[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We had a cupcake contest today at work. Which cupcake do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
We had a cupcake contest today at work. Which cupcake do you think looks the best?
>>
>>8373910
Second from left in the middle row looks the best, but I think if I had to pick one to eat, I'd have the pink one
>>
>>8373910
the bottom row and the second from the top right (the blue one) are the best. I'd probably give it to the bottom right, though I'd like to see some different angles. The blue one would be a top contender but with how simple it is the piping not being done with a steady hand really detracts from its appeal. The christmas tree one (bottom middle) is also a really good one, probably most creative.
>>
>>8373910
i want the bloody cum one in the far left middle row
>>
>>8373910
The top right corner has the best looking ones
It looks like everybody used the basic size for cupcakes instead of investing in a deeper size dish
Larger cupcakes are easier to decorate
>>
>>8373910
The only with the kawaii gingerbread man
>>
>>8373917
The pink one looks like a fucking tartlet with frosting on top. Why would you eat that?
>>
the green on the bottom hands down. it's the only one that took any actual skill to make
>>
>>8373910
>looks the best?

the blue one
is that even a question?
>>
>>8373937
This.

Although it looks like no one at your work knows how to use a fucking piping bag. The person who used the decorating nib and the green and white frosting is just overcomplicating things.

And who's the moron who put an ENTIRE candy cane on top of a cupcake?
>>
Bottom row to the left.
>>
Second from the left in the middle looks the best

Second left on the top looks tasty, so does bottom right
>>
>>8373910
That ginger bread man is kino
>>
Bottom left with the holly looks delicious
>>
the one that the best looking girl made
>>
The one on the left that looks like its covered in bloody cum.
>>
Middle bottom, which is where I would insert my penis if that cupcake were a woman because it is looking good.
>>
>>8373910
Tits or GTFO whore
>>
>>8373910
Top left with nuts may not be the most aesthetic, but it looks the tastiest to me.
>>
>>8374763
This guy gets it
>>
The buttercream with the green sugar topping on the bottom row is the most attractive, but I would eat the marshmallow cupcake in the middle.
>>
>>8373910
>cupcake contest
What kind of dick fondling faggot firm do you work for? You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Do you drink each other's seamen as a team building exercise as well? Dear fucking Lord.
>>
>>8373931
I actually don't understand how anons are so consistently hilarious
>>
>>8374834
It's probably some tech firm or generic office work. You always get some mandatory yet half-hearted HR team building that people pretend to not hate.

This year at Capital One, we had a Willy Wonka-themed holiday party. Good food with rainbow-colored vegetable varieties and a ridiculous chocolate fountain/hot chocolate topping buffet.

I won my coworker's drinking tickets in one of the poker games and avoided my boss's boss. I'll call it a success. I'm sorry you don't get to have fun too.
>>
>>8374834
My University chemistry department has a bake-off every year. I haven't been to it the last 2 years but this year I was very tempted to go in. I-I'm losing it.
>>
It's a tie between the white one with the chocolate drizzle, and the one with the mistletoe in the middle.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.