[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in the entire canon of /ck/, is there any words more delightful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: all-you-can-eat-sushi.jpg (77KB, 350x228px) Image search: [Google]
all-you-can-eat-sushi.jpg
77KB, 350x228px
in the entire canon of /ck/, is there any words more delightful?
>>
>>8395858
food poisoning free all-you-can-eat
>>
bottomless semen
>>
>>8395858
Wjy
thl can i not view any images on /ck?
They All say deleted. Cant be every one
>>
open bar
>>
>>8395979
you got a soft ban for posting CP probably, means the feds are on their way.

I love all you can eat sushi, it's the only way I get it now. Fuck paying $16 a roll
>>
>>8395858
Horse semen shots.
>>
How much does all you can eat sushi cost for you and where do you live?

$30 for cheap stuff. $38 for good stuff.
Winnipeg.
>>
literally the worst way to consume sushi

for the half the price i can go to a nicer place that's not full to the gills with neckbeards, fat white chicks and annoying families and get a better product, a la carte, until i'm full
>>
>>8396049
all chinese buffets carry sushi now so you can do it for $12 or less even. You can even take life by the balls and try the raw oyster and clam bar...I always skip that

the all you can eat sushi restaurants specifically were $15 like 2 years ago, then they all started opening up and now they are between $25-$35 because I guess they needed to increase the quality to stay in business with all the new competition
>>
>>8395858
Yes. Kaitenzushi.
>>
Who likes sushi that much? Seriously, after like half a dozen of them you just get bored. I'd never go to an all-you-can-eat restaurant that only serves one type of food.
>>
>>8396049
around €12 at lunch and €22 at diner, plus drinks
northern Italy
these places don't have genuine japanese cooking tho, and they usually aren't generous with fish compared to rice
which is why I usually order sashimi like my life depended on it
>>
Buy One Get One Free McChicken
>>
File: 144gtuCXjDjkuQ.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
144gtuCXjDjkuQ.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>8396031
I have a place near me that does all you can eat sushi and for an extra 10 bucks you can drink all the tall Japanese beers and cheap sake you want.
>>
>>8395858
I'm allergic to fish ;__;
>>
>>8396106
Most American sushi joints have gross sushi so its actually hard to make a meal out of it before you get sick or tired of it
>>
>>8395858

All you can eat wings.

Much more meaningful and special to me. It indicates a good time and not a dramatic drop in the quality of the food I'll eat.
>>
>>8395979
Are you using PeerBlock? Once I turned that off things were normal.
>>
>>8395858
>more delightful words
Maybe "quality", "delicious" and nutritional.

Buffets are for scum. KYS (more quickly)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.