[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got one. What do I do with it first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Just got one.

What do I do with it first?
>>
clean it
>>
>>8402269

Thanks I sometimes forget that shit.
>>
this and do the dime test to see if it's adjusted from the factory correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcZCRqMJ2I8
>>
Make some bread, its so much easier once you get one of these.
>>
>>8402262
Wash it, then make pizza dough using the dough hook.
>>
>>8402826
>>8402857
Manual kneading is such a good ab workout tho.

>>8402262
Remember to let your whole grain flours soak/autolyze for several minutes before kneading. Otherwise you'll be wasting several minutes watching it fail to knead while it gets hot and wears out.
>>
>>8402857
Pizza dough is so easy that doing it by hand is less effort than using a mixer.
>>
You mail it to me.
>>
Sell it and get a bowl lift model.
>>
File: fuckingmachine01.gif (56KB, 400x181px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmachine01.gif
56KB, 400x181px
>>8402262
Buy a dildo fucking machine attachment
>>
Use the whip attachment to whip precisely heated meringue into marshmallows
>>
File: img46c.jpg (31KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
img46c.jpg
31KB, 574x574px
>>8402262
Buy sausage attachment and make sausage
>>
>>8404506
It will work but if you really like making sausage you'll get a standalone manual stuffer pretty quick. A screw type device like that instead of a press has issues with suction when you pull the plunger out causing air pockets. It's also slow which leads to the fat emulsifying due to the rising temperature.

The grinder works fine for smaller quantities of meat but be careful not to overheat or you can fry the motor.
>>
>>8404567
Almost as if its a consumer grade hobby appliance and not a commercial tier piece of industrial equipment!
Wtf..I hate kitchen aid now
>>
>>8405609
Not what I meant. But when I make sausage as a hobbyist, it's usually a minimum of 5 lbs. The grinder will generally handle that amount without overheating. Much more than that and you had better let it rest. I fried the motor doing 10lbs one time.

But stuffing 5lbs of sausage with the sausage attachment is going to be a real chore. Whereas the a press type manual stuffer (like LEM's) makes it quick and effecient without emulsification. You have to remember, the temperature of the meat has to remain very cold at all times to prevent emulsification, and that won't happen when using the screw type stuffer on that machine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.