[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many birds is too much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: turkey.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
This guy is usually makes decent videos about butchering meat, especially birds, but he has gone too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSBakYicc0
>>
>>8388658
Should have removed the bones from the wings and legs.
>>
>>8388658
I don't think he cooked it
>>
>>8388658
He made the video for fun, and said how ridiculous of an idea it was. It's a pretty neat concept and he donated it to charity. So don't think it's going too far.
>>
I didn't watch it, and I don't frankly care about bumping the thread, but I just want everyone to know that this is obviously someone shilling his own YouTube channel and you should feel bad if you didn't realise.
>>
>>8388965
Gotta advertise somehow
>>
>>8388965
Then sage you boner.
>>
>>8388965
Scott Rea has 136k subs, he does not need to shill on a slow moving board.
>>
>>8389013
He's one of those retards that think everything is a shill. We're on /ck/ of all places, no one is retarded enough to actually pay someone to post here. Not even Jack.
>>
>>8388658

This guy is actually really good. He's a butcher who got unemployed (because fuck the UK food processing industry) then started putting his butchery skills about youtube,

Guy knows his shit, and he knows how to cut up animals. He's a butcher not a chef, and he rocks.

Buy half a cow, process it into morsels with potential.
>>
>>8389206
How does one buy half a cow? Go to the nearest cattle auction and tell the seller you're only bidding for half of one?
>>
>>8389247

You maybe taking the piss, but in my experience yea you do. Cows are sold in quarters, front or back. Butcher as you see fit.
>>
>>8389021

No, I'm not, and normally I wouldn't even mind even if someone were obviously shilling - I just find this example particularly deliberate and pathetic.
>>
>>8389263

ffs you autistic cunt, there is no Illuminati meat conspiracy.

Watch video: if its good share it, if its shit berate the maker.

Is this a shill? Probably no. The guy has 100k_ youtubers, shilling on /ck/ that has 100 posters world wide isn't good promotion.
>>
>>8389262
No, it was a legit question. I've been wanting to get a half cow and just didn't know how to go about it. There is a cattle auction place not too far from my house.
>>
>>8389284

Seriously yea, in uk you turn up to auction and say "i want no' 10284u2y429i4y" and there is your 1/4 cow.
>>
>>8389303
Ok, thx. I'm in the US but it's probably the same. I'll stop by and ask them.
>>
>>8388658
>How many birds is too much?
More than 1. It's going to end up a dry mess.
>>
Yeah, Scott Rea is pretty great.
I was shilling him in the IRC channel for a while.
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (2MB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
2MB, 3984x2241px
I buy a whole butchered lamb once a year or so. Great to see how it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QX7wiCUbNU
>>
>>8389409
How much does that cost? Does it keep well frozen?
>>
>>8389426
Not him but this gives you an idea.

http://www.greenpasturefarms.co.uk/products-page/cow-share/buy-a-whole-free-range-lamb-grass-fed-texel-lamb#.WFmreBuLRPY

£160 for a lot of meat, you save a shit load of money.
>>
>>8389426
£120 from my local butcher. Look online and at your local butchers. You can often buy half to see if you like it. I get 18KG of meat for the money.
>>
>>8389443
I am buying an extra freezer next year for this very purpose, it is crazy how much people are getting ripped off buying meat.
>>
>>8389409
Do you get the offal also?
>>
>>8389409
That looks like fucking good quality lamb, britbong. Why can't I find lamb of that quality in the land of corporate greed?
>>
>>8389468
Yes but they won't give you the head or the stomach/intestines. You can also get some extra bones, fat and other organs if you ask nicely. A lot of people don't want theirs and they find it hard to sell them.

You should ask your local butcher though because they might do it differently.

>>8389488
I don't know why Americans don't have lamb, seems odd.
>>
>>8389349

Except its full of fatty sausage stuffing and extra goose bits
>>
>>8389272

This is the opposite of an illuminati meat conspiracy you bellend. This is some guy trying to get a specific group of people to PAY ATTENTION to the fact that he exists. It could not be further from an illuminati conspiracy both in nature and degree of transparency.
>>
>>8388658
Do Americans really do this
>>
>>8389021
Theres been fucking corporate shilling on this board for years you newfag.

Do you really think anybody gives a shit about the poison burritos or fucking fast food chicken sandwiches?
>>
>>8389455
So that would add to my electric bill (not including the cost of a freezer) $930.85 a year... yeah crazy... .
>>
>>8391832

What on earth makes you think it would be that expensive to operate? Do you live somewhere strange that has astronomically high electric costs?
>>
>>8391832
How the fuck is a single freezer that expensive to run?
>>
>>8391840
Yes
>>
>>8391850

Good lord, where? A campsite in the middle of nowhere running off a generator on fuel that you have to have delivered by bushplane?
>>
>>8391852
Hawai'i
>>
>>8389677
Go back to >>>/x/ and tell them how everyone is hiding their true motives, you paranoid fruit cake.
>>
>>8388965
Are you legally retarded?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.