[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a turkish guy anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
Especially about our cuisine, I'm a fat turk who is obsessed with it
>>
>>8399592
Is a white man's body odor as offensive to you as yours is to us?
>>
>>8399598
I don't know, it's interesting that you sniff men so much tho lol
>>
>>8399592

How the fuck can you have so little self-respect that you let yourself become a disgusting fat fuck?
>>
>>8399605
Feels good that my self-esteem doesn't crumble with a little body change like yours do. I suggest therapy senpai
>>8399606
Because I tell myself at least I'm not you buddy
>>8399610
Lmao yes, we're going to inherit the earth
>>
>>8399614
Damn so you can tell a mans nationality by sniffing em too, I'm glad I'm not your friend bro, you're one weird little dude
>>
>>8399615

A little body change? Being fat isn't a little body change, it's a complete lifestyle change. You are lazy and eat too much. My weight hasn't varied by more than 10 pounds in 20 years. People like you make me sick to my stomach. I fucking hate fat people, and god help the poor fat fuck who gets stuck beside me on an airplane if even one single roll of disgusting Human excess crosses into the seat I paid for.
>>
>>8399629
Sounds like you got cucked by fat people too many times or had a got rekt by a fat bully as a child homie, I am 6'0 and 90kg, which is 15kg over the average weight for my height. I'm sure there's some meds for what you're experiencing.
>>
>>8399642
funny jokes, its time to get over the turks bullying tho man
>>
>>8399653
kek, im sorry what my fellow turks did to you brah
>>
>>8399656
no I mean, it's to move on from what those turks did to you
>>
>>8399592
>Do you think that Turkish coffee is the best in the world?
>What underrated foods can you share with us?
>What do you think of Anzu?
>If I were to go to Turkey, What should I try/avoid (aside from False coup d'etats)
>>
>>8399592
Damn bro, your replies are kicking ass lol good to see other anons getting their ass handed to them.
>>
>>8399687
1) Yes, it's crack in liquid form
2) Underrated turkish foods would be, manti with garlic yogurt, tripe soup, mucver (absolutely delicious), bulghur wheat with tomato sauce and onions, green pepper filled with ground beef and rice and yogurt
3) I like my traps more feminine desu
4) Trucks and crowds.
>>
>>8399592
Hmm, I've never had a Turkish dish.
>>
>>8399708
Thanks babe, they need to deal with their inferiority complexes somehow I suppose
>>8399696
by shit do you mean your dick? I'm not gonna let you sniff my armpits sorry
>>
how based is ice cream turk and have you ever met him
>>
>>8399719
not him in personal but in a topkapi / istanbul ice cream booth I got my nose touched by the ice cream by a sly fucker, I love those dudes
>>
>>8399727
>topkapi

top puf
>>
>>8399731
eti cin superior
>>
>>8399656
bro, your extra chromosome is acting up.
>>
File: HolyFlag.jpg (149KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
HolyFlag.jpg
149KB, 800x1067px
>>8399709
>green pepper filled with ground beef and rice and yogurt
That sound a lot like Mexican "Chiles Rellenos"
>A toasted green pepper coated in fried egg-wash stuffed with meat, cheese or both
Or "Chiles en Nogada" (Pic related, gets me all patriotic)
>Toasted green peppers in a nogada sauce (milk, cream and nuts) stuffed with ground meat with apple and pear
>>
>>8399709
fellow turk here. manti is overrated, literally the shittiest iteration of dumpling ever created

everything else is spot on, mucver is fucking bomb
>>
>>8399765
thats trying too hard and
>apple in salty dish
ours are just green peppers boiled with red pepper,meat,rice and sometimes pieces of nuts inside them
>>
>>8399770
idk, i dont see tourists trying it alot, and its pretty delicious
>>
>>8399778
Most Mexican foods originate from
>We need to make a dish for this very special occasion
>But there is fucking nothing
>Let's see what we can do with what we have
>It actually tastes good

Funny thing, I always ask for rice when eating chiles rellenos, so I am pretty sure that I would love your recipie
>>
>>8399765
to be fair this dish is pieced togethor from very old time spanish elements....which are also all verymoorish elements....the spices, the sweet sour, pomegranites, raisins, the nut sauce
>>
do u wanna be European or nah?
>>
>>8399826
yes you would :3
>>8399854
nah, I wish my mom wasn't Romanian to save myself from vassal genes
>>
>>8399859
I feel you bro, my dad's just a touch Irish, tarnishing his otherwise pure Anglo genes.
>>
>>8399859
I mean do you wanna be part of the EU. For some reason, despite Turkey not being European in any way shape or form that was a thing before Erdogan chimped out.
>>
>>8399866
No, and I don't want it for the european people either. You can absorb istanbul and some aegean cities (we're white like anzu) but anything after the bosphorus strait is cancer
>>
>>8399864
anglos are probably the only respectable people in that union
>>
>>8399592
You have started possible one of the worst threads I've ever seen on here.
Even Mcchicken threads have more substance.
>>
>>8399917
cool
>>
>>8399715
Damn m8, your banter is on point.
>>
>>8399927
thanks <3
>>
>>8399778
There isn't apple in that dish
>>
suck my GET you dirty roach
>>
>>8399592
Its hot here right now. What are some turkish salads/summer foods.
>>
>>8399985
Lol, this man child gets so angry. He's like the vegan gains of fat people.
>>
>>8399927
>>8399953
(You)
>>
>>8399592
>Ask a turkish guy anything

When will you give Constantinople back and why did you shoot the Russian ambassador?
>>
File: 1474798654451.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474798654451.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>8399592
baba, my son
>>
how do you make good baklava?

i prefer walnut to pistachio though.
>>
>>8399592
Did you ever try Greek versions of the same food you guys both eat? Honestly, which is better? Like pork gyro destroys doner right?
>>
>>8399592
Why are Baklavas so goddamn expensive? Also, what is the best kebab, because I know Turks are well known for the best kebabs
>>
>>8400060
Also, fuck you guys for shooting down that Russian jet. You fuckers should be nuked.

Crusade when?
>>
>>8399859
Kek. Mai vinde tactu toale vechi?
>>
File: IMG_2414.jpg (180KB, 595x595px)
IMG_2414.jpg
180KB, 595x595px
>>8399629
Why does it make you so mad though. Get over it
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.