[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you eat your Cordon Bleu, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: cordon bleu.jpg (233KB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
cordon bleu.jpg
233KB, 944x531px
>Pick it up
>Greasy hands, outer chicken skin slides off

>Put a fork in it
>Holes for the cheese to leak out of, weight is uneven and could fall off the fork when you try to take a bite

>Bite out of it
>Cheese is now everywhere, now tastes more of chicken and ham than an actual cordon bleu

Is it just an okay tasting shit idea? Or do you think there is a way to bypass all of these problems?
>>
>>8400549
Use a shredded ham and cheese mix instead of layering it and allow it to cool slightly before cutting into it so the cheese has time to set. You also don't want a watery ham that is going to impart more moisture.
>>
>>8400553

Sound advice and will keep that in mind.

What if you're not making the cordon bleu yourself and are instead getting store bought garbage to eat because you don't have any other option? Are there special techniques you can use while eating to make sure your plate isn't a mess and you get all of the liquid cheese when eating it?
>>
>>8400557
Don't get store bought garbage cordon bleu and you won't have this problem
>>
I use my knife and fork like a normal human being. If the filling falls out i just scrape it back on. Are you autistic or is this actually a 'problem' for you?
>>
>>8400549
>Chicken cordon bleu
Veal is where it's at
>>
>>8400557
Anon, there is always another option.
Unless it's like a Christmas Eve rush that's completely depleted the shelves of everything except the crappy stuff.
>>
>>8400549
Just make it into a 'cass
>>
Honestly this idea is awful....chicken with ham inside of it? Doritos Locos Tacos were a fucking better idea than shit disgusting slob shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.