[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: ass.jpg (264KB, 855x603px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
264KB, 855x603px
Is this true?
>>
>>8374260
No, that fag has not been funny since he was outed as a tiny arab rather than the pirate he portrayed himself to be.
>>
>>8374265
Ok, but what makes pepperoni a decent topping and not an italian plan to kill americans?
>>
>>8374266
I know I'm complicit in eating garbage but I enjoy pepperoni and that's that
>>
>>8374266

Because pepperoni is an american thing, its very different in italy.
>>
File: saus.jpg (290KB, 846x700px) Image search: [Google]
saus.jpg
290KB, 846x700px
sausage pizza is superior
>>
File: thin crust.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
thin crust.webm
3MB, 512x288px
>>8374281
>Thin crust
>>
>>8374273
no its not

i fucking live here
>>
>>8374290
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepperoni

First sentence, argue with wikipedia then.
>>
Nah, that guy's a retard. I think I remember watching this and he claims pepperoni "isn't real", because it's not italian or some shit. It's just a mild, paprika spiced sausage. I like it.
>>
>>8374295
you are wrong
>>
>>8374303
Argue with wikipedia then not me.
>>
>>8374285
>denver or colorado
>>
>Maddox
>relevant anymore

lol
>>
Maddox is a fucking cuck.

The Dick Show is far better and Dick has far superior tastes in Whiskey.
>>
>Maddox
>2016

The man has ceased to be relevant since the days of web 1.0, I'm sorry.
>>
It turned out Maddox is a cuck, I literally can't look at him the same anymore.
>>
>>8374471
what happened? never seen his recent stuff
>>
>>8374260
nah
It was a decent video but I'm still getting 'roni on my 'za every time.
>>
>>8374260
He's right about salami being superior. However, when it comes to chain pizzas, some restaurants (Dominoes) uses a wet salami instead of a more dry one (like pepperoni) which is fucking gross on a pizza.
>>
>>8374281
What is wrong with that pizza?
>>
>>8374260
No. Maddox is a fag and hasn't been remotely relevant since his book came out.
>>
>>8374260
Madcucks fucking sucks. Lying trash.
>>
>>8374260
can't remember the last time I ordered a pepperoni pizza
there are so many other better ingredients to put on pizza
>>
How about that cheese pizza rage on The Dick Show,]. Topkeks
>>
>>8374306
>American variety of Salami

Guess where Salami is from? It might not be exactly the same as American pepperoni, but it's close enough for anyone besides those with the deepest autism.
>>
Haha, really this guy is still around?
I used to visit his site in the 90s. It was funny for a brief moment, because the web was new and the humor wasn't yet a steaming pile of Reddit-tier shit.
Pretty sad how he is still trying, its like really old sports players and musicians who desperately cling to the five minutes of fame they had in their 20s.
>>
>>8374260
This is a very Maddox screen capture. I would show this to someone who'd never heard of Maddox to describe Maddox quickly and elegantly
>>
>>8374927
Why go to all this trouble when you can just say "armenian shit"?
>>
Maddox looks like a Byzantine fresco of a saint
>>
>>8374821
not only that, but the red pepper salami is a calabrian type of salami
even the fucking spanyards have their own version of it (longaniza)

>HURRMURICA INVENTS EVERYTHING
>>
>>8374290
no you don't, terrone
>>
>>8375489
Interesting observation, anon.
>>
>x is for assholes and idiots
>his claim to fame is being an asshole idiot
>>
Nah, there's no way Maddox actually looks like that.
>>
>>8375489
>>8375502
I see it
>>
>>8374260
Well I am an asshole and an idiot, so it might be true
>>
>>8375545
Saint Cuck
>>
>>8374260
>Peperonni is for assholes and idiot
>Peperonni is for assholes

Shove it where you want man
>>
Most non-americans think its stupid and a waste of money.
>>
>>8375543
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>8375545
>>8375489
>look ma, im using my arts degree on the internet
>>
>>8375634
He could just be greek.
>>
>>8375638
He's Armenian, his real name is George Ouzounian
>>
Yes, it makes pizza too greasy.
>>
>>8374480

maddox made a video about the cuck meme, where he states saying cuck as an insult makes you sound retarded.

I personally agree with that because cuck is overused on this site, but then he goes on a rant about how calling someone a cuck is 'kink-shaming' and I lost all respect for the guy. cuckholdry is such a beta fucking behavior and the word itself is used because it sounds funny, it doesn't require a SJW tier rant about it
>>
File: fd2.jpg (109KB, 1298x1316px) Image search: [Google]
fd2.jpg
109KB, 1298x1316px
>>8375645
>implying Armenians exist
>>
>>8375638
He's Armenian.
>>
>>8375645
>>8375661
I mean the guy that compared him to byzantine frescos . Not Mr. Smarmy.
>>
File: 1476071233369.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1476071233369.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>>8374285
That young, sweet cutie pie probably got fired right after that.
And I'll never have been there for her to rebound with frustrated sex, and lots of Little Caesars and movies in bed.

>Mushroom, jalapeno and sausage master race reporting in.
>>
All extruded meat can be considered suspect but most pepperoni is comparatively lean vs say balogna
>>
>>8375748
Being cool with Gordon Ramsey as he busts your douche employer's ass on national TV is worth losing that shit job for I'm sure she was just happy to be on the show.
>>
If the pepperoni is fundamental point of judgment - than totally - I eat almost no pepperoni, but sometimes I like myself one and I usally I'm polite, collected and calm, but occasionally I can be real asshole or make something so stupid it will hunt me for months.
>>
>>8375651
the entire point of cuckoldry is that it's fucking shameful shit. considering most insults (idiot which used to be a quasi medical term, retard, etc) target people who literally can't do anything about their condition, I'd consider cuck a pretty tame term.

doesn't mean the twitter and reddit autists who fucking parrot it any less obnoxious though.
>>
>>8375792

he also made a comment on his own video unironically calling the other commenters cucks too, which was pretty hypocritical

He's always been an edgy but needed contrarian on the net but that was back when people were still watching albinoblacksheep and making their own goecities sites.
>>
>>8374260

Yes, except Pizza in general is the food of choice for assholes & idiots.
>>
>>8374260
This guy is the personification of "I'm 12 and edgy as fuck"....at first he was funny because it was like he was playing a character.....now he has turned into that character and taken it even more extreme
>>
>>8374260
Not at all.
Pepperoni means "little peppers", which refers to the spicy and sweet peppers used to make the sausage. If you go to italy and order a pepperoni pizza, they will most likely give you a pepperoni pizza, because pepperoni exists in many italian pizza places

Seriously, just google an italian pizza place and at least 3/4s of them will feature pepperoni

The fact that there is more than one type of cheese that you can put on a pizza means that cheese can be a topping. Usually only under the context of more than one cheese, but if you wanted a 5 cheese pizza you wouldn't order a cheese pizza.
You can have pizzas with and without cheese, and because they don't stop being pizzas, that means cheese is a topping.

Maddox is funny, but don't take him seriously
>>
>>8376044
*you wouldn't order just "a cheese pizza"
>>
ok no
>>
>>8374688
Literally nothing.
>>
>>8376063
Except in the .webm right below, it explains how there's raw dough and is swimming in grease.
>>
>>8374688
>>8376063
The huge balooney edges of the crust combined with totally sunken middle is a dead giveaway at least one but probably both parts will be shit
>>
>Maddox
Who cares
>>
maddox was a lot better when

1. I was 15
2. He didn't show his ugly ass face on all of his content

His website worked, but after he started making actual videos he just looked like an asshole.
>>
>>8374260
Insecure?
>>
>>8376444
Maddox should have stayed in the year 2000 when his schtick wasn't the oldest of old hats. Wow a guy getting angry and telling people how stupid they are, that's something I really want to listen to
>>
>>8374295
>Unironically posting a link to wikipedia
>Expecting to be taken seriously

Pick one.
>>
>>8374281
pizza sausage tastes like ass.

meatball or hamburger pizza is superior
>>
>>8374260
>maddox
That washed up has been still makes videos? News to me.
>>
>>8376655
>hurr durr wikipedia can be edited so its not legit and totally wrong guise

youre a faggot
>>
>>8374260

Damn, the years have not been kind to Maddox.
>>
I miss the days when Maddox was in his prime
>>
>>8374265
This and only this

He was great in text format though, truly legendary
>>
>>8376444
This too, basically restating the truth
>>
>>8377234
Not really. He's 40, he looks his age.
>>
>>8374688
the dough was so thick and covered in sauce that it didn't cook right and was completely soggy.
>>
>>8374821
Actually it's people with aspergers that get caught up on tiny details like this, not people on the wide autism spectrum.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.