[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Kirby Scare.jpg (47KB, 388x455px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby Scare.jpg
47KB, 388x455px
>tfw I'm the one who's going to do the Christmas dinner
Gimme some ideas, /ck/. It's going to be about 13-15 people.
>>
For me, it's the McChicken
>>
>>8386461
If it was me, I'd buy 13-15 McChickens' They'd love the best fast food sandwich.
>>
Head down to your local McDonald's and get 20 McChickens, the best fast food sandwich
>>
1OP
3R
P2
Pathetic.
Go fuck yourself.
/Thread
>>
File: 1455707066105.jpg (400KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455707066105.jpg
400KB, 1600x1200px
Dinner is served
>>
>>8386509
You're a daft cunt.
But still a cunt all the same.
You've achieved something.
Well done, keep up the good work.
>>
>>8386461
barsczc (red beet soup) and bouef bourguignon
>>
File: FOX_Reverse_Racer_Tank.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
FOX_Reverse_Racer_Tank.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>8386461
I've taken my family out to the Golden Coral a couple of times now since I finished school and got a college job.
>>
>>8386594
who is this bitch you keep posting
>>
File: Claire Gerhardstein.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
Claire Gerhardstein.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>8386603
>>
>>8386594
>>8386608
very nice of her to help out the blind by modeling their clothing designs
>>
>>8386587
>barsczc
It's Barszcz or Borscht
>>
>>8386662
>borscht is the english term
Thank you, I learned something today.
>>
>>8386461
Classics are always good. Turkey/Ham- easily purchaseable at a local supermarket.

If you want to do something different, a good pork loin roast. Brine it for 24 hours (If we're talking 13-15 people you're looking at least a 10lb loin log) rub it down with pepper, garlic, and rosemary and slow roast it.

Sides

-Mashed Potatoes. Can't go wrong with these, and if you fuck up you can easily replace with a store-bought mix. Season to your taste
-If you really want to impress them, try making Fondant Potatoes, they're more labor intensive but they're classy as fuck.
https://youtu.be/XOatJPocjDo
-Cranberry Sauce
-Stuffing Mix, plenty of varieties to choose from
-Mac and Cheese (use the nicer mixes or use the Tillamook Everyday mac and cheese recipe here:
https://www.tillamook.com/community/blog/top-10-mac-cheese-recipes-2/
-Roasted Asparagus quick and easy and fairly straightforward
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/214931/oven-roasted-asparagus/

Salads

-Simple sliced tomatoe salad (use good beefsteak tomatoes or heirlooms. Slice tomatoes thick and arrange in a circle on a plate. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic and some fresh basil. Sprinkle with good salt/pepper/parmesan or if you want to go rich, layer thin slices of buffalo/fresh mozzerella on each slice.
-Standard Garden Green you can get in a back as well.

Those are some straightforward ones off the top of my head.
>>
>>8386461
Christmas lasagna
>>
>>8387381
Thank you
>>
Can't go wrong with chicken
>>
Beef Wellington
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.