[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Bell AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
taco manager here. Kissed virgin taco bell manager, ask me anything.
>>
>>8404628
imho what would feed to dog?
>>
Did the jews force you to work during the birthday of the one true God? If yes, how are you preparing for an eternity of the fiery torments of hell?
>>
>>8404628
Drugs and/or alcohol that you are addicted to?
>>
>>8404628
>kissed
Your grandmother doesn't count.
>>
>>8404628
the people you hire, how long do the last? I've worked management in retail before, and we usually had about a 100% turn over within a year.
>>
File: chocodilla.jpg (167KB, 625x492px) Image search: [Google]
chocodilla.jpg
167KB, 625x492px
>>8404882
None of it. My GM feeds dogs nacho chips but I wouldn't do it personally.

>>8405091
Nope. Day off and we closed early Christmas Eve.

>>8405181
I drop occasionally but I'm not addicted.

>>8405264
Does your mom count?

>>8405447
I would say 80% of the people we hire don't last a month. Mostly its drugs, and a warehouse nearby that pays a lot more. Or they're just retarded teenagers.
>>
What is the best cheap to filling ratio items?
>>
>>8404628
Ever banged a subordinate?
>>
>>8406658
Frito burrito, isn't it obvious?
>>
>>8406733
Wrong
>>
>>8406917

weird, the picture you posted isn't that of a fiesta potato burrito.. we all make mistakes, so i forgive you! :^)
>>
>>8404628
Would you fire me for showing up to work drunk every shift even if I was a top performer and never fucked anything up?
>>
>>8406935

not him, but i'm a sous chef whose responsibilities include firing people..

i'd probably fire you if you showed up to work NOT drunk since you'd be less productive than usual.
>>
>>8406944
Can the alcoholics go back to their own thread
>>
>>8406947

>implying there isn't a massive amount of crossover between industry and alcoholic threads

cmon
>>
>>8404628
Best employee that quit, not fired, on friendly terms, and how has it affected general productivity?
>>
File: ecksdee.png (56KB, 1126x634px) Image search: [Google]
ecksdee.png
56KB, 1126x634px
>>8406658
Like anon said, the frito burrito.

>>8406717
Nope. There IS one I want to fuck but she lost interest in me. I have a thing for black girls.

>>8406934
pleb

>>8406935
I would probably pretend not to notice. However you'd probably be shit at your job and hurt yourself.

>>8406951
Its true. People drink here all the time. It is both funny and depressing. 16 year old are too young, especially slutty ones.

>>8406934
Those are gross. Found the fatass.

>>8407098
We had a few. It was really a group that I won't give the names of. We had a bitch GM come in and get rid of them all. She wanted people in that wouldn't call her out on her shitty practises. So she had them all systematically fired, or made them hate their jobs so much they quit. But I digress.

To answer you question, I will call him Steve. Steve was great. He sent people home when they were late or didn't shave, would tell you if your job was shit, and talked to everyone like adults. I remember him telling me "Hey, your dish job was shit. Do better next time." I really appreciated that, considering most of my managers are middle aged single mothers, who are too lax, and too emotional, and too prone to starting drama. He quit after a misunderstanding involving a we wuz kangz tier dindu and our GM. Steve sent the dindu home after he was three hours late to work. Steve didn't know that the dindu called our GM. Steve got so pissed that the GM allowed this that he called our regional manager. After a verbal fight with the GM he threw his hat at her and left. I still miss him and he was one of the best managers I ever had.
>>
>>8404628
Why is the chili cheese burrito (Chilito) so amazing, and why do only some stores still carry it (it's on the secret menu at my local Bell).
>>
>>8404628
One item or particular combination of toppings you wish people would stop ordering?
>>
>>8404628
Are you guys bringing ever going to bring back the green Verde sauce? I loved that shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.