[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just woke up with a desire for Little Caesars. They open in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: little caesars logo.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
little caesars logo.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
I just woke up with a desire for Little Caesars. They open in 30 min. and i can't wait to get my hands on a hot and ready. Is there a cheaper, more satisfying pizza than a 5 dollar hot and ready?
>>
Hard to beat for the price. Spend the same amount at any other place and you are still hungry. Have leftovers for a snack later on as well.
>>
>>8372675
It's better cold

Pizza pizza
>>
>>8372675
>Is there a cheaper, more satisfying pizza than a 5 dollar hot and ready?
yes. homemade. be patient with the crust, let the dough rise like it's supposed to and maybe bake the crust by itself for 2-3 min before adding sauce and toppings. if you'd started it now, it'd be ready before little greasers even opens up.
>>
Dominos $6 medium
>>
>>8372719
Wew, slow down there anon. I can barely grill a burger and I'm not sure I can handle the pizza level yet.
>>
You don't go to little Caesars and not get the deep dish
>>
>>8372719
>Make your own

kys my man, shit costs money
>>
>>8372760
What about stuffed crust deep dish?
>>
Get a 'premium' frozen pizza at the grocery store for 6 dollars, beats the fuck out of even a fresh Little Caesar's
>>
>>8372675
fuckin 7-11 pizza bro, so much better.
>>
>>8372890
>premium $6
Only Tony's is that cheap. Everything else is at least $8 outside of Totino's 89 cent per pizza when it's on sale.
>>
>>8372760
Why would I get deep dish at little caesars? I'm not a numale.
>>
>>8372899
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8372675
you can probably get a frozen pizza for cheaper, but you're right, LC's is hard to beat for a ready-to-eat pizza for the price. The pizza itself is far from great, but at $5 a pie there's not much to complain about.
>>
>>8372898
What shithole do you live in?
>>
What do you reckon LC's has done to the recipe to combat the effects of inflation while still retaining their profit margin?
>>
>>8373046
America.
>>
>>8372675
Death
>>
>>8373061
The fuck? I can get a Home Run Inn frozen pizza for $6, Digiornos for $5, and lots of other kinda for less than that, the only shit that costs $8 is the overpriced stuff like Screamin' Sicilian and California Pizza Kitchen, and I'm in America too

Are you in the middle of LA or something
>>
>Hot-N-Ready

Waste of time. You want the Pepperoni Cheese Bread. If you're lucky enough to find a Little Caesars with an old proprietor that knows how to make 'Stuffed Crazy Bread' try that. Fucking delicious!
>>
>>8372675
Pizza Patron is like 4 dollars
>>
>>8372675
Board split when?
>>
>>8373131
Washington.
>>
>>8373429
PNW GOAT
>>
>>8372858
I regularly bake pizza for friends and family and I can feed three people with 4 euros
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.