[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dog biscuits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Anyone else like their taste/texture?
>>
>>8390097
Not really. The chunks of bonemeal and random unidentifiable animal hairs just don't do it for me anymore.
>>
>>8390097
tried the jerky for dogs a few times
in doesn't taste much like regular jerky
not very good
>>
>>8390097
You know, your post isn't as stupid as you think it is. My uncle, after a pint of vodka, of course, reached into the pantry and grabbed a handful of dog treats for a snack. Then he started bitching to my mom about how those snacks sucked.
>>
>>8390250
A pint is nothing, is your uncle a woman?

Call him for me, tell him I hate him
>>
File: 1445639023709.jpg (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1445639023709.jpg
54KB, 500x534px
>Be me in 4th grade
>Class is throwing party everyone is taking something
>pokemon playing weirdo asks teacher if its cool that he brings dog food like he did last time
>im the new kid ive never eaten dog food think" wtf this kids kidding right?"
>everyone in class including teacher jumps out there seat with joy and tells him to bring said snacks.
>day of party he takes out huge bowl of regular dry dog food covered in sugar and some other white powder everybody turns into a damn zombie over it
>i have to be getting punkd or something this cant be real.
>decide to try one
>not half bad
Never heard of that snack or seen anyone eat anything like it again feel.
School was filled with a bucn of rednecks
>>
>>8390384
Puppy chow/muddy buddies are pretty good.
>>
>>8390384
Are you talking about puppy chow?
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/15820/puppy-chow/
>>
>>8390404
>>8390411
Thats exactly what it was! been wondering what the fuck i stuck in mouth that day for years. Is it common to eat?
>>
>>8390431
Yes, it's just chex cereal with sugar and chocolate and peanut butter
>>
File: IMG_2226.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2226.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>8390097
>come to /ck/
>see this thread
>>
>>8390449
you have to go back
>>
>>8390472
Nice try Trump, I've got my birth certificate right here.
>>
>>8390449
/ck/ is the funniest fucking board on this site. I never cook and I barely eat, but I still come here everyday.
>>
>>8390541
People say I'm actually a very good cook. I've posted some of my dishes here before.
>>
>>8390097
you know op if you also often get angry at the mail and get fleas you may be dog kin
>>
I took a nibble of each flavor in a variety pack of milk bones. My cynicism wasn't rewarded because they actually taste like what's advertised. Veggie was the best, surprisingly. It had hints of those Garden Salsa Sunchips.
>>
>>8390275
why you are so stupid
is it genetic
>>
>>8390986
You are lied to, often by the sounds of it.
>>
File: dogtreats.jpg (783KB, 1560x708px) Image search: [Google]
dogtreats.jpg
783KB, 1560x708px
Petco had a bunch of 'gourmet' dog treats at some point and I was extremely disappointed. Even my dogs turned their nose up at them.
>>
>>8390275
One pint = 16 oz.
One shot of liquor = 1.5 oz.
One pint of liquor = 10.67 shots

That's a lot to drink dude.
>>
>>8390097
imho would never feed dog milk bone
>>
>>8390384
Maybe they're nice. I think I'll try dog biscuits, because I've been looking for biscuits without sugar and they don't seem to exist.
>>
>>8391854
>katawa shoujo
>/a/
think again genius, longest running /vg/ general
>>8390449
back to /ksg/ fellow cripplelover
>>
>>8392840
Is that what it's from? I just call it the "mah drills" GIF.
>>
>>8392840
>longest running /vg/ general

You say that like it's something to be proud of.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.