[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this 1kg of broccoli for $2. Beat that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161226_101533.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_101533.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
I got this 1kg of broccoli for $2. Beat that
>>
I got an extra chromosome for free
beat that
>>
Chinese supermarket a few miles away has huge bags of not-so-great produce for $1 each. Last time I bought broccoli, it was 5lbs of the stuff. Removing the stuff that was inedible, there was a little over 3lbs left, so a tad less than 1,5kg for half the price you paid.
>>
>>8405417
>lbs

Stopped reading right there kiddo
Dumb 3rd worlders
>>
What has this board come to when people start arguing about saving a buck on broccoli.
>>
>>8405423
The more bucks saved on broccoli the more that can be spent on the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8405424
If you work 15h a day, move to an apartment with nothing but a kitchen and a bed you can spent more on food every month.

don't share please, private information.
>>
>>8405420
I live in USica, but I'm not from here originally.

Several local supermarket chains have lots of things regularly on manager's special, too, not just the Chinese places.At the discount veg section of the local chain markets, it's all immigrants, myself included.

In one go, you can get all sorts of stuff for under $10. Last I went, I got 2lbs of zukes, 5lbs of bell peppers/capsicums, 1lb of portobello mushrooms, a head of broccoflower and a 2lb pack of six beetroots of various colours (two red, two yellow/orange and one "candy cane" as well as a turnip) for $7.

Whole food is ridiculously cheap here. Despite this, few Americans take advantage of the prices, instead preferring to buy ready meals and dinner kits.
>>
>>8405440
I dont know what you're talking about but clearly you didn't read the post you were replying to

You lost me at 3rd world measurements m8
Come back when you can talk in world standards
>>
>>8405600
>You lost me at 3rd world measurements m8

Why? If you're an adult then surely you have no problem with basic math, right anon? 2.2 lbs to the kilo bro. It's pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>8405615
If you're not American then clearly you have the ability to do the calculations before you shitpost

Not only would I have to calculate the differences in weights, I'd also have to do currency. It's aboit teamwork, you do the retarded pounds to kilos thing and I'll do the retarded USD to my currency thing

Nobody else in the world uses retarded pounds or ounces and you know it, so stop being a faghat
>>
>>8405622
>If you're not American then clearly you have the ability to do the calculations before you shitpost

Then why are you shitposting about measurements?

You act like it's "my" fault that my country uses retarded measurements.

>>I'd also have to do currency
So what? That's equally simple. I don't bitch whenever I see people post prices in Euros, GBP, etc. The conversion is equally simple. It's not worth bitching about.

>>Nobody else in the world uses retarded pounds or ounces and you know it,

Yes. But who gives a fuck? Why does it matter even one bit? Are pounds and ounces silly? Sure. Does it matter at all? Not one bit.
>>
>>8405626
It is your fault
You should have voted for change
>>
>>8405626
Better yet just kill you're a self
>>
>>8405630
>You should have voted for change

What makes you think I didn't?
>>
>>8405642
Nothing. I'm not even European. Why do amerifats get so defensive and think anyone who talks in grams or kilometres is a euro?

Is it because they don't have passports and think they live in the best country humans have to offer? I'm asking you that as an outsider who has now moved to a 3rd world country where tipping is needed for the average person to pay their bills.
>>
>>8405600
I corrected a false premise with a single, concise sentence then posted more going with the theme of the thread (cheap deals available locally).

>>8405647
No one assumed you were European. It's obvious you're either Aussie or Kiwi from your use of dollars along with logical measurements.

>>8405626
>getting angry at trolls
Don't do that.
>>
Got your mom's ass for half that price and a free condom.
beat that.
>>
>>8405647
>I'm not even European
I never said you were.

>think anyone who talks in grams or kilometres is a euro?
who said anything about that?
>>
File: image:31651.jpg (1MB, 2703x2627px) Image search: [Google]
image:31651.jpg
1MB, 2703x2627px
>>8405407
I got this broccoli for free. I win!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.