[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad McDonald's Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2667.jpg (148KB, 820x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2667.jpg
148KB, 820x547px
It's been a bad fast food week. This morning I got up early enough to stop by McDonald's for breakfast. It is somewhat novel for me, so I ordered an egg and bacon bagel combination with a large ice coffee.

I was listening to the Misery (Stephen King) audiobook and the line was a few cars and especially slow. I zoned out listening to the audiobook and looked up to see the car in front of me was already at the second window.

I stopped at the first window and no one was around. I waited a minute and thought that maybe the first window was closed at breakfast, so I drove to the second window.

The cashier, who I always see if I go to McDonald's at lunch time, glared at me and said, "I SAID to come to the FIRST WINDOW" in a really aggressive and intimidating manner. She was really angry looking.

Instead of my normal meek and somewhat anxious approach, I kind of snapped and said, "it's isn't that big of a deal, you didn't have to be a bitch" and accelerated really fast out of there. No payment and no food, which was probably a good thing because I had a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger combination and a caesar chicken wrap for lunch.

Anyway, this McDonald's is literally 3 blocks from my place and I go there 3-9 times a week. Even though she works the morning-afternoon shift, I often go there for an early lunch. She may be a manager now that I think of it.

I guess I can never go back there again unless it is really late and I don't recognize her voice on the PA system. What do you guys suggest? How can I defuse this if confrontation occurs? Should I contact corporate and make a formal complaint?

Thanks, it ruined my whole day and I hope I'm not blacklisted from a McDonald's so close to me.
>>
>>8379319
I smell some potential pasta
>>
File: HEY 3 SAUCE GUY.jpg (190KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HEY 3 SAUCE GUY.jpg
190KB, 1600x1200px
You should talk to 3 sauce guy OP.
>>
>No payment and no food, which was probably a good thing because I had a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger combination and a caesar chicken wrap for lunch.

She was probably concerned about your weight and acted like a bitch to scare you from eating more, you fat fuck.
>>
148 KB
Bad McDonald's Experience Anonymous 12/14/16(Wed)13:58:31 No.8369824 Archived
It's been a bad fast food week. This morning I got up early enough to stop by McDonald's for breakfast. It is somewhat novel for me, so I ordered an egg and bacon bagel combination with a large ice coffee.

I was listening to the Misery (Stephen King) audiobook and the line was a few cars and especially slow. I zoned out listening to the audiobook and looked up to see the car in front of me was already at the second window...
>>
>>8379319
This is your chance to stop going to mcdonalds
>>
>>8379319
>3-9 times a week
Fat fuck
>>
>>8379337
This is old as fuck, newfriend.
>>
>>8379319
Worst Mcdonalds experience was when I got a bit of egg shell in my egg mcmuffin

At least I know it's real egg now.
>>
>>8380894
>implying it wasn't factory made shell added to mimic realism
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.