[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people with dietary restrictions are a failure as a species

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bread.jpg (103KB, 1377x918px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
103KB, 1377x918px
people with dietary restrictions are a failure as a species
>>
"people with dietary restrictions" is not a species.
>>
>>8387558
are you saying this knowing full well that humans weren't originally lactose tolerant?
>>
>>8387558
Saw one of my ex'es dating a guy like 4 years older than her, I was kinda happy for her since she seems to dig abusive relationships.

>he was gluten free

Instantly felt bad for that stupid whore. I feel bad for the unproprtionally small amount of penis she will be recieving. I feel terrible for her kids who will likely come out as autistic beta faggots.
>>
>>8387558
They should be euthanised or sterilised
>>
>>8387660
Does he have celiac disease or is he just a dumb faggot
>>
>>8387558
imho would not adopt dog with food allergy
>>
File: 1330227613877.png (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1330227613877.png
56KB, 500x500px
>>8387647
Wew lad
>>
What? lol that does not even make sense.

You have an ugly mind op. It is probably clogged up with so many undigested bad food.
>>
>>8388506

It makes plenty of sense. If the vast majority of people can eat a food with no problem but a certain individual cannot eat it then how is that anything other than a failure? It doesn't mean that person is worthless in general, but allergies or intolerances are certainly small localized failures.
>>
>>8387649
All baby mammals, including humans are lactose tolerant.
>>
>>8387558
>one small segment of the population of a species is now considered a separate species.

Waat?
>>
>>8387649
>>8388514
Well you could argue that developing the ability to digest lactose is indeed a genetic advantage. Some people do digest lactose pretty well, especially in the western world.
>>
I hate dietary restrictions too. People should be able to eat other people, the weak are there to prove the strength of the strong.
>>
>>8388515

You seem to be focusing on the term "species". Stop.

Focus instead on the individuals who are failures because of their digestive problems.
>>
>>8388561
>focus instead on morons who obsess about the psychological or physical idiosyncrasies of other people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.