[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hangover Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: iur.jpg (193KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
iur.jpg
193KB, 500x375px
At 2am, nothing seems more appropriate.

What's that meal you turn to after a night of drinking?
Maybe it's the morning after, maybe it's while you're still drunk.
Maybe it's a craving, maybe it just eases the pain in your head and stomach.

For me, there's nothing I want more than a plate of Hashbrowns with plenty of toppings. And in my area, there's always a Waffle House within shouting distance.
>>
File: TAC0S_XVII.jpg (98KB, 499x487px) Image search: [Google]
TAC0S_XVII.jpg
98KB, 499x487px
tacos de asada with habanero sauce
>>
A big bowl of pho really hits the spot. With all the tendons and tripe and shit in there too. Fish sauce, chili paste, hoisin. Sometimes I get shitfaced just so I can eat pho after
>>
>tacos
>burritos
>burgers
>pho
>>
LARGE CHICKEN AND LAMB SHISH MIX, ALL SALADS, GARLIC MAYO, OPEN, NO CUTLERY JUST HANDS, CAN OF LILT, LINE OF KETAMINE
>>
>>8375023
I can imagine that shit really helping a hangover
for me it's cold as fuck ginger ale and eggs mixed with whatever's available
>>
>>8375023
>>8375168

pho is great for a hangover but if you're too hungover the large quantity of broth will make you shit like a waterslide
>>
>>8375164
How do you eat around the same time you take ketamine?
>>
If it's the kind of hangover where I can eat, something with eggs definitely hits the spot. Accompanied by a fuckton of ice water, a couple coffees, and some ginger ale to sip the rest of the day.
>>
toasted bagel
w/
mayo
cheddar
sriracha lol
over medium egg
hashbrown patty

plus whatever the fuck else you have

>~700 calories
>used to eat one of these a day
fuck me m8
>>
>>8375183
WITH RELATIVE EASE MY FRIEND. MASTICATION IS MUCH EASIER WHEN ON DRUGS, AND MORE ENJOYABLE.
>>
>>8375015
>crispy british bacon
>sausages split in the middle
>fried egg with a runny yolk on top
>toasted bun with butter
>put some piri piri sauce in

Hangover sandwich, simple and sweet
>>
>>8375222
>>8375183
>do mescaline for the first time
>also the first real psychedelic experience of my life
>I literally drunk a blender full of cactus syrup (it was basically twice as thick as simple syrup, and a trillion times as disgusting"
>get hungry
>the only foods I have in the house are a single bag of Doritos(tm) and a single bag of dark rye bread
>try the doritos
>most disgusting thing in my life
>try the bread
>despite how fucking wierd the surface of the bread looks, and how pesky the crumbs are, it tastes so fucking good
>eat about a slice before the cactus makes me vomit
>can't tell if I threw up blood or not, it tastes kinda iron-e, and holy shit that vomit looks really cool
>oh man that's the coolest looking blood ever
>go back to room and eat entirety of loaf of rye bread while watching "The Hourglass Sanatorium"
Doritos are still disgusting to me, rye bread still tastes like candy, and watching that movie is nice for the first 40 minutes, but then it turns into bad trip fuel.

Mescaline was worth the taste-ptsd (but only once).

click here to unsubscribe from this blog.
>>
Breakfast food usually does it for me, more specifically 2 over easy eggs, 2 slices of toast and 2 strips of crispy bacon. Dip the toast in the yolk of course
>>
perogies fried in butter
>>
File: surowka-z-kapusty-kiszonej.jpg (389KB, 1378x1378px) Image search: [Google]
surowka-z-kapusty-kiszonej.jpg
389KB, 1378x1378px
Kiszona (sauerkraut) and Kiszone (pickles)

That acidic mix does wonders.
>>
Burrito, 3d chow fun, 1/2 pound burger, peppered bacon with seasoned rice

Ideal: American breakfast, eggs overeasy

Honorable mention: chicken and waffles
>>
Chicken nugger with french fried
>>
Pie and chips
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.