[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /fraternal order of moose/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: moose lodge.jpg (73KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
moose lodge.jpg
73KB, 650x487px
If so, what do they make at your lodge?

Mine makes really good blt, and spaghetti.
Bretty cheap as well
>>
Tell me more about this...moose order
>>
>>8395847
This. How can you join.
>>
>>8395847
Well its a fraternity that does good for the community. Usually each lodge hall has a bar, pool tables, dart boards and a kitchen.

Im a member cuz its members only and normalshits cant just walk in there. A lot of older heads which i dont mind cuz i can have some beers and reveal power level to a point.

They also have drawings. I won 1000 dollars last month playing big moose.
>>
>>8395851
Go find a moose lodge and fill out a petition. They do a backround check. Yearly dues are like 80 bucks i think.

I had a big bowl of chili for lunch yesterday and a blt with like half a slab of bacon on it. I just paid 12 bucks which i live in alaska and thats dirt fucking cheap .
>>
Also they have a retirement home for its members (i got a good while before that)
but since i got no kids ill go there before i go to some shit nursing home

http://www.moosehaven.org/
>>
Also on mondays they have 10wings and a bucket of beer (4) for 20 bucks
>>
They also don't let dirty women actually join join! They're"auxiliary" and it's awesome because it shows off my big boy penis!
No but all shitposting aside if you're into the social aspect and mild gambling it's fun and a great way to kill time.
Ps. Ours makes an amazing Turkey Bacon Ranch and I always get mine with a little bit extra salt in the ranch.
>>
>>8395933
>tfw i go there to get free coffee and shitpost

People there are genuinely happy to see me
Everyone there is /pol/ lite

Won a gold watch in a raffle and sold it for 500 dollars

Max comfy.mp4
>>
>>8395933
Sounds like our local knights of Columbus order. It's supposed to be a local Catholic fraternity but it's really a bunch of old dudes who hang out at the Columbus hall to drink, smoke, and shoot pool. They cook shit like fried fish and gumbo you can buy. Pretty cool thing, I might join.
>>
>>8396025
Yeah knights of columbus is pretty much vatican approved freemasonry. Im sure its a good organization
>>
>>8395838
Yeah, why not. It's not like we already have enough tribal groups that we have to join and proclaim membership to immediately upon awakening until we sleep. Afterall, if we can't clearly separate ourselves from everyone else through tribal allegiance, what do we have left, common humanity? Pffffth, screw that!
>>
>>8396163
Anti-tribal behavior is still tribal behavior.
>>
OP here at the moose lodge now, just won 200 bucks
>>
>>8396113
They seem like good dudes. I'm technically Catholic but I'm not really religious but I don't think they really are either. They just chill at the KC hall and do some fundraising and shit for the local community. And some of those guys can fucking cook. It isn't anything fancy but if you want some top notch gumbo, fried fish and spaghetti for cheap everyone knows to go to the KC hall.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 554x527px
>>8396163
>>
>>8396615
Thats whats up, yeah desu nowadays normie social circles suck ass. Fraternal orders are cool because the people are usually nice people, theyve been screened before entry, foods good and not costly, and you can win some extra bucks on charitable events.
>>
>>8396632
That guy has autism anyway
>>
I just won 400 bucks at a moose raffle
>>
>>8396861
I just won 600 at my big moose drawing, get on my level
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.