[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone Grazed before ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: GRAZE.jpg (103KB, 1000x627px) Image search: [Google]
GRAZE.jpg
103KB, 1000x627px
Anyone Grazed before ?
>>
Only when half price, and even that's expensive.

If you actually give these hipsters full price then you don't deserve the resources you have.
>>
>>8375843
>step 1: go to bulk bins in grocery store
>step 2: buy cheap bulk nuts/trail mix/granola
>step 3: go home
>step 4: portion
wa la

that'll be $2-5 for as much as a $12 graze box
>>
File: you.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>8375861
>bulk bins in grocery store
>cheap
>>
>>8375843

No because i fucking hate overpriced hipster shit like that

Why the fuck don't I just go and buy some nuts and raisins myself, and save a whole bunch of fucking money?
>>
File: 485.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
485.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>8375866
yeah, that expensive-ass $4/lb trail mix
>>
>>8375901
I'm no balancemaster but OP's pic looks like 2 pounds easy.
>>
I found Grazed boxes to be pretty good, but they aren't worth the normal price
>>
>>8375866
This makes literally no sense.
OP is right, it is cheaper to bulk buy
>Calling OP a hipster with le fedora meme when you're defending the grazebox
You really can't justify or make head to tail of this.
>>
>>8375901
>Wild west trail mix
>Has fucking m&ms in it or some shit like that

wtf?
>>
>>8375843
grazed the tip of my dick with my zipper when I was a kid

I always wear underwear now
>>
>>8378591
Bulk bins in grocery stores in my country are overpriced to the max. There are other stores in the suburbs nowhere near the supermarkets that are much cheaper.

If murican grocery stores charge a fair price for bulk goods then I'm happy for you

That's all I was getting at
>>
>>8378658
explain more
>>
I got a weekly subscription early on and they honoured the starting price for years. The mixes are pretty good, I liked the variety and they really do taste like the things they're named after (banoffee pie, lemon meringue, etc). Good for variety and fun compared to just buying a big bag of raisins and almonds and eating the same mix for six weeks straight, but it wasn't cheap at the beginning and I wouldn't pay the current price.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.