[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else think cake pops are weird? I mean it's basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: cakepops.jpg (72KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
cakepops.jpg
72KB, 1280x800px
Anybody else think cake pops are weird? I mean it's basically a single bite of cake
>>
So what's weird about that?
>>
>>8388109
I mean the purpose of a stick in a lolipop is so you can hold it while you enjoy it, which usually takes quite a while because it's meant to be licked and sucked, but a single bite of cake would take literally seconds to consume so what's the purpose of the stick? May as well just be served on a napkin or something
>>
File: pearandparmaham4.jpg (158KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
pearandparmaham4.jpg
158KB, 700x544px
>>8388121
The purpose of sticks in food is to avoid using cutlery while also not getting your hands dirty. It has nothing to do with how long it takes to eat.
>>
>>8388095
i prefer cake balls OP. the stick is a stupid gimmick and only makes it harder to eat
>>
File: 44.jpg (36KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
36KB, 221x246px
>>8388143
Does Pear and Ham actually complement each other?
>>
>>8388194
Yes
>>
>>8388196
How about that.

I've also seen Prosciutto and Cantaloupe together. Is that nice?
>>
>>8388213
Yes
>>
>>8388219
Interesting.

I've heard people also pour chocolate fudge over vanilla ice cream? Do they go well together?
>>
>>8388213

Personally I would do prosciutto with mango. Cantaloupes are a bit more subtle. Mango's sweetness and tanginess mix well with prosciutto's overtly salty taste.
>>
>>8388225
This is crazy talk but I like your guts. You've got moxie.
>>
>single bite of cake

That's all you need you fat faggot. Cake bites are perfect
>>
>>8388222
What the fuck man that's disgusting
>>
>>8388242
I prefer a cupcake, it's about the amount of a small slice of cake which is much more all you need than a single bite which is just a cock tease
>>
>>8388194
No, all fruit and meat combinations are fucking disgusting.

Except ketchup and steak of course.
>>
I don't eat or drink anything one letter off from poop.
>>
>>8388095
i cant eat a cake without at least an equal part of frosting

>>8388121
its a gimmick
>>
>>8388732
Not even soop?
>>
>>8388225
>Personally I would do prosciutto with mango
prosciutto with pear. capocollo with mango.
>>
>>8388095
The purpose of them is to utilize and monetize the cakey off-cuts from a full-sized cake. So, sorta weird, but understandable. I think the gross part is they're usually smooshed into balls by hand.
>>
>>8388095
Nothing weird about money.

It's one bite of common cake (of whatever variety, yellow, chocolate, carrot, cheese, etc.), a lolipop stick, and 6x the frosting/sprinkle coverage. Price: $5 a literal pop.

Meanwhile, a full cake of the same grocery-store-ass recipe with more varied frosting, whipping cream, toppings, and layers can be bought as well. Price: Like $10-$15.

Coming up next: Dipsticks! Lolipop sticks dipped half-way in frosting and rolled in sprinkles! Suck it off the stick and pay us $2 for what cost us 4 cents to make.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nofbn6NVQyQ
>>
the point of a cakepop is to sell unusable product for $5 a pop (haha :)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.