[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /ck/ actually actually enjoy cooking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Does /ck/ actually actually enjoy cooking?
>>
>>8413655
Do i summon satan by doing OP's pic related?
>>
>>8413678
it makes mustard gas come out of your phone
>>
>>8413678
it says "send nudes"
>>
>>8413655

I enjoy it when I do something new and it works out great.

I enjoy it when I do something that I've done hundreds of times and I do it effortlessly while listening to music/audiobooks/podcasts.

I enjoy cooking when I make something great out of what seemed like useless random leftovers in the fridge.

I enjoy cooking when I can share meals I make with my friends and family and they enjoy it.

I do not enjoy cooking when it's a chore. When I don't have the energy to cook, nor an idea, nor a decent amount of ingredients, but I'm hungry non the less. I guess the simplest way to put it is, I don't enjoy cooking if I'm forced to do it.
>>
I enjoy threads that involve cooking, but these kids on holiday break have been making the board unbearable with their endless shitposting. I mean the board is pretty shitty during the rest of the year, but at least it is bearable levels of shit.
>>
>>8413832
I agree. For the last week and a half /ck/ has resembled a middle school slumber party.
>>
>>8413832
>>8413851
it's not only the holidays, part of the reason why the whole board went to shit over the last couple of weeks is because it is now one of the default starting boards of clover so there's a massive flood of newfag phone posters
>>
File: Bacon!.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bacon!.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>8413655
Not as much as I used to, but I still love curing and smoking meat at least. Definitely produces satisfying results for me and my friends.
>>
>>8413655
Cooking? hell yes
Shopping for ingredients? kill me my nigga
>>
>>8413655
There is almost nothing I would rather spend my free time doing.

As long as there's booze involved, of course
>>
>>8413655

i did until i started doing it professionally

now that i changed professions, i enjoy it again
>>
>>8413655
Yeah, I consider it a hobby. Trying new recipes, new techniques, experimenting with recipes or trying my own thing to see how it works out; all of it's pretty fun. My current job pays shit though, so I haven't been able to splurge much, but starting a new one that pays about 60% more, so looking forward to getting back to trying cool things again.

Now that I think about it, a lot of my hobbies can be expensive
>cooking
>240z project car
>hiking/camping
>gym membership

fug
>>
>>8415343
Nissan 240z? Nice. What part are you working on?
>>
>>8415345
Still early into it, so far I've completely stripped it and am almost done repairing some body work. Then into paint. Still tossing around a couple ideas for my swap and really just looking for a good deal. Trying to keep it Nissan under the hood, so ignoring the easy LS.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.