[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dangerous Ingredients

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1356887299349.png (355KB, 1500x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1356887299349.png
355KB, 1500x1684px
Do you ever cook with dangerous or unconventional ingredients?

I like to break open thermometers and cook mercury into my food. It thickens sauces, tastes a bit like allspice, and I swear it gets you high fast. I put it into pasta sauces, marinades, and sometimes I mix it with mustard and use it as a dipping sauce. I know it's not good for you, but the high it gives off is really one of a kind.

Also, I use a few tablespoons of cinnamon toothpaste to when I bake pumpkin pie.
>>
>>8409893
>I like to break open thermometers and cook mercury into my food. It thickens sauces, tastes a bit like allspice, and I swear it gets you high fast.

>I know it's not good for you, but the high it gives off is really one of a kind.

>Also, I use a few tablespoons of cinnamon toothpaste to when I bake pumpkin pie.

What?
>>
>>8409893
I cooked your mum's buns last night.
>>
https://youtu.be/WwGn7085gZo
>>
wahat does this staste like.?
>>
>>8409893
Someone will actually try this.

MERCURY KILLS YOU PLEASE DO NOT EAT IT.
>>
>>8409893
literal autism

and all that shit is gonna make you even more autistic
>>
>>8410101
Ignore this nerd. I use Mercury all the time. Perfectly safe.
>>
File: coolpoppa.png (181KB, 199x347px) Image search: [Google]
coolpoppa.png
181KB, 199x347px
>>8410101
>>
>>8410101
not really
elemental mercury and most of its forms are completely insoluble in water and as such don't do shit unless you consume tons of it on a daily basis (basically your water is polluted with it and so are all the vegetables and shit you grow and eat)
the only really dangerous one is organic mercury (methylated, ethylated etc), but those pretty much kill you in a single drop so if you manage to make and eat that you're not gonna worry anyway cuz you're gonna die
tldr: op go for it
>>
>>8409893
They don't put mercury in thermometers any more
Pretty sure
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.