[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas Stories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: all-in-the-family-1402x934.jpg (308KB, 1402x934px) Image search: [Google]
all-in-the-family-1402x934.jpg
308KB, 1402x934px
Come, ye all, and share your stories of triumph, failure, and general shenanigans from this christmas' dinner.

>cooked a traditional christmas dinner of ham, turkey, stuffing, and sides
>realize to myself that I cooked this same damn thing last month, yet it somehow tasted better then
>invite family over
>15 year old cousin comes over, and he's fresh off the heals of the latest COD game
>tells me he's going to rape my turkey and teabag the ham
>he nudges grandma and asks her if she knows about COD
>grandma just wants to eat stuffing, she's not ready to deal with this asshat
>he brought his Xbox over and hooks it up to the living room tv
>a few other relatives join him
>they're eating on the couch, fucking plastic cups sitting precariously on the coffee table and floor
>I start serving coffee and pie in the dining room
>I hear him shouting insults while waiting for his match to start
>he tells his Xbox live rivals that he's using a guitar hero controller to play cod and that he uses the whammy bar to tbag
>I jump in and stop him when starts calling them niggers and faggots
>things are just about calming down, until my uncle informs me that grandma shat herself, and no one else wanted to deal with it
>mfw grandma asks if we have pecan pie while I'm wiping her ass
>>
I just want some vegetables that aren't covered in cheese or mushroom soup. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>8405556
Will you settle for said vegetables being cooked in butter and flour?
>>
>>8405556
stop complaining and eat the corn
>>
>>8405562
I think I would have to settle for boiled with ham.
>>
>>8405565
Alright, but you're really missing out on the obviously microwaved can of mixed vegetables and table salt.
>>
my momma bought these really expensive, aged steaks to make individual beef wellingtons, but they were overdone and chewy. such a shame cause she tried really hard!
>>
>>8405634

>>overdone and chewy

Not surprising given that she tried to make "individual" ones. They're guaranteed to overcook by the time the pastry is done.
>>
>>8405604
Let me have some iceberg lettuce overly dressed in ranch first.
>>
>>8405556
>went to relatives house
>no one made vegetables except for a tiny bowl of broccoli
>i was the only one that ate any of it

fucking philistines
>>
>sister put ranch on her fries
ruined my fucking christmas tbqh
>>
Op this is your grandma here where is my pecan pie
>>
I actually don't have any cringe stories this year, probably because I didn't see any extended family at all.
>Go to BFFs annual Christmas Breakfast.
>kids play, delicious breakfast, guys start a fire in the fire pit in the back yard
>exchange a few gifts, everyone gets good stuff.
>Eventually all 4 kids start crying and losing their shit.
That's when it's time to go.
>>
>>8405541
Pretty much the same last year but replace grandmother with autistic uncle and 15 year old cousin with 32 year old drunk brother
>>
I dont get why so many people are asking for low calorie vegetable dishes to be present.
Traditional Christmas dishes are meaty, starchy, fatty, and sweet. There's nothing healthy about it, and YES the healthy dishes will sit there are go to waste because that's not what its about. Everyone fattens the fuck up and then has New Years regret, goes to buy a gym membership they use twice before quitting.
Its the cycle of life, and its that time again.
>>
>>8405541
>>I jump in and stop him when starts calling them niggers and faggots

>being this much of a faggot
>>
i couldnt drink hard liquor last night, who would host christmas dinner in a dry county and only have beer, i made it through though.
>>
Ate a 2 pound burger and fries amd got a T shirt and picture on the wall of the cafe.
>>
File: 1482186114011-ck.jpg (37KB, 400x257px) Image search: [Google]
1482186114011-ck.jpg
37KB, 400x257px
>>8406102
>he brings 4chan behavior into his every day life
You must be quite the meme lord, friend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.