[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought this. What is the optimal way to eat it? Does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 40915-20150819105351.png (464KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
40915-20150819105351.png
464KB, 370x370px
Just bought this.
What is the optimal way to eat it?
Does it work on meals like any other soft cheese?
>>
Heat it slowly in an oven until it starts to bulge, then cut it in half and scoop out the liquid, melted, cheesy insides with warm, lightly toasted white bread.
>>
>>8372676

Put some red pepper jelly and walnuts on top and then bake it at 350 Celsius for 10-15 minutes (less if you have a small size). Get some fancy crackers and scoop - tastes delicious. I like the outside of brie but I have friends that just eat the inside.
>>
>>8372676
>making a thread for this
>not posting in >>8372386
>>
>>8372676
it's brie dude, you let it set out for a few hours to reach room temp and then cut it into wedges and spread on a crostini. Be sure to eat the rind.
>>
It's brie? Fucking nuts about that shit. Try it with the rind first, and if you don't like it, refrigerate it for a while and cut the rind off. It's good with both savory and sweet foods. I like to melt it on my sandwiches under the broiler.
>>
>>8372702
faggit
>>
>>8372676
Amazing way of eating it.. prosciutto wrapped with a layer of puff pastry, delicious and you should try this at least once in your life http://operationcooking.nl/recipe/camembert-wrapped-in-prosciutto-and-puff-pastry/
>>
>>8372877
wtf do americans really do this?
>>
>>8372879
>wtf do americans really do this?
>http://operationcooking.nl

Rly makes u think
>>
>>8372877
>>8372879
>"Mont D’Or is a Swiss cheese"
>Show a French Mont d'Or AOP
>>
>>8373005
Mont d'or is made on both sides , France and Switzerland
>>
>>8372676
Brush with pesto bake in oven

Roast whole garlic

Spread garlic on baguettes with a scoop of hot cheese
>>
pop it in your mouth
>>
>>8372676
drizzle honey and chopped walnuts after you warm it slowly in the oven.
>>
>>8373139
It is indeed made on both sides, and has a very specific oaky taste, a lot of mold, but delicious.
>>
>>8372879
No american, but from the Netherlands. We also like to explore new tastes, sometimes adding ingredients really adds a certain taste to a cheese, especially with these kind of distinctive flavours not everyone can stand
>>
>>8372965
>>8373005
>>8373582
just collecting easy (You)s lol lads

i'm a madman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.