[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (110KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 900x900px
What happened to him?
>>
Is this the faggot pussy who pretended to be outraged about children's nutrition when he ate a kids cuisine
>>
>>8392097
Yes. That and he wanted an excuse to quit doing videos, so that was the best he could come up with.
>>
>>8392083
Cucked by Ja/ck/
>>
>>8392083
>Reviews tons of fast food
>throws a shit fit over kids cuisine and quits

Fucking faggot
>>
>>8392083
I had no idea until now he quit. That was painful to watch.

If I'm not mistaken, his day job is some kind of advertising or film making. My guess is he was attempting to make a video he thought would go viral, and lead him to the next thing. Video goes viral, spurs discussion on social media, quit freezerburns, and then make a come back with a Kickstarter project to produce a documentary on child hunger and obesity. But instead the video wasn't compelling enough, and nobody fucking cared.

Kind of makes me think of a pop band who has a massive number one hit, and when they try to move on to other styles of music, people in the audience are screaming the name of the song that made them famous. People only want them for that one thing.

This guy woke up one day and realized people only want to watch him stuff his ugly face. Must feel terrible, but the faggot deserves it, tbpqh.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.