[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you de-grease your pizza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: article-pizzadab-0930[1].jpg (116KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
article-pizzadab-0930[1].jpg
116KB, 750x1125px
Do you de-grease your pizza?
>>
>>8372171
Seems like a good idea to do so, but I'd rather just eat it.
>>
>getting greasy pizza in the first place
>>
No because that would be waste.
Also this
>>8372184
>>
>>8372171
I don't eat extremely shitty pizza from NY, so no, I don't need to degrease it.
>>
If there happens to be some excess grease on my pizza I'll tip a slice and let it run off, but I don't go patting it dry with a napkin like some kind of faggot.
>>
No, my pizza made with nutritional yeast based cheese with homemade tomato sauce and delicious sauteed tofu, vegetables, and an assortment of spices and hot sauce is delicious and not the slightest bit in need of a de-greasing

I'm vegan
>>
>>8372222
kekd
>>
File: vomiting-intensifies.gif (2MB, 224x126px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting-intensifies.gif
2MB, 224x126px
>>8372222
>sauteed tofu
>pizza
>>
>>8372222
>yeast based cheese
aka obnoxious cunt smegma
>>
>>8372184
>>8372187
You people are fucking idiots. Cheese and Pepperoni, and other meat toppings, have fat....this fat comes out when it's cooked hence why all pizza is greasy

If you're not eating greasy pizza, you're not eating pizza
>>
>>8372171

of course not. that's stupid and you look like a dick
>>
File: CMqaEAIUYAAWaOB.jpglarge.jpg (80KB, 909x657px) Image search: [Google]
CMqaEAIUYAAWaOB.jpglarge.jpg
80KB, 909x657px
I blot off the grease on shitty pizza and leave the grease on good pizza.

So basically Little Seizures is degreased, homemade is left alone
>>
>>8372171
why is he using seven plates?
>>
>>8372269
We're not talking about a slight sheen here, we're talking a shitty pizza made with shitty ingredients which is oozing of grease.
>>
>>8372297
maybe he's afraid the really greasy pizza is going to soak through just one paper plate
>>
File: 1464586642221.gif (443KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1464586642221.gif
443KB, 400x273px
>>8372171
You must think that's funny.
>>
Of course I do. Here's a video of me showing my technique:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
>>
>doesnt understand its olive oil from the tomato sauce....
>>
>>8372324
Was going to post this, contributes degreasing pizza to weight loss. Gotta love this guy though, but what is he trying to tell us with the book cover "The Secret in the Basement"

Ulillillia chills though, he'll hold down jobs and he's harmless even though somewhat autistic, not like that destructive evil leech Chris-Chan.
>>8372340
>thinking most pizza places would use actual olive oil
>>
You're all fucking cunts. I saw this tip on /ck/ a while back. Was having shitty oven pizza, pepperoni and what not on it so it comes out pretty greasy. Grab kitchen roll and dab it on the pizza to soak up the grease. Half my fucking cheese goes with it, basically ruined my pizza. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>8372324
the one where he degreases the greased cake pan so much that the cake gets stuck and tears still makes me get agitated with his autism just thinking about it
>>
no i eat the grease its fucking pizza its shitty junk food
greaes taste pretty good
who cares
you stupid autists
>>
Hung out with a guy who did this, we teased him badly about it...it became a thing the whole night to tease him about it. When he was taking his leave he said "call me tomorrow guys" and one of us said "YEAH RIGHT YA MARRY, WE DON'T HANG OUT WITH FAGS WHO WIPE THEIR PIZZA"

So, the next day when he called us, we ignored his call as a joke, just to be funny we'd ignore him that day to make him think we were serious.....well, that day turned into two days, and so on and so forth....to the point where we never saw that homo again
>>
I don't really care, I mean I don't eat pizza often enough that I ever encounter a shitty variety of it. I'm always the only one buying it, so I pick where it comes from and don't buy garbage like Papa John's or Little Caesar's.

I also like white pizza, so yeah, don't have this issue.
>>
>>8372299
Imaged pizza isn't oozing.

>>8372562
>"I've never seen a good pizza"
>"I saw one shit pizza place and thus I have seen them all"
>>
>>8372171
I just avoid pizza made with poor quality low moisture mozzarella, so it's never an issue.
>>
File: oh god lol.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
oh god lol.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>8372171
>not putting EVOO on your za' before you put it in the oven
fuckign troglodytes
>>
>>8372213
Looks like nobody would eat this bait, either.
>>
a Domino's Pan Pizza with pepperoni and double jalapenos is literally top tier
>>
File: Bh6cXIHCcAAHBPq.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bh6cXIHCcAAHBPq.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>8372171
> It's fucking Neil Degrease Tyson
>>
>>8372171
Do you de-foreskin your child's penis?
>>
>>8372324
I hate this fag. When the day of the rope comes degreasers will be the first to go.
>>
File: 1480117499754.jpg (211KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480117499754.jpg
211KB, 748x600px
I only do it because I hate the feeling of oily grease shit on my hands and face

I put my face under the boiling water tap to get it off
>>
File: buy my book.gif (287KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
buy my book.gif
287KB, 261x200px
>>8372521
>what is he trying to tell us with the book cover "The Secret in the Basement"
He's trying to say pic related
https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Basement-Nick-Smith-ebook/dp/B018EU57F0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481834693&sr=8-3&keywords=Nick+Smith
That's right he's written a book that's available on Amazon
>>
>>8372171
It makes the ranch stick better.
>>
>>8372171
unless you de-cheese it, the amount of grease on a pizza is alreay way higher than the amount you can digest in one sitting anyway
>>
I don't eat pizza, or cheese. cheese = obesity.
>>
>>8372171
>>8372171
Wait people do this?

Good night nurse, first I learn Mitt Romney orders his pizza WITHOUT cheese, had to google it because I didn't believe it when I heard it, thinking noone is that weird.

People actually "degrease" their pizza? What is this world coming to?

>>8372222
Why do vegans always feel it necesarry to go out of their way to inform everyone that they're vegan?
>>
>>8372297
The rest are to serve his imaginary friends. The camera that took that picture is sitting on an even taller stack of plates to make it appear as if a "friend" took it.
>>
>>8372171
If it needs it, it usually doesn't because I don't go to shitty pizza joints
>>
>>8373484
>inform everyone that they're vegan?

They're taught to do that from the course material at The Ecumenical Evangelical Vegan Seminary.
>>
>>8372222
>vegan
True Vegans are aliens who eat meat. They've traveled a long fucking way. You're a disgrace.
>>
>>8372171
no, i don't eat shit pizza that is overflowing with grease.
>>
>>8372171
If you don't want greasy fucking pizza, don't get a fuck ton of sausage or that monstrosity known as pepperoni on it......also, use a mozerella/havarti blend and don't use 5lbs of it on a god damn pizza.....jesus, amerifats
>>
>>8372222
>I'm vegan

look, fresh bait for my pizza
>>
>>8372222
Why don't you tell us about soy butter
>>
>>8372686
Agree.
>>
>>8372624
Lol
>>
>>8372686
Hes become normal now Anon.

Isnt even afraid of water anymore, and has a job at walmart.
>>
>>8372171
This guy is a faggot. He should be too young to care.

Old fat guys de-grease their pizza because they want pizza without the coronary. 'Cause that's just inconvenient.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.