[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such thing as white people cuisine? If so, what is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 37

File: bologna.jpg (66KB, 632x426px) Image search: [Google]
bologna.jpg
66KB, 632x426px
Is there such thing as white people cuisine? If so, what is it & how do you rate it amongst all cuisine?
>>
File: miracle-whip.jpg (126KB, 350x386px) Image search: [Google]
miracle-whip.jpg
126KB, 350x386px
>>8407722
>>
1. Asian Cuisine
2. Mediterean Cuisine
3. Mexican Cuisine
4. Muslim Cuisine
5. African Cuisine
6. White cuisine
>>
>>8407722
italian, french, greek, german, pretty much all europe
plus if you think slaves got any kind of spice or herbs back when they were expensive as fuck and the only way to preserve meat you are a moron, i have a hard time picturing one getting oil for frying either, slave diet was most likely pork intestines boiled
>>
>>8407741
What are you gibbering on about, tard?
>>
The french are white.

>>8407727
> mexican above middle eastern
Kek fuck no
>>
White people cuisine to me sounds like american white cuisine, since there's no "black food" to distinguish it by in europe, like there is soul food in the US.

I'm thinking of hot pockets, sweet white bread, mayo, miracle whip, sugary juice, terrible cheese etc.
>>
>>8407722
Not really because there are so many kinds of "white" people all around the world that it's way too diverse to pigeonhole like that.

Half of america's food could be classed as "white people food".
>>
>>8407752
Why do you think that, instead of thinking of something like texas bbq?
>>
Generally white people food consists of bland, cheap foods, cobbled together to make a disgusting mess.
>>
>>8407765

probably because on chappelle's show they said only white people eat mayo and I was like okay.

BBQ sounds like something everyone enjoys.
>>
>>8407752
>I'm thinking of hot pockets, sweet white bread, mayo, miracle whip, sugary juice, terrible cheese etc.
I'm white and I haven't half of those things. I still have no idea what miracle whip is.

t. strayan
>>
I think you're mistaking suburban cuisine for white people food
>>
>>8407770
Ethiopians aren't white anon.
>>
French & Italian cuisine isn't bland.
>>
It's every recipe suburban soccer moms post on pinterest. It has its roots in the recipes on the side of bisquick boxes.
>>
>>8407722
"White people" is one of the worst american social constructs ever. Doesn't fucking exist, a belgian is not a german and isn't a swede. Just like "black people" and "asians" are terrible concepts.
>>
Tater salad, Macaroni salad, Tuna mac, pretty much any mayo based dish
>>
Usually when people say white people cuisine they mean Irish and British. Which is odd because the Irish aren't white. It can also mean white trash.

Also I like how triggered some of these faggots are
>>
>>8407826
>Irish aren't white

They're subhuman scum but they're still white.
>>
White people food is stuff that is bad for you.

Like white bread, pasta, mayo, I-hop, sugary cereals, toast sandwiches, etc.
>>
>>8407748
WE
>>
File: england pepe.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
england pepe.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
White people invented curry.
>>
>>8407722
grilled cheese is the whitest food, french food is white people cuisine, so it's pretty decent
>>
Stalest of stale bait threads, OP.

>>8407808
>Doesn't fucking exist, a belgian is not a german and isn't a swede.
You can't even follow your own logic. Not white people are German but all (ethnic) Germans are white.
>>
>>8407722
Your pic basically covers it.

Processed meats, processed grains, processed "cheese", pickled "vegetables", sugar, sugar, sugar.

This is the white persons diet. God knows why they have no palette.
>>
>>8407722
What do you mean: white people cuisine? You're mistaking race with culture. There is no racial cuisine. As for cultural, you need to specify a region.
>>
>>8407834
[Unintelligible angry Irish words.]
>>
>>8407859
Indian people are not white.
inb4 the Aryan means Iran meme
>>
>>8407727
How does malay/Indonesian cuisine fit in between Asian and Muslim? When did you realise that Muslim isn't a race?
>>
>>8407864
>they have no palette
compared to whom?
>>
>>8407864
I think you're referring to white americans, most of us whites in 1st world countries have very different diets that don't require us to purchase 2 economy seats on a plane
>>
>>8407934
Humans.
>>
>>8407932
>malay/Indonesian
Clearly Asian. Are you simple?
>>
>>8407936
I am referring to White Americans, White British and White Australians.
>>
>>8407946
I'm not Asian, no.

>>8407948
I'm Australian and I don't know many people who eat shit like that. Sure, there are some, but not even close to majority here yet. It would mostly be poor cunts who buy that processed shit
>>
>>8407722
When people say white people cuisine I auto think a raw piece of meat on a plate and some leaves from your backyard on it "This Is Roastéd Camelle Penisatra à la Gourmet :) healthy, organic, gluten free! 500€"
>>
>>8407952
>I'm not Asian
Clearly
>no
You very much are.
>>
>>8407722
Do you mean French, Italian, English, German, American, Spanish, or Irish cuisine you racist shit.
>>
>>8407773
Nobody know wtf miracle whip is. It's one of life's great mysteries.
>>
>>8407722
White cook checking in
>>
>>8407859
(Unhappy mudslide screeching)
>>
>>8407808
>a belgian
>a german
Not a real thing.
>>
>>8408093
Why are whites so goddamn gross?
>>
>>8407771

Hold on are you saying it's not "white food" as long as someone nonwhite enjoys it?
>>
File: cottage-pie.jpg (70KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cottage-pie.jpg
70KB, 700x700px
No "soul" food (animals don't have souls) will ever come close to the comfiness of a good shepherd's or cottage pie.
>>
>>8408201
Disgusting
>>
>>8408131
Oh yes we are
>>
>>8408201
>slop + potatoes

Yes, this is white people food
>>
But anon, white food isn't bland, here try some toasted rye bread ... eww .. with blue cheese ... DISGUSTING! ... and have a glass of red wine .. I DONT DRINK WINE! ..

bunch of wankers, that's what you are
>>
>>8408273
>slop
What isn't?
>>
casseroles?
>>
Do any minorities subsist off of doritos & mtn dew?
>>
>>8407925
Indians didn't invent curry. It's a british concoction imitating what they saw in India.
>>
>>8408340

see

>>8408078
>>
File: P_20161227_125920.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20161227_125920.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
asdf
>>
>>8407722
>white people cuisine
That depends, does the person have to have created it, or popularized its production?
>>
Aren't french and italian regarded as two of the best cooking cultures in the world, and classified as white?
>>
>>8407932
Indonesian here, our foods are shit. I prefer white cuisine desu.
>>
>>8407826
>the Irish aren't white

What in the name of fuck am I reading here?
>>
>>8408405
Spillover from (((/pol/)))
>>
>>8408359
Yes but that doesn't fit the SJW meme narrative
>>
>>8408359
Italian is pretty good but they are Mediterranean, not white.
>>
>>8408425
The greeks got to be in the white people party along with the Italians back when Adolf was doing it. Why doesn't it count anymore? Because they can get tans and your girlfriend stared at Stavros's abs a little too long?
>>
>>8407722
t. clay eating negro
lmaoing at your life son
>>
>>8408440
Greeks are also Mediterranean, not white.
>>
>>8408449
So Hitler and his skull caliper wielding "scientists" were wrong?
>>
>>8408462
Yes, Hitler and the Nazis were wrong about many things. They were not very bright.
>>
>>8407722

When people use the term "white people cuisine" they're referring to trailer trash garbage like your pic or frozen/processed meals like lasagna, kraft dinner, hot dogs, potato chips etc

It's sort of like how people rip on blacks for liking fried chicken and watermelon it's all good sport
>>
>>8407770
We call this a hot carl
>>
>>8408465
>was a genocidal maniac really that off base?
>>
>>8407722

What sort of 'tard doesn't even bother to butter the bread?
>>
>>8407727

What the fuck do you even mean by white cuisine? White people come from dozens of different regions and cultures each with its own distinct cuisine. The cuisine of white people in France is great but very different from the cuisine of whites in Italy or Poland but all are great. I think what you mean by white is really American cuisine and that does not have an ethnicity because USA is a multicultural cesspool and all sorts of dofferent dumb fat Americans come up with stupid disgusting shit to shovel into their big mouths. God I am not even 100% white bit this meme needs to die. Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>8408710

Different*
>>
>>8408710
Hello my racist friend?

How has /pol/ been over Christmas?
>>
>>8408721

I am hardly racist. I am half white and half Arab I can't be part of the white race becuse/pol/ tells me I am a tainted sandnigger which is fine by me. I don't hate people due to their race I hate them due to their stupidity. And that automatically makes me hate all the stupid niggers in the USA along with the white trash, Clinton/Trump supporters and pant shitting walmart faggots. 90% of US population is fucking stupid including the Muslims.
>>
>>8408481
You mean "Americans"

The rest of the world isn't as obsessed with skin colour as you are.
>>
>>8407722
There no such thing as"white cuisine". Just like there's no such thing as white culture.
>>
>tfw shitpost
>>
>>8408752
>1. Asian Cuisine
>2. Mediterean Cuisine
>4. Muslim Cuisine
>5. African Cuisine
>6. White cuisine

You had no problem until you got to White Cuisine?????
>>
>>8408817
Leave him alone, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
Honest Todd

For a hangover food it's pretty good. 7/10
>>
Grouping a diverse group of people and different types of cuisine by race or skin color is a mark of ignorance.

Grouping by location if much more effective because you get a better idea of the food and its ingredients, rather than what the cook looks like.
>>
>>8408829
I agree
>>
>>8408817

You fucking retard. Obviously what I said applies to all generalized statements like that. That is common sense. Do I need to spell everything oit for you? Stop putting words in my mouth and jump off a bridge, dumb Amerilard.
>>
>>8408820

>He insulted me :( therefore he's stupid
>>
>>8408883
Relax, racist?

Don't want you to burst a blood vessel, fatty.
>>
>>8408710
>>8408752
>>8408883
What a fucking moron.
>>
There are many culinary traditions among white people. For example, Italian, French, and Spanish
>>
>>8408349
this tbqhwyfamalam
>>
>>8407722
>lol silly white people xd

Not even funny.

In case you're actually not baiting and are just a poor ignorant american that doesn't know what cooking is, feel free to look up in google anything like "European dishes" and read until you've learnt something today.
>>
>>8408752
Ah you're a sandnigger hated by other sandniggers because you're not sandniggerish enough.

Likewise you're hated by white people because even a little bit of sandnigger is to much.
>>
File: 1482281053935.jpg (102KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482281053935.jpg
102KB, 800x400px
>>8408410
You mean /int/ but how can whitey compete?
>>
>>8408752
I feel you holy fuck. I'm half Mexican and I swear Hispanics are fucking idiotic hypocrites. They cry muh racism at Trump then turn around and go "FUCK NIGGERS".
>>
>>8408752
your dad had to be the arab for you to turn out this retarded.

>>8408948
everyone hates niggers.
>>
>>8407722
Not really, but there's not really 'black people cuisine' or 'Asian cuisine' either. Cuisine is much more strongly associated with geography than race i.e. what produce you can obtain in a certain area.
>>
File: african cuisine.jpg (136KB, 870x580px) Image search: [Google]
african cuisine.jpg
136KB, 870x580px
>Black cuisine
>>
>>8407722
We don't have a cuisine. Like how we got our country, we take what we want from other cultures.
>>
File: 1482626937538.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482626937538.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>8408896
>>8408892

Found the stupid Americans

>>8408928

No actually not at all I just don't like Muslims. Not all Arabs are Muslims dummy. And I am only hated by alt right/far right neckbeards in their moms basement. I go to a major top 40 uni and all girls I've fucked/dated have been white. Stay mad the white race keeps shrinking every year. Pic semi related fucked a similar looking white girl 4months ago.
>>
>black people eat this

>>8407727
>Muslim cuisine

Fucking MUSLIM cuisine rofl
>>
>>8408829
if you're not a dumb dumb on the spectrum, you can make the mental leap that that is what we're talking about without having to get all spectrumy and pedantic on everybody else in some misguided attempt to prove you're right and everyone else is wrong
>>
>>8408958

Let me guess. Trump supporter?

Either way kill yourself please
>>
>>8408958
Niggers hate niggers even
>>
>>8408948
>>8408958
>>8408974
The only people who do not hate niggers are white people
>>
>>8407727
Muslim cuisine? The fuck is Christian cuisine?
>>
>>8407722
White cuisine: the finesse of French cuisine, the soul of Italian cuisine, the heartiness of Nordic/British cuisine

Asian cuisine: making the best use of vegetables and stocks as opposed to meats, can be intricate, makes you live forever

Middle Eastern/North African cuisine: exotic spices, good varities of meats, chickpeas

South American cuisine: vibrant fruits/vegetables, lots of beef/chicken, fuck yeah rice

North American cuisine: ranges from white trash shit and fast food to impressive cultural blends, incorporates essentially everything

African cuisine: rocks
>>
>>8408964
>top 40 uni
lmao

>all girls I've fucked/dated have been white.
>muh dik
lmao

confirmed for having a sand nigger father. enjoy your bottom of the barrel mudsharks just like your mother.

>>8408973
no reason to get mad because your mother is a whore.
>>
>>8408982

Well yeah it's kind of silly to hate your property otherwise you wouldn't have bought it in the first place.
>>
>>8408984
This guy gets it.
>>
>>8408985

It's the other way around though. My dad is white. Sad how that was your only card. I can smell your virginity and taste your tears from here. White race gonna die haha. Dumb Trumptard.
>>
>>8408983
Wafers and wine?
>>
>>8409003
sorry about the honor killing of your mother. i wouldn't have been so harsh if i knew, my sand negro.
>>
>>8409013

Grasping at straws. No one in my family is Muslim so honour killings are not a thing. But keep showing the world how stupid you are. Not even capable or basic logic lol
>>
>>8409020
it's okay, bro. denial is the first stage of grief.
>>
quality thread
>>
>>8409025

Stop trying it's embarassing. Just like that shrimp in your pants you call a dick lol
>>
>>8408964
>top 40 uni

Top 40 in which backwards hovel?

Sorry son, but you are a bona fide retard.
>>
>>8409025

dude you lost. It's painful seeing you continue on.
>>
>>8409028
>>8409031
>samefagging this hard
might want to skip back to >>>/r/eddit, gaylord.
>>
>>8409005
lol
>>
>>8407722
>white

there isn't a single homogenous white race
it varies by country/geographical area

french and italian food is quite nice
german and eastern european food is alright if you like sausages
spanish and portuguese food is very nice
greek is lovely
russia can be okay

even some british food like traditional roast dinners and pies can be quite nice

don't be racist and just group all people who are white into one singular homogenous ethnic group, it's incredibly offensive, dumb and ignorant.
>>
>>8409029

You shithole of a nation. Your white women are major sluts it's truly awesome
>>
>>8409032

Not even samefagging it's just embarassing to see you grasp at straws like this. It's very autistic. Did you spend Christmas eating tendies alone in your room while your sisters brought their non white boyfriends to dinner lel
>>
>>8409059
Ah, too ashamed to say where you come from.
>>
>>8407722
French cuisine and Italian cuisine are two of the most popular in the world and were invented by whites. The majority of American cuisine is also white.
To go in depth to all the white people ingredients and foods I'd need multiple posts.
>>
>>8408093
catalina dressing is so fuked up
>>
>>8409063

I told you. Your shithole of a nation.
>>
>>8409061
you want me to stop grasping at straws?

you're a retard heavily suffering from the dunning kruger effect. you consider 90% of people idiots whereas you've proven that you're in the lower tail of the distribution yourself.

you brag about being in a top 40 (who the fuck considers top 40 rankings?) university. which means your parents are either uneducated, or poorly educated for this to be considered an accomplishment. you're also a half breed, so you could milk muh racism policies of universities if you were even a half decent student, but instead top 40 is the best you can do.

your mother is an allegedly non-religious arab, so she's confirmed to be a flaming and outspoken leftist cunt. your allegedly white father is weak "man" and is dominated by her. that's why you don't consider yourself white and keep talking about getting white women as if they were some accomplishment.

every single post of yours rings like something i'd see from the lonely, horny high schoolers that constantly want to hook up with girls but their conversations always end with "pls respond." you also posted some youtube celebrity trash of no worth nor accomplishments, which means that you're vain, obsessed with wealth/status, and have delusions of grandeur.

lastly, i'd bet my left nut that at some point you posted on /biz/ asking how to get rich or how to invest your $1k or whatever other measly sum you managed to save up from sucking dicks.

how's that for grasping at straws?
>>
>>8409075
But you don't know where I come from, retard.
>>
>>8409085

Too lazy didn't read, sorry. But upon briefly scanning the first couple sentences of your post I see you are not using proper grammar and punctuation. Clearly uneducated. So much for the "master race" lol.
>>
>>8409103

Clearly you're a white American
>>
>>8409111
Incorrect.

Explains why you're so dumb though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 604x505px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 604x505px
>>8409106
what's the matter, hit too close to home? you're better off not replying at all than latching onto "proper grammar and punctuation." all that does is shows you're been blown out too hard to formulate any legitimate response.

also, i'm more educated than anyone in your family has any hope of ever being. thanks for playing, and feel free to fuck off back to watching your youtube vloggers.
>>
>>8409119

Doesn't matter. White from any western cuck nation. Basically all the same.
>>
>>8409132

>Engineering

Explains the autism lol. Being so mad. Dumb whitey. Can't get a girl because he's an autist so he comes online and hates on non whites. I feel sorry for you, I truly, truly do.
>>
>>8409146
says the guy that's been in a thread hating on whites for three hours.
>>
>>8407722

No? There's no such thing as "black people cuisine", either. There are various African cuisines and maybe, like, whatever black folk manage to cook in their diaspora like Soul Food and some branches of Cajun and shit like that. I don't know if there are similar things outside America, although I'd imagine there would be

Christ, think of how many culinary traditions you would have to squish together to make something that could reasonably be called "white people cuisine". Eastern European, Scottish, English, Scandinavian, Spanish, Italian, German (and German is a fairly broad group itself), Greek. I could go on quite extensively.

The point it, anything that would reasonably represent something named "white people cuisine" would be such a broad category as to almost be completely useless, and contain perhaps a quarter of the world's currently eaten foods.
>>
>>8409159

You didn't deny being a virgin and having autism kek
>>
>>8409176
i'd have to be 12 years old, or have the mental capacity of a 12 year old in your case, to be insulted by that.
>>
>>8409180

I think the engineers being autists meme is true. Jesus I feel bad for you
>>
>>8407862
What does white even mean? There is no biological, cultural, linguistic or any common characteristic that significantly defines someone as "white".
>>
>>8407722
>pic
My dad eats like that every day
>>
>>8408093
that meal is white AF. Shit tier "fajitas", blue box mac and cheese, catalina dressing. 8/10 disgusted
>>
>>8409170
Only good post in this thread
>>
Why do gooks have such a inferiority complex against white people? It's getting a bit lame tbqh
>>
File: 1482591928711.jpg (67KB, 958x739px) Image search: [Google]
1482591928711.jpg
67KB, 958x739px
>>8408964
>im so insecure about being a mudskin i will brag on a website for autismos that i once dated a white girl who looks like she was born in a dumpster

>top40 uni
>is on 4chan
>>
>>8409085
DAMN sandnigger roasted so hard he prob full nigger now
>>
>>8409216
>What does white even mean?

In America, it typically means NW European. You know it when you see it.
>>
File: 470px-Backtopol.png (270KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
470px-Backtopol.png
270KB, 470x600px
>>8409490
>>8409198
>>8409176
>>8409146
>>8409111
>>8409106
>>8409061
>>8409003
>>8408984
>>8408982
>>8408974
>>8408968
>>8408964
>>8408962
>>8408958
>>8408948
>>8408883
>>8408752
>>8408449
>>8408425
>>8408412
>>8407826
Hi /pol/ how was your winter break? Did mommy make her special scrumtionus racey racist his favorite tendie meal?

Happy holidays!
>>
>>8409794
I just called out Hispanics for being racist. How am I /pol/?
>>
>>8409761

>being THIS butt blasted his race is dying because non whites taking his women

Lel
>>
This thread is racist and quite frankly offensive. The janitor should be ashamed that he's left it up.
>>
>>8409769

Yeah suck your white boyfriends dick more. Only thong you can do since all the women are repulsed by you and would rather fuck non whites. That's why your birth rate is low now :^)
>>
>>8409918
>>8409913
hes still raging. muslims really do have anger issues huh. please dont bomb me cuck
>>
>ywn murder OP with your bear hands
>>
>>8408892

This is how comebacks work in elementary school. Jesus christ son...
>>
>>8409794
t. Fat acceptance land whale
>>
>>8409769
>DAMN sandnigger roasted so hard he prob full nigger now
kek
>>
>>8407741
>Italian
>Greek
>White

wew lads
>>
The great white chef checking in with breakfast
>>
>>8410027

>Repeatedly states he is not Muslim
>Reee ur Muslim

Stupidity at its finest.
>>
>>8407722
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, yeast roll with green beans and yellow corn.
salt (mostly salt in copious amounts) pepper garlic to season all of it.
There you have it, white people food.
>>
>>8408085
It's "dressing sauce" it says it right on the bottle.
>>
White people cuisine is years of technology and innovation to create better ingredients, and to better prepare the superior ingredients.

Shitskins just throw garbage into a pot until their inferior ingredients resemble something edible. "Muh authenticity" they then cry, when whites do it their own shit better.
>>
>>8410859
>White people cuisine is years of technology and innovation to create cheap but shit-tier ingredients

I fixed that for you.
>>
>>8408013
This.
>>
>>8410859
Feels good to be white.
>>
Americans are absolutely obsessed with skin colour arent you.
>>
>>8411014
Most of those amerifat "whites" that are, would be shocked to learn what a DNA test indicates they really are. They're much too afraid of what the results would be to ever do one, though. There were a lot of woodpiles with a lot of off color individuals in them in the good 'ol US of A.
>>
>>8407752
you're thinking of poor people food
poor people are addicted to sugar
>>
>>8409794
>being on 4chan
>not expecting people to be retarded
ishygddt
>>
>>8409794
>muh /pol
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>8411059
Not everyone comes from a long lineage of coal burners like you.
>>
ITT: Cucks and not a single non-white person
>>
>>8407722
so, european cusines? the people that invented using forks, knives, and plates? white cusine is basically all modern cooking which is why youre asking this dumb question in the first place. The same reason people say there is no white culture even though its everything around you. modern clothes, cars, the way food is sourced.
if youd like to see what non white cusine is like, try eating some mashed grub worms and plant roots off of a banana leaf.
>>
>>8407748
>>8410677
WUZ
>>
>>8411284
>people that invented using forks, knives, and plates

Knives were used long before europe was popoulated by homo sapiens. Plates, bowla and spoons were used by paleolithic man all over the world. Forks were first used for eating by the Persian nobility. It did not become commonplace in northern europe until the 18th century and the 19th century in america. Europeans and americans were eating with their fingers when everyone throughout the far east were eating with chopsticks.
>>
>>8411380
>persians
>not white
lmao
>>
>>8408829

Facts. Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>8411385
>Iranians are white
fuck off
>>
>>8411424

I can't wait until all white people are bred out.
>>
>>8408829
>Grouping a diverse group of people and different types of cuisine by race or skin color is a mark of ignorance.
>Grouping by location if much more effective because you get a better idea of the food and its ingredients, rather than what the cook looks like.
Your fear of thinking something that can be construed as racist is a mark of ignorance.

Dominant phenotypes vary by location, therefore there is a strong correlation between what the cook likes and the location and hence food culture.

Or is this fantasy liberal world where we pretend patterns don't exist.
>>
>>8411430
>I can't wait until all white people are bred out.
We'll lose a lot due to the politically correct crowd, but the result will be a smaller, more homogeneous and proud white global population. It will be a good selection pressure to route out the race traitors.

The addition of white intelligence traits to sub-intelligent races will also be beneficial to everyone. Not just the races being "level upped" but the white people who live nearby (i.e.: violence and social burden will decrease).

We are starting to see a massive swing towards the right due to overly liberal social agendas. Trump was the catalyst, it's going to spread across Europe and we'll see a push against anti-white sentiments. This will help keep the white movement alive and breathe fresh air into white nationalism. Then in another generation the pendulum will swing the other way, but it may take longer given Islamic violence and political correctness becoming too radical and overt.
>>
>>8408093

Why are you killing intentionally killing your own race by serving that garbage?
>>
We dont have our own cuisine because we make the dishes of other countries our own once we invade and annex them into the empire.
>>
>>8408984
>Africa
>rice

That's called international food aid.
>>
>>8411450

Lol delusional faggot. Far right people are proven to have lower IQ's. Look it up.
>>
>>8411581

And blacks are proven to have borderline mentally retarded IQ's, look it up.
>>
>>8411616

To my knowledge their IQ is 85 on average. That is not borderline mentally retarded, retard. Borderline mentally retarded is about 70-75. And besides, you need to take environmental factors into account. Plenty of black people who grow up in higher socioeconomic status homes have higher IQ's are are what you could call a "success."
>>
File: .jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>8411424
white enough for me, and certainly whiter than most "white" american mongrels.
>>
File: 1482791352763.jpg (71KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
1482791352763.jpg
71KB, 800x390px
>>8411661
>muh socioeconomic factors
lmao
>>
>>8411581
>makes claim
>tries to shift burden of proof
I doubt that retarded tactic works even on reddit. Also, the only "study" I saw that touched on this did not state the races or political party affiliation of the people in the study. Why? Because both hispanics and blacks hold far right views: they hate gays, muslims, and feminism, but they both vote for democrats for gibsmedats.

Same how "uneducated whites" voted for Trump, but they don't touch on the fact that those with low income, i.e. welfare leeches, voted for Hillary.
>>
>>8411739
>completely made up meme-image from /pol/

Ok son, you have to go back.
>>
>>8411380
the plates, forks and knifes thing was really just half joking. I almost typed something like europeans invented cooking food instead of just eating raw plants and bugs, but its not as subtle and funny to me.
I went to public school too.
>>
>>8411758
Maybe if your father beat you more as a kid you wouldn't be such a self hating faggot with major identity problems.
>>
>>8411739

>Invalidating dozens of studies that show low socioeconomic status and factors associated with it can negatively impact a persons well being and development due to your own racial bias because Tyrone is fucking all the white wimmin

Seriously, just stop.

>>8411756

Americans are retarded dude. People who voted for Trump are just as dumb as those who voted for Hillary. Have you taken a good close look at Trump, his family and the people he is appointing to office? I personally have no problem with Jews but I don't understand how /pol/ and white supremacists can be a fan of Trump and scream "Make America Great Again" yet be against Jews/Zionism/Israel. 2 of Trump's kids are married to Jews and have children with them so the Trump bloodline is now Jewish. He is appointing lots of Jews to top government positions/hiring former CEO's who clearly don't give a shit about people. He has praised the Israeli PM and Israel saying he is a friend to them, etc. I believe his father died in a Jewish hospital as well. He is not some godsend saviour of the white race or America /pol/ has made him out to be.
>>
>>8411739

Also see

>>8411758

There is no source on that image so I will consider it to be /pol/ made bullshit with no factual basis.
>>
>>8411661
>their IQ is 85 on avg
>borderline mentally retarded is about 70-75
lol that's not making a good case for our melanized brothers.
>>
>>8411781

Is it lower on average compared to other races? Yes. Does it mean they are fucking retarded and incapable of reading, writing, doing math, holding a job etc? Absolutely not. Keep in mind cultural and socioeconomic factors are at play here. The "niggers" you see are simply a bi-product of American capitalism and popular culture brainwashing them that money and the American Dream is the most important thing so they act like fucking degenerates to git dat monies. They are not representative of all blacks. There are many dumb white trash as well who are violent drugged up fucks who commit crime too. It has nothing to do with race, largely just upbringing and cultural/family influences. Of course if you have some black kid growing up with a degenerate mom and her boyfriend Tyrone, the kids will model their behaviour. What can you expect?
>>
>>8407748
Kengs
>>
File: muh SES.png (43KB, 1004x671px) Image search: [Google]
muh SES.png
43KB, 1004x671px
>>8411776
>muh socioeconomic status
>muh sources
All studies and statistics show that blacks are the worst performing academically and most likely to commit crimes even when you consider the socioeconomic status. You delusional idiots will claim that is not true, while not providing sources, and try to dispel any studies or proof that contradict your delusions. Here's one that shows low SES whites performing as well as high SES blacks in terms of reading ability.

If blacks are so great why don't you live in an all black neighborhood? I'm willing to bet that you're in a predominately white area.
>>
>>8411827

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722437/

>Thus, the limited variability in education years may have obscured education effects, since education is known to have a nonlinear effect on cognition (Ardila et al., 2000). Moreover, the limited variability in education years suggests that the present results may not generalize to individuals with extremely low or extremely high levels of education, as they were not adequately sampled in this study. The categorical definition of low and high SES groups based solely on current income and the relatively smaller sample sizes in the low SES White and high SES African-American groups are additional limitations of our study.

>Nonetheless, the present results are useful in that they provide further evidence that reading ability better predicts cognitive functioning than years of education, and they suggest that disadvantages associated with racial minority status and low SES affect the relative influence of literacy and years of education on cognition. Our findings contribute to the existing literature by providing evidence that 1) despite the previous focus on African Americans, literacy is a better predictor of cognitive functioning than education in both African Americans and Whites, and 2) SES affects the relative contribution of reading ability and education to cognitive performance in Whites, but not in African Americans. These results also suggest that minority status and socioeconomic status have independent effects on cognitive performance. Additional research is needed to examine the effects of education and literacy on cognitive performance in different ethnic groups.

Learn how to fucking read a research paper you god damn idiot. They are not saying that blacks are dumber than whites.
>>
>>8411867
>They are not saying that blacks are dumber than whites.
No academic who wants to keep funding/their job would say this, even if the answer were glaringly obvious.

It's not surprising all of these studies say, "... BUT minority and/or socioeconomic status".
>>
>>8411771
The mind of an inbred retard, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>8411877

Of course it's major conspiracy! Put your tin foil hat and piss off back to /pol/ you uneducated fuck. Your mind is clearly far from reality, fucking schizoid.
>>
>>8411867
Do you even have basic understanding of the text you quoted? Hell, you even quoted a part of the text that disproves what you were saying. First they say that reading ability is a better measure of intelligence than merely looking at amount of education:
>Nonetheless, the present results are useful in that they provide further evidence that reading ability better predicts cognitive functioning than years of education

Then they say that SES has little impact on blacks' reading ability:
>SES affects the relative contribution of reading ability and education to cognitive performance in Whites, but not in African Americans.

Lastly, they outright say that being a minority and your SES status are independent in terms of impact on intelligence:
>These results also suggest that minority status and socioeconomic status have independent effects on cognitive performance.

Nowhere do they dispute the fact that despite low SES whites being less educated on average than high SES blacks their reading ability is virtually on par.

Can you be anymore delusional? You are presented with clear facts, and you take out exerts of a paper that you don't even understand and try to use them to dispute the data.

Now, let's not get off point too much. When are you moving to an all black neighborhood?
>>
>>8407751
???
>>
>>8411893
>you uneducated fuck. Your mind is clearly far from reality, fucking schizoid.
The irony of that is palpable.
>>
>>8411893
It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact of life. I am in academia, not social sciences of course, and if you think the average researcher/prof is going to put their head on the chopping block by associating their name with something that can be construed as racist, you are incredibly naive.

The current atmosphere in N. American colleges is not conducive to provocative, non-mainstream, non-politically-correct ideas, even if they are presented objectively. Given the job market, intense competition for tenure-track positions, power shift from professor to student, social media, everyone having a camera, etc., professors have to be very careful and aren't going to throw away their careers and 10+ years of post-secondary education, training, etc.

I am not sure why you think I implied it was a conspiracy. I don't identify with the right or left wing and I definitely have seen a change on campuses, especially around 2005. There is a real fear/hatred/distaste towards offensive or alternate ideas and viewpoints now.
>>
>>8411890

I know, only a retard would assume you actually had a father in your life.
>>
>>8411897

No where in that paper do the researchers attribute the data to blacks having any genetic inferiority and the researchers clearly state limitations to the study as well. What you are doing is cherry picking studies that in your mind fuel your bias, despite in reality, are not.
>>
>>8411927
>No where in that paper do the researchers attribute the data to blacks having any genetic inferiority
When did OP say they did?
>>
File: ball.jpg (166KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
ball.jpg
166KB, 523x720px
>>8411927
>What you are doing is cherry picking studies that in your mind fuel your bias, despite in reality, are not.

Pic is you, I presume?
>>
>>8411937

He clearly is a white supremacist and believes that hence him linking to a study that compares blacks and whites. You're not too bright huh?

>>8411938

Nope but keep making baseless assumptions. My IQ is higher than most whites I'll tell you that
>>
>>8411927
My claim was that blacks have poor academic performance and are more likely to commit crimes even when accounting for socioeconomic status. I never made claims as to what the reason for that is. That is entirely on you.

Feel free to provide me with studies that prove your bias. I'll gladly look over them.
>>
>>8411941
>He clearly is a white supremacist and believes that hence him linking to a study that compares blacks and whites.
Comparing races makes someone a white supremacist?

I don't doubt the motives of most 4channers when citing these studies, but the studies do exist and reading or being familiar with them doesn't make you a white supremacist or racist.

This is anti-intellectualism under the guise of political correctness. It's the left's neo-McCarthyism.
>>
>>8411941
>He clearly is a white supremacist and believes that hence him linking to a study that compares blacks and whites.
Nice character assassination and straw man. For someone so intelligent I'd assume that your top 40 university would have at least taught you not to use logical fallacies. I believe that's typically taught in first year courses. Not that I'd know what the social science curriculum is in a top 40 university.
>>
>>8411927

it's fucking obvious that black people are stupid. if you can't see plain facts right in front of you, you're fundamentally broken and intellectually bankrupt.
>>
>>8411945

>These results also suggest that minority status and socioeconomic status have independent effects on cognitive performance.

Oh gee I wonder why that might be. Ever wondered why lower socioeconomic status is correlated with crime? I can assure you it's not because niggers are all genetically predisposed to it like /pol/ would claim.

>>8411949

Comparing races does not make someone a white supremacist. But the phrase

>If blacks are so great why don't you live in an all black neighborhood? I'm willing to bet that you're in a predominately white area.

obviously carries white supremacist poltard connotations.

>>8411951

>He said naughty words on 4chan :(

For someone so smart I would think that you wouldn't jump to conclusions about the causes of these sorts of things. Isn't the basic principle taught to you anywhere in first year sciences, social sciences, hell even in high school is that correlation does not equal causation?
>>
>>8411966

Did Tyrone fuck the girl who friendzoned you? lol

Mad white boi?
>>
>>8411976
That's your claim. Also, you're quoting text that explicitly states that minority status has an effect on intelligence that is independent from socioeconomic status, in case you're too daft to still grasp that.

>>8411976
>He said naughty words on 4chan :(
Nice straw man.

>that you wouldn't jump to conclusions about the causes of these sorts of things.
I never gave a single cause. Only you made those claims.

Where are those sources that prove your bias? When are you moving to an all black neighborhood?
>>
>>8411976
>Ever wondered why lower socioeconomic status is correlated with crime?

Because people who lack impulse control and future time orientation are likely to be both poor and criminally inclined.
>>
>>8411976
Social sciences are essentially based on the premise that correlation equals, or at least comes very close, to causation.

Even if a nignog dumbdumb gene was discovered you would refute it based on your dogma.
>>
>>8411996

Or maybe because... all the reasons stated here

http://www.apa.org/pi/ses/resources/publications/violence.aspx

>>8412001

That's bullshit. Social science (e.g psychology) in the modern day employ the scientific method. and anyway, who do you think even invented the very premise of IQ? Psychologists. If social science is shit, a Jewish invention and violates basic scientific principles doesn't that invalidate your critically acclaimed IQ white master race argument?
>>
>>8409784
>>>8409216
>>What does white even mean?
>In America

Well there's your problem.
>>
>>8412028
>Social science (e.g psychology) in the modern day employ the scientific method.
It's pretty weak. Their data is flimsy yet they think treating it with complex statistics makes up for that. Most of psychology is bullshit and the rest is playing with MRI imagery.

Lots of the stuff I do is correlative too, e.g.: comparative genomics, but I at least do knock outs among other things to provide experimental evidence of causation.

Yes, poverty and other risk factors impact IQ. This fits into your PC worldview with African Americans, yet the fact that Asian minorities, who were historically oppressed and are not necessarily among the echelon of society, do know show this IQ trend is confounding.

Jews had a pretty tough time for the last little bit, Asians were subjected to colonialism and oppression, etc. yet they do not "stay down". Indigenous people show a similar trend to African Americans in terms of IQ and social issues.
>>
>>8412028
>I hate whites! That's why I live in a white country, in a white neighborhood, and pride myself in pursuing white women!
Are you going to abort all your kids with the white women you supposedly date? They would be at least 3/4 white.
>>
>>8407834
Suck a potato. The only reason you got to, relatively recently, be white was so you could be cops.
>>
Humorous, indeed, that a /pol/tard comes to a Sami reindeer herding board and gets absolutely rekt beyond recovery.

Can you imagine the mutual masturbation that goes on over there on /pol/ to permit such hubris?
>>
>>8411991
That poor girl is like "Mother? I could have had these Nordic Viking genes and you allowed this nigger to create me with his turdcum??? WHY? WHY??????"
>>
>>8412045
>Indigenous people show a similar trend to African Americans in terms of IQ and social issues.
b-but pocahontas?
>>
>>8407751
Ceviche? Ceviche is so damn good
>>
>>8411991

no, but, even if he did, that wouldn't mean that blacks aren't stupid because of genetics.
>>
>>8407934
>whom
Suck a dick, dumbshit.
>>
>>8412050
I don't think the half arab kid considers himself a /pol/tard.
>>
>>8407809
That's flyover food AKA trailer food, NOT the standard white people food.
>>
>>8412046

>White country

What does that even mean lol. Yes there are white people here but it's a multi cultural society and the whole nation was largely built by immigrants, many of them non white. The amount of "proud" white people here is minuscule. The original "founders" were just white imperialists who are dead. This is not a "white" country. As for where I live, the city is extremely multi cultural. Whites are the minority here (thankfully). In terms of priding myself on pursuing white women, yeah, so what? White women are hot, usually easy and are the key to eradicating the white race, plus seeing how angry racist white virgins get when their women date outside their race is fantastic. It's like "conquering" in a sense. Giving them a taste of their own medicine. Keep assuming white this white that though with no evidence. I never even mentioned where I live yet you insist you know those things. What an idiot you are.

And yes when I eventually have kids they will be 3/4ths white which is good because they are not 100% "pure" in the eyes of people like you so I am contributing to white genocide and I love it. Genocide never felt so good.
>>
File: hmmyes.jpg (7KB, 269x360px) Image search: [Google]
hmmyes.jpg
7KB, 269x360px
>>8412050

>Humorous, indeed

Quite so old chap.
>>
>>8408820
>>>8408817
>Leave him alone, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
>>8412078

What an amazingly asshurt walltext. Bro if your ancestors were conquered by whites it's cool, no need to still be fuming about it in the present.
>>
>>8412045

Part of intelligence is definitely genetic, but it is not the sole factor, environment plays a role too. Plus blacks in the USA had it much worse overall, it was quite recent in history that they were given equal rights. The effects of their oppression is rippling through generations. White people were stupid to bring them over in the first place.
>>
File: 1461287787550.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461287787550.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
>>8408093
>Kraft
>A1
>Boxed mac & cheese
>Iceberg lettuce
>Processed shredded cheese
>Big slimy chunks of tomato
>Well-done feedlot greymeat steak

Flyover cook is more like it.
>>
>>8412088

I don't care about ancestors. Has nothing to do with me. All I laugh about it the dying white race and all the white boi butthurt. Did you see this article? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/percentage-non-hispanic-whites-hits-all-time-63-article-1.1371772

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/percentage-non-hispanic-whites-hits-all-time-63-article-1.1371772

Whites will be a minority by 2043, maybe earlier. Enjoy your doom bro.
>>
>>8408131
>Shitty turd gravy
>Meat in some sort of nasty, fatty sauce congealed on plate
>Bagged frozen carrots
>Scummy, slimy, mayo "slaw"

STOP. You're not impressing anyone. This is the exact trailer trash bullshit this thread is talking about. The kicker is you don't see how disgusting this is. kys.
>>
>>8409132
Nigger, what are you doing maintaining a sense of identity on 4chan? All we are is piss in the wind.
>>
>>8412109

Exactly white people are so dumb
>>
File: 1466479015420.jpg (25KB, 460x257px) Image search: [Google]
1466479015420.jpg
25KB, 460x257px
As composed to the nigger diet of 90% sodium-ridden fired chicken and McDonald's?
>>
>>8411385
In my experience, Iranians aren't white when they try to claim they are, and they are white the second they start engaging in any kind of identity politics.
>>
>>8412078
>Yes there are white people here but it's a multi cultural society and the whole nation was largely built by immigrants, many of them non white.
Working cotton fields is not building the nation. Up until 1990 whites made up 80% of the population, and it's safe to say that at that point the US was already "built." I didn't even bother reading the rest of your post because for a second day of this thread's existence you've been proving to have the mental capacity of a 13 year old, at best, while repeating things that have no basis in reality ad nauseam.
>>
>>8412115

obviously he is autistic and needs to feel like a special snowflake give him a break
>>
>>8412103

How enraged were you when Trump was elected?
>>
>>8411712
Dollars to donuts that bitch got a happy trail made of steel wool on her front and back.
>>
>>8412078
I love pursuing and bedding your black jungle bunny sisters.
>>
Why does every /ck/ thread turn into muh whites vs blacks?
>>
>>8412136

How about mining, building railroads, etc? You think I was only referring to blacks? And working cottonfields absolutely does count, you are abusing their labour. You are fueling the economy on the backs of people who are slaves. Of course it counts as building a nation.
>>
>>8412140

I wasn't at all. I don't like Hillary but I didn't vote at all because it's a joke. Trump is a great at being anti white though I look forward to his presidency.
>>
>>8412103
not my country; don't care. enjoy living in a third world nation like every non-white/asian (honorary white) nation.
>>
>>8411827
Seriously dude, the black neighborhood I lived in was one of the nicest places I've lived (American Southeast). I never actually knew my neighbors before. We'd set up a projector on the lawn and they'd bring over blunts and gin&juice and we'd watch Netflix. It was when I lived near a trailer park I got robbed three times in a year. Granted, that was by the black kid next door.
>>
>>8411712
Ugh, why do women keep doing that stupid shoop thing to their eyes. STAWPPP
>>
>>8412149
>You are fueling the economy on the backs of people who are slaves.
blame their african brothers for enslaving them and shipping them our to the new world.
>>
File: 1333068891026.jpg (34KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1333068891026.jpg
34KB, 604x453px
>>8412154
>We'd set up a projector on the lawn and they'd bring over blunts and gin&juice and we'd watch Netflix.
>>
>>8412151

Thanks for removing yourself from the political process. I'm sure your autistic fits on obscure internet boards will make an impact though.
>>
>>8412149

Of course, the Southern economy was so productive thanks to slavery and that's why Southern industry overpowered the North and helped the Confederacy win the Civil War.
>>
>>8412162
Diamonds
>>
>>8412158

You're the ones who asked for em

>>8412167

>He thinks his vote makes a difference

Rich people will do what they want always, Trump does not care about you, half his kids are married to Jews and have kids with em. He is going to sell you to Israel and shit all over your white cause lol, he told David Duke to fuck off.
>>
>>8412176
>when you say blacks built the country, but the south lost the war due to inferior and unsustainable slave based economy
someone make this into a black twitter meme, pronto.
>>
>>8412183
>You're the ones who asked for em
wrong. africans offered slaves in exchange for goods.
>>
>>8412183

Trump's moving the culture to the right and making it cool to be racist again, great things are on the horizon. I hope you don't kill yourself before you have a chance to witness them.
>>
>>8407722
All food is white people food.
>>
>>8407722
American barbecue?
>>
File: photo.jpg (192KB, 1371x1367px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
192KB, 1371x1367px
>>8407722
too busy building civilizations
let the career chefs worry about cuisine, most are white and improve other countries dishes beyond what they are capable of
>>
>>8412196

Hey if you weren't there colonizing in the first place everything could have been avoided. But now you're the one's being colonized. Ironic isn't it? All meme's and shitposting/trolling/bullshiting aside. I truly am curous. How does it feel?

White, particularly Western whites had these great empires. You colonized Africa, South America, many parts of Asia. Raped, tortured, enslaved, stole resources, basically this terrible shit. You can't really deny it it's well documented. Now fast forwards a few centuries the white population in the USA in particular is the lowest its ever been. Rape is at an all time high in many parts of Europe. Muslim/African immigration is at sky high levels. Colonization has basically been reversed and the kicker is so many white people, in the millions in fact, defend the conquerors, willingly date and breed with non whites, your white birth rate is the lowest its ever been. How do you react to this? It seems like it's impossible to overcome. Half your population is self defeating and degenerate. Poor whitey.
>>
>>8412090
>The effects of their oppression is rippling through generations.
It would be impossible to find a people who, at some point in their history, have not been oppressed.

Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Jews of all flavor, Irish, Russians, Ukrainians, etc. have all been oppressed. Yet their diaspora don't exhibit low IQs or inherently occupy (or rather CREATE) low economic violent neighborhoods.

All people have unique histories, but oppression is something that they have all gone through at some point. Therefore it isn't an excuse for one group and not all others.
>>
>>8412216
See:
>>8411450
>>
>>8412205

>Trump
>Racist
>Yet tons of minorities voted for him too

topcuck try again.
>>
>>8412216
slave trade happened well before colonization of africa. are you really this stupid?
>>
>>8412221
Minorities can be racist too man.
>>
File: 27627895.jpg (93KB, 470x427px) Image search: [Google]
27627895.jpg
93KB, 470x427px
>>8412216
feels good knowing that the superior race, asians, will exterminate the future mud races once whites are gone.
>>
>>8412220

You're missing the point. You might have a smaller, more proud "white male" population but your women won't follow. Females are in evolutionary terms primed to follow the victors/alphas. That is why when so many conquests of Europe happened the females willingly bred with the victors while their husbands were slaughtered. So when whites are a minority, most of your women will breed with non whites because we control the media and like to brainwash your daughters into fucking blacks kek
>>
>>8412232

>Posted by white cuck
>>
File: 1327367344724.gif (114KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1327367344724.gif
114KB, 170x170px
>>8409132
>pushing a second doctorate
Son, its time to get off the academic treadmill.
>>
>>8412238
your days are numbered, mudboy. fewer and fewer whites left to protect you with each following year.
>>
>>8412216

Dude we all get it that you're butthurt about colonialism and white success. I suggest taking some sociology courses, they're perfect for people like you.

Also please for the love of god stop inserting apostrophes into pluralized nouns.
>>
>>8412228
>white people support Trump
Trump is a racist!

>minorities support Trump
M-m-minorities can be racist t-t-too!

>minorities are racist
A subjugated group cannot be racist!

I don't identify with the right and I see the /pol/tard crowd for what they are (using nationalism and male rights groupthink as a defense mechanism), but I love to hear the hypocrisy of the far left.
>>
>>8412233
>we
you're a sandnigger not a jew. the only thing you control is how you spend your welfare check.
>>
>>8412233

You're an ashkenazi?
>>
>>8412247
No, you misunderstand. You can't be racist against white people. Minorities can be racist against other minorities, or their own group.
>>
>>8412233
Women are materialistic and maternal, the majority are going to want good husbands who provide and are actually present. They aren't going to want to live in ghettos, even if it means getting piped by half a dozen chocolate anacondas every night.
>>
>>8412253

That's not how the tumblr logic even works. It's about "institutional power."
>>
File: raw.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
755KB, 420x314px
Well done, OP.
>>
>>8412253
I love these ad hoc PC lingo rules

Must be why PCs gravitate towards social sciences and arts.

The fact is, Trump won and the tide is turning in Europe. White pride and white domination is going to increase, the election was a barometer and the future is clear.

Everyone knows Trump is an elitist looking out for his own, but they voted based on the idea of Whites First instead of Clinton's status quo involving white guilt and throwing conciliatory benefits at minorities to buy votes and make the rich white guilty crowds happy.

White people won, as always. Losing a few coal burners or SJWs isn't a big loss and it's best they opt out of the white gene pool anyway.

Feels good to be white!
>>
>>8412259
Motherfucker I exclusively fuck bitches in chokers I know my Tumblr logic.
>>8412272
Body Count is a pretty fun band.
>>
File: 1481947756810.png (511KB, 1513x983px) Image search: [Google]
1481947756810.png
511KB, 1513x983px
>>8412272

SJWs and women defer to power. Once the leftist cultural hegemony breaks, they'll fall in line.
>>
>>8412250

Yup. So sort of half white, but also technically not really.
>>
>>8412249

>Being THIS mad

I'm half Ashkenazi. Statistically have a higher IQ than whites and I have way more shekels than you. Feels good to be part of the real master race. 3rd place sucks for you, faggot. I'm # 1 and your women belong to us :) white population of the US is lowest its ever been you're gonna die soon
>>
>>8412293
>Ashkenazi
>Arab
pick one, sandnigger.
>>
>>8412272
Yeah, by 2030 at the latest whites are the minority in 'murrica. Recommend the next boat to Norway or Finland whiteboi.
>>
>>8412148
Alt-right skins are being run out of /pol/ so they're coming here and /x/ and I imagine any number of other boards.
>>
>>8412286

Weird. Ashkenazis are demographically fucked way worse than whites, their birth rates are much lower and their intermarriage rates are sky high. They pushed the cultural revolution and then bought into it themselves. Pretty ironic. Unlike whites, they don't even have a conservative side to offset the damage (unless you count the Orthodox lul).

But I guess you knew all that already?
>>
>>8412303

I'm both.

>>8412306

This. Just get over it whiteboi, non whites are here to stay and we're breeding much faster than you and often with your women. White race in the USA is dead.Time to fuck off to Sweden if you want to survive. Oh wait, this just in, 2 million Muslims immigrating to Sweden soon! Good luck, lel.
>>
>>8412148
I have no idea why but I'm REALLY enjoying it. I'd like it to be a little more food oriented than this thread turned out tho
>>
>>8412314
arabs are nigger tier, so even if you're half jew that only puts you on hispanic intelligence level.
>>
>>8412313

Yup but the difference between you and I is that I don't care because not everything revolves around identity for me and I enjoy seeing the white race die slowly.
>>
>>8412314
I'm not sure you understand how being Jewish works.
>>
>>8412320
because you have no identity kek
>>
Are non whites OBSESSED with white people?
>>
>>8412318

That's not how it works. Also Arabs+Jews invented tons of things. Various types of maths/scientific theories, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_inventors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates

checkout how many nobel prize winners are Jews

Truly 1+1= master race. Not only do we have a better richer history and higher IQ than you but we invented so many important things and control the media and banks so we can enslave whites through debt and brainwash their daughters into fucking black men. Feels good man.jpg
>>
>>8412335
and your greatest accomplishment is sucking black dick while arguing about whites for two straight days on an anonymous imageboard about food.
>>
File: 1482284622133.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482284622133.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>8412176
>Helped the confederacy win the Civil War
>>
>>8412335

Is this a /pol/lack false flagging or a legit retard? Just tell me the truth please.
>>
>>8412337
>>8412342

Truly white people are degenerates and must be exterminated. What have you invented besides mayo, colonialism and white bread?
>>
>>8412342
just look at >>8412340

he really is that stupid.
>>
>>8412340

... it's sarcasm. Did you really not get that? I'm sorry man, might want to try some adult remedial classes for that reading comprehension you've got there.
>>
>>8412350

He's white and retarded we can't expect much from a manchild who eats tendies
>>
>>8412233
>Thinks the Jews will protect blacks

See what they do to you once whites are gone kek
>>
Just a reminder that most of the shit you niggers call "soul" food comes from the Cajun french, Appalachians (Represent!) , Indians (not the poo in the loo type) and the rest of the white south. The only shit that's unique to "Soul" is nasty shit like Pig's feet and other shit your masters wouldn't eat.
t. Proud White Appalachian who doesn't like my culture's cuisine being called nigger food
>>
>>8412233
Women seek fathers for their children. Nigger men are, by evolution, unfit as fathers. They are prone to neglect, as well as beating their women. They also prefer to live in squalor. As it is today, it will be then: only the most vile white women will seek to breed with the tar race, and even they will come to regret it, all too late, as she and her child are hungry and living in filth, the father nowhere to be found.
>>
File: 71473912.jpg (90KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
71473912.jpg
90KB, 480x360px
>>8412283
>Implying there is anything redeemable about the vast, dystopic wastes that are flyoverland.
>>
>>8412426

It's the Trump victory map, mate.
>>
File: 1475451716738.jpg (48KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1475451716738.jpg
48KB, 500x509px
>>8412428
Yea, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>8412449

Is this you?
>>
>>8412428
No shit. Notice how all the educated states did not vote for him and his voter base was the flyover wastelands? NOT something to be proud of.
>>
File: Thereisnoneedtobeupset.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thereisnoneedtobeupset.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>8412454

Lol you're still mad. NOT something to be proud of.
>>
>>8412452
Is this you?
>>
>>8412459
lol you think the NYC billionaire gives a fuck about coal miners in Pisswater, Okiedokie? You are so incredibly fucked and you have no clue.
>>
>>8412479

Imagine how old you'll be when Trump isn't President anymore.
>>
>>8412489
You won't be alive. You'll die of cardiac arrest due to a diet of Mt. Dew and Kraft Easy Mac long before then.
>>
>>8412485

Cool groundless predictions. I'll keep laughing at your impotent rage until they come true.
>>
>>8412501
No rage here. You people have massively fucked yourselves over. How's that wall coming? lmao Cheeto Boy has already gone back on most of his campaign promises. Now I just sit back and watch you dumbfucks get fucked over.
>>
>>8412499

Wow you're awful at trolling. Are you a boomer or something? You sound like one.
>>
>>8412513
Being that you're the Trump Humper, I would guess if anyone is a boomer here, it's you.
>>
>>8412509

>When you win elections, you lose.

lol

Btw, how do you feel about all the posts you made declaring that Trump would never win?
>>
>>8412518

He's your President now man. Better to just accept it peacefully. Or don't, I don't actually care if you stay mad.
>>
>>8412520
lol do you really, truly believe Trump cares about this shitboot flyover demographic? He's a NYC billionaire and you're a West Virginia coal miner. You didn't "Win" anything. He did. Now he can do whatever he pleases. I'll ask again: how's that wall coming?
>>
>>8412552

So you feel stupid about those posts? Chagrined? Embarrassed? I'm just curious what it's like to be in the mind of someone who got btfo'd so badly.
>>
>>8412577

How do you know he made posts saying Trump would never win? You are kinda just making assumptions.
>>
>>8412595

I'm psychic.

That, or I have the ability to apply a modicum of deductive logic.
>>
>>8412416
Jaw ever get sore from sucking your own dick so hard?
>>
>>8412501
Yeah, I actually want to be serious about this for a second. College-educated liberal schadenfreude over Trump voters losing their health insurance is abso-fucking-loutely inhuman. Black lung is a fucking awful way to go, and no one deserves it.
These people didn't deserve to be ignored by the political elite the way they have. I don't consider Nazis to be part of the moral community any more than they do me, but Trump straight up deserved to win that election.
>>
>>8407826
T jamal
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.