[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm italian. ask me anything. bappidi boopi.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: riso.jpg (42KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
riso.jpg
42KB, 720x960px
i'm italian.
ask me anything.
bappidi boopi.
>>
>>8372928
What cream should I put in my carbonara, single or double?
>>
>>8372933
the one you like the most. it won't be carbonara anymore though.
>>
do you like Mexican or Chinese better?
is Italy like Mexico, in that you find alot of amazing regional food, followed by shitty/mediocre foreign food, and then one or two high end places for foreign food?
>>
>>8372928
Do you suport Pol Pot?
>>
Do you regret siding with the entente in ww1?
>>
>>8372928
Italian Italian or "my great grandparents once ate a lasagne so I'm 1/349th Italian" Italian.
>>
>>8372928
Why doesn't Joey Tribbiani share food?
>>
>>8372964
he's probably a Mexican in USA trying to not get deported
>>
>>8372928
>i'm italian.
>ask me anything.
Do you own Ferrari ?
If not then you are a looser.
>>
>>8372949
mexican by a mile.
the thing is that 90% of foreign restaurants are a scam. sushi and thai places are ran by chinese folks. brazilians run "south american" restaurants that mix up every kind of south american cuisine, so for example, original mexican restaurants are very hard to find (and very expensive). same goes for japanese restaurants too.

>>8372953
commie to the core

>>8372960
we didn't side with the entente

>>8372964
italian italian

>>8372966
because it's his food. i understand him.

>>8372980
i own a fiat panda, i know i'm a winner
>>
>>8372928
What is the optimal macaroni-to-cheese ratio?
>>
>>8372995
depends on the sauce you're making, really
>>
>>8372985
>i own a fiat panda, i know i'm a winner
what a shame
you aRe impostor
>>
File: EnawZOh.jpg (45KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
EnawZOh.jpg
45KB, 600x622px
How does it feel to be the niggers of Europe?
>>
>>8373055
pretty good desu, we have bigger dicks than anybody else
>>
>>8372928
GABBAGOOL
>>
>>8373062
glad you enjoy it, carry on and enjoy your day

:3
>>
1. When it comes to italian cheese I only know parmigiano and porgonzola. What are other good cheeses?

2. What your favorite digestif?
>>
>>8373116
cant get nuff of dat porgonzola
>>
>>8372928
What is in garmonbozia?
>>
>>8373055
You just are jealous idiot anon.
Those "niggars" as you describing Italians are making best sports cars in the world, have leading fashion and architectural designs, fantastic vines and food, many many more world class leading achievements in medicine and science art culture.
Look who designs and builds best yachts in the world, examples are numerous.
You are just insecure prick jealous of Italian stallions, lol
Fucking looser that's what you are.
>>
>>8373136
ITALY PAY DEBT
>>
File: Ferrari_J50.jpg (148KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrari_J50.jpg
148KB, 1024x639px
>>8373055
>>8373136

here you fucker look at this beauty and salivate
>>
>>8373136
va fangool fetuccine
che cazzo maddona!
espadona porcini gennaro lambrusco!
>>
>>8373145
>va fangool fetuccine
>che cazzo maddona!
>espadona porcini gennaro lambrusco!
you making no fucking sense you retard
>>
File: v3.jpg (12KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
v3.jpg
12KB, 400x263px
>>8372928
what is that? looks like shit
>>
So what's your favourite italian food?
>>
>>8373196
Ferrari.
>>
>>8373149

Mamma mia frutti di mare alla pollo va bene!
>>
>>8373136
You mad greasy wop faggot? Nobody in Europe likes Italians
>>
>>8373116
mozzarella, mozzarella di bufala, pecorino, asiago, burrata, robiola, ricotta, stracchino, scamorza, provolone, taleggio...
my favorite digestif is probably a homemade centerbe that a friend of mine's father makes. among the commercial ones, i'd say cynar

>>8373135
chickpeas, apricots jam and balsamic vinegar

>>8373158
i made that the other night, it's beetroot risotto with burrata, porcini and fresh ground coffee

>>8373196
i'd say ricotta and spinach ravioli with sage and butter sauce
>>
>>8373240
Europe become muslim shit hole so Europe is pile of crap right now
>>
>>8372933
egg yolks only. put hot pasta into yolks, grate cheese over it toss to cook the yolk, add fresh cracked black pepper.
>>
>>8372928

looks like placenta with some crap on top
>>
>>8373613
lol
>>
>>8373624
kill yourself
>>
>>8373639
it was funny.
OP relax you grasshopper I actually like Italian food and Italians.
see here
>>8373136
>>8373143
>>8373149
>>8373203
>>
>>8373667
kill yourself
>>
>>8373677
>placenta
go and eat that placenta you fool
>>
>>8373677
Eyyy mozzarella pizzeria supreme. Gabagool.
>>
>>8373269
europe has been a fucking shit hole ever since those disgusting fucking romans took over
>>
>>8373683
lol :)
>>
>>8373694
anyone with roman ancestry is practically speaking just a nigger
>>
>>8373699
I love Italians.
>>
>>8372928
Why do italian men like to check out the dicks of male children in their extended family?
>>
>>8373240
not worth debating when your idea of an italian is American scum who can't speak the language. you probably think spaghetti and meatballs is an italian dish.
>>
>>8373719
You wish to be Italian and know how to cook great Italian food.
>>
>>8373738
I do wish to be better at cooking italian food. Tbh senpai i didnt mean any offense by my question, Ive witnessed that type of behavior among italians before. I also hear dominican men engage in similar behavior but i havent witnessed it myself
>>
>>8373724
Heyyya wassa matta fo you? Cannoli pepperoni mama mia mafioso faggedaboutit!
>>
>>8372928
How's your muddahs gravy?
>>
>>8373763
I'm a food mafiossi and I'm gonna cook you in the ovenni till you well donne and I'm gonna to serve you to my doggie for supper or dinnerro.
Be respectfulli to my ancesstorri and cullturri, capish?
>>
So there's this totally hot milf Italian that works as an accountant/record keeper at my eye doctor's place. The first time I talked to her to discuss payment for my lasik surgery we ended up talking/low key flirting for three hours in the office.

Long story short she hates it here in America and wants to move back with her family who owns a house by the coast in Magdalena. She offered to have my wife and I over hands down, no questions asked if we ever visited Italy.

My questions are:
1) As you are a legit Italian, how genuine is this offer? We really connected and she opened up a lot about her life, so I feel there is some trust but I want to make sure.
2) How likely is it that we could score a three way?
>>
What sound do italian shoes make?
>>
>>8372928
Olive oil tastes like shit.
>>
>>8373824
walking all over your head
>>
>>8373833
Dago wop wop.
>>
>>8372940
Is it still carbonara if you breath near it, imparting molecules from your breath onto the pasta? Just to be on the safe side, should I apply laboratory-grade sterilisation on all the equipment and cook the dish in a perfect vacuum in order to make sure I have the original dish?

Let's be honest, as much as carbonara is nicer with just egg yolk, adding cream hardly makes it a completely different dish. You haven't changed anythimg fundamental about the dish or removed a key ingredient. You can call it a variation if you like, and you can question the authenticity, but there's no reason not to call it by the same name. Unless that is you feel like listing every conceivable combination of ingredients and cooking techniques, and coming up with a unique name for each one.
>>
>>8373849
it's not about adding 1 something
>with that logic a mayo dip is essentially a crab cocktail

cream dilutes the flavor and actually creates a liquid sauce

>note cabonara isn't really a "sauce"
>>
How far have the skills of italian mothers declined?
Are pre-packaged/frozen/prepared meals widely used there? Have low fat diets ruined the everyday cuisine of italy yet?
>>
>>8373829
so you are admitting that you did eat shit
otherwise how would you know how shit tastes
was that your own shit that you ate ?
was it raw or baked?
>>
why is your country's food so uninspired
>>
>>8374427
yes you right anon american food is shits
>>
>>8373240

i'm a 100% aryan central european master race white male and I have no problems with 'talians

speak for yourself, fag

>>8373269

desu central and northern europe is still the best place in the entire world to live. I've lived in the us east & west coast, south korea, japan, yet nothing comes close to the quality of life in say norway, switzerland and so on
>>
op here, i had go to to sleep. fuck timezones

>>8373719
actually never heard of this practice before

>>8373780
we have no such thing as gravy, sorry

>>8373811
implying that by Magdalena you mean La Maddalena (in Sardinia), chances are she's not bullshitting you. we are friendly people, if you're nice to us we feel obliged to be even nicer to you. about the three way, if she's actually italian (born and bred), it might be hard to convince her. if she's been living in the usa for a long time though, the intrinsic catholic mindset that all italians have might have loosened up a bit.

>>8374427
it's not uninspired, on the contrary. it's poor, it's simple, it's frugal. few ingredients treated to get the most out of them.
>>
>>8372928
why is your food such overrated crap?
>>
>>8375272
because you don't know the history behind it
>>
>>8375272
Retard found.
>>
>>8375371
Agreed.
>>
Are you a plumber and or is your name Mario?
>>
>>8372928
Why is the north so shit compared to the south? In terms of food I mean. Everything else is just embarrassing about the south
>>
>>8375506
Piemonte disagrees.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.