[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother cooked this for Christmas dinner last night. Your thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My mother cooked this for Christmas dinner last night. Your thoughts?
>>
was it good?
>>
>>8406530
What the fuck is it? Pesto on lamb?
>>
>>8406535
Meh. Little rubbery, but the gravy helped a bit. Had some nice carrots and parsnips, as well as garlic toast and mashed potatoes.
>>
>>8406536
Roast beef.
>>
>>8406530
Looks good. I have several questions

>Do you have a picture of the inside
>Is that an individual serving
>were there side dishes
>what did you drink with it

Looks well seasoned but it really depends one the doneness for me
>>
>>8406530
I think it looks fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>8406539
That cow died for your mothers sins.
>>
>>8406530
Is that green stuff pesto? Looks like way too much and what the fuck is it doing on lamb?
>>
>>8406543
Don't have a picture of the inside, because I'm a mongoloid and forgot to take one. Side dishes were mashed potatoes, carrots and parsnips, and garlic toast. That was all she cooked as for the roast, but the pic makes it look small. I drank Pepsi with it. Yeah, I'm a pleb, I know.
>>
>>8406530
Why the fuck did she cook it last night? Don't you eat Christmas dinner at midday like normal people?
>>
>>8406556
Not on the plate, but in the toilet 2 hours later.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1024x569px
>>8406561
>calling us Canadians normal people
>>
>>8406559
Thanks. Sounds okay then. It's nice that your mom at least attempts. Appreciate every little thing you have! Happy holidays to everyone
>>
>>8406572
You too, fellow cu/ck/.
>>
>>8406530

don't be an ungrateful little shit and appreciate that you have a mother that at least makes an effort you scumball.

there are millions of Syrians that missed out on Christmas dinners this year thanks to the war, but you want to bitch about having a mom and a table and a plate?

ugh.
>>
>>8406641
He didn't complain at all though.
>>
>>8406641
Wow, you posted the /pol/ or /b/ version of my post >>8406572. Sorry you have that negative outlook on things
>>
im sorry but you have to kill her OP
>>
>>8406725
But why, anon?
>>
>>8406537
>parsnips

GOAT
>>
>>8406530
BRAAAAAAAAAP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.