[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at this very moment im ovening a pizza made with 15 day cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dough.jpg (27KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
dough.jpg
27KB, 540x304px
at this very moment im ovening a pizza made with 15 day cold fermentation dough.

am i gonna die?
>>
why would you die?
>>
>>8377344
You will die... but probably not from anything to do with this.

Your dough might actually taste a bit sour at this point, depending on whether or not any critters started playing with your yeast. There shouldn't be anything toxic in there.

I'm guessing your dough was very easy to stretch.
>>
>>8377366

it was sticky in fact.
>>
>>8377344
do you have a will, don't be jerk and make a will before you start eating this poison
>>
>>8377376

eating right now, came out PRETTY FUCKING DOPE.
>>
>>8377384
ufff ,great you are OK. lol
>>
>>8377367
Just gotta flour that bitch.
>>
>>8377430
hahaha
>>
>>8377344
Flour, salt, yeast, olive oil, water. Are you going to die? No. Are you going to get sick? No. Will it have an incredible depth of flavor? Yes. Have you ever eaten a pizza dough that can compare? No.
>>
>>8377443
He posted this >>8377384 but I think the fucker died after all.
That shit went through his digestive track and he is probably lying on the floor dead and starting to rot.
FUCK WE LOST ANOTHER ANON.
LET'S PRAY.
>>
>>8377344

Actually you'll be fine.

There's less sugar in fermented dough making it a healthier option.
>>
>>8377501
Makes no difference to him now.He is dead by food poisoning.
>>
>>8377512

I think the 500F oven might kill any harmful bacteria that may (and its rare that there would be any) be in the dough. It's perfectly safe to eat. Guy at work makes a ton of fermented bread and sells it to us on the cheap. It's good stuff.
>>
You see anons OP is dead he is not posting anymore he got poisoned by that old fermented pizza dough and some of you were telling him that it's no problem to eat that old crap.
Let's pray.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.