[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food trickery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: QST-23459-8.jpg (259KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
QST-23459-8.jpg
259KB, 1600x1600px
ITT: Times where candy companies fucked you over
I stumbled across these fucking candy bars last year, and found out that they were delicious. My old go to chocolate bar was the hershey's white chocolate bar, and this knocks it way out of the park.
Fast forward to now, I'm fat as fuck for some fucking reason. I have NOT changed my diet. And I used to have a couple of fucking hershey's bars a week, AND NEVER GOT FAT. Yet NOW i switch to a new fucking candy bar and suddenly I blow up like a fucking balloon. Thinking about suing, but I have no money so I doubt that I'll get anything from the assholes who make this shit.
TL;DR post times where seemingly innocent, good tasting food has fucked you over.
>>
>>8382610
Quest isn't a candy bar, it's a protein bar
second, how the hell do people enjoy those things?! They're hard as a rock when you get them
>>
File: katz7.jpg (32KB, 419x400px) Image search: [Google]
katz7.jpg
32KB, 419x400px
>>
>>8382610
I like eating those, too.
>>
>>8382623
Microwave or sit on them like I do
>>
>>8382623
Its the same shit isn't it?
>>
Is this /ck/ copy pasta?
>>
That's a protein bar they are meant for people who workout often not people who sit about all the time
>>
>>8382632
take it out of your pocket, eat it and put another one in for when you want more
>>
>>8382707
Define "often"
>>
>>8382719
As in 3 to 5 times a week cunt
>>
>>8382721
>3

I'm good then.

>tfw getting fit, but hate /fit/
>>
>>8382726
You really should only be taking 1 to 2 rest days anymore and working out is almost pointless
>>
Blueberry Muffin>Cookies and Cream>Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough>S'mores>The rest

Also, take a look at the nutrition facts. You're not supposed to treat something with 20g+ of protein as a Hershey bar.
>>
>>8382733
>full retard
>>
>>8382733
Don't give anyone advice about lifting ever again
>>
>>8382610
I know someone who works at their facility and he's telling me they might be going public soon. Insider trading here we go!
>>
>>8382756
20 grams of protein is only equal to half of a t bone steak. Get over yourself retard.
>>
>>8383367
Eat 3 steaks a week and don't work out, let me know how that turns out for you.
>>
>>8383407
calories in
calories out
>>
>>8383414
No shit. Why, it's almost like that's contextually implied in the post.

Reading comprehension isn't your enemy.
>>
>>8383407
literally nothing would change
>>
>>8382756

you're right, there's no excuse for eating a hershey bar, but a protein bar counts as half a meal.
>>
>>8383407

steaks are healthy for you. meat isn't high in calories, and animal fats increase testosterone, as well as creatine.

if you ate nothing but steak, you basically couldn't get fat. a slice of bread will make you fatter than a fucking steak.
>>
>>8382610
Something tells me you eat more than a few a week.
>>
File: Kalteen.png (1MB, 826x611px) Image search: [Google]
Kalteen.png
1MB, 826x611px
>>8382610
>>
>>8383491
What the fuck am i reading? Why the fuck aren't bears skinny then?
>>
>>8383532
Bears are lean, they just have massive coats. Depending on species, they can run 25-35mph. They aren't big balls of fat at all.
>>
>>8383532
>>8383540
Also, in most environments bears tend to be opportunistic omnivores, with a heavily plant based diet. And not exclusive carnivores. So the whole argument breaks down right from the start.

Of course allowing exceptions like Polar Bears.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.