, its a pretty good brownie. Usually I just peel it out of the tray and put it on the plastic film that the tray was covered with.

>>8415057
its the kinda thing you take to work
>>
I have a leftover jar of turkey gravy. I'd heat that up and hit the chicken and potatoes
>>
I bought one of these as a teenager because I thought it was a coming of age rite of passage into manhood.
>>
>>8415902
I remember my first Hungry Man. It's like a bar mitzvah for us 'Murricans.
>>
>>8415111
What you are looking at is another piece of chicken on the left side. Not corn on the cob.
>>
>>8414471
Butter the corn, some kind of sauce for the chicken and/or a bun, maybe a little gravy for the potatoes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.