[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 or less minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

What are some inexpensive, low ingredients, 20 or less minutes meals you know?

I'm talking easy stuff for inexperienced single dads kinda thing!

Thank you!
>>
>>8409418
for me, its the lean cuisine
>>
>>8409418
2-quart microwavable dish, canned tamales. Unwrap and crush the tamales. Microwave for 6 minutes. Top with fritos then cheese and nuke another 3 minutes. Let cool then serve.
>>
>>8409418
Rice
Pan fried (insert protein)
Most fresh vegetables steamed or sauteed
Pasta
Macaroni and cheese
Sandwiches
Grilled cheese
Salad
Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
>>
Pretty much all the classic noodle dishes like spaghetti aglio olio and carbonara.
>>
>>8409418

Mac'n'cheese with canned tuna, a bit of hot sauce, and melted butter.

Serve with bananas, or apples, or some microwaved frozen veggies. Easy as fuck and filling.
>>
File: BM_qQojCAAAvbjP.jpg large.jpg (23KB, 320x340px) Image search: [Google]
BM_qQojCAAAvbjP.jpg large.jpg
23KB, 320x340px
anything pasta, including cold pasta salads

when i lived as a depressive neet without a microwave and a dishwasher i would eat pasta and various sauces for about 75% of my meals

try:
-italian pasta salad with pepperoni and peppers olives onions raw brocoli and Parmesan
-tuna egg pasta salad
-speghet bolognase with ground beef and pork, cheap ass red wine and a bunch of onions and garlic
-but two blocks of cheap cheese, cream and some shells/macaroni and make mac'n'cheese
-speghet/linguini with white wine, cream, butter parm and some taragon and shrimpers, or with chicken and black pepper
-premade (or frozen if you're a faggot) meatballs, penne pasta tomato sauce and shitload of mozzerela cheese
-you can even stir fry some spaghetti with some soy sauce, ginger, sake and veggies/meat and make all the fuckhead weeaboos on this board mad lel
>>
>>8409418
get a wife to cook
>>
>>8409418
biryani. back the fuck up.
>>
roasted vegetables
>cut vegetables
>slather with oil, salt, pepper, paprika, whatever
>bake in oven until tender

squash is the best
>>
>>8409540
>>8409656
>20 minuets or less

Are y'all literally retarded?

Op hot sandwiches can be prepared very quickly and go great with reheated soups. Any fresh proteins can be pan fried pretty fast, turn the fond into a nice sauce and serve with steamed veggies and microwave potatoes. I can't think of any other starches you can prepare that quickly but microwaved baked potatoes can be converted into mashed potatoes with little effort or garlic bread.
>>
>>8409656
you should serve with cous-cous or salad though otherwise its a plate of the same thing.

also takes longer than 20 mins.
>>
>>8409726
my mum used to put baked potatoes in the microwave and then finish them off in the oven. means you still get the crispy skin but doesn't take half as long.
>>
>>8409418
Potato soup.
Add whatever ingredients you want, like onion, leek, garlic, chickpeas, etc, and cream to thicken. Scalable so it's easy to make in bulk and can be frozen to be eaten for days afterwards.
>>
>>8409418
Check out the latest Thug Kitchen book. It's on the bay.
>>
I once found a 50 pound bag of millet and ate that for a few weeks. It's okay if you soak it in water and microwave for a few minutes.
>>
>>8411566
I hear it can be bad for your thyroid if eaten every day. Be sure to get enough iodine. One way to do that is with a half teaspoon of dulse each day. Take care to not overdose. That's one nutrient for which it can be done easily.
>>
Fake-me-out paprika stew with potatoes and sausage (hamispaprikás burgonya kolbásszal AKA hamispaprikás krumpli).

This is a 'false' version because it is thickened with paprika roux rather than by the potatoes' own starches. This takes about 15-20 minutes to cobble together while the traditional version takes at least 45.

Water, 3 cups
Potato, any boiling type, 600g/1lb5oz
Onion, finely chopped, 1 medium
Lard (or oil), 30g/2tbsp
Salt, as needed
Flour, 2tbsp
Paprika, 4tbsp
Stock, 2 cups
Smoked sausage, sliced, 400g/14oz
>hot dogs are technically smoked sausages and commonly used in place of slightly costlier sausages

Put the water into a large, microwavable container with matching lid and bring to the boil; meanwhile, peel and cube the potatoes.
Add the potatoes to the water, cover the container loosely and nuke for 3-4 minutes; meanwhile, place the onions and lard into a pan, salt generously, and cook, draining the potatoes of their water when they finish cooking.
When the onion pieces start to turn brown at their edges, add the flour and paprika, off the heat and stir constantly to make a paste.
When the hissing stops, re-up the heat and add the stock, whisking to dissolve the flour paste.
Add the potatoes and sausage and cook to desired thickness then salt to taste and serve.
Makes four servings.
>>
toast with ricotta and hotsauce
>>
>>8409418
Brown chunks of Italian Sausage (8 min.) Saute a bit of onion, garlic and thyme (4 min.) Add tomato sauce and browned sausage. Simmer 20 min. Meanwhile heat pot of water to boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes or to al dente. Add spaghetti to pan to absorb some sauce 30 seconds. Sprinkle parmegiano. Serve. Easy, good dinner in 30 minutes. Great dinner with a salad and garlic bread on the side.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.