[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't know what these are, I pity you and your inferior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20161214_162356-2268x3024.jpg (1MB, 2268x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_162356-2268x3024.jpg
1MB, 2268x3024px
If you don't know what these are, I pity you and your inferior Christmas traditions
>>
k
>>
Nice OP, my family always makes chocolate covered burgers too
>>
>>8370414
kill yourself
>>
Don't they sell those premade at the store?
>>
>>8370409
looks like fudge covered oreos

you know, the kind you can buy in the store
>>
>>8370431
You've been sold Christmas traditions all of your life
>>
>>8370409
a-argentina?
>>
>>8370409
Chocolate covered Ritz peanut butter crackers?
>>
>>8370436
Eh you're close enough. They're actually little peanut butter sandwiches I made out of Ritz crackers, then I dipped them in fudge. When they cool, I'm gonna pretty them up with white chocolate. Pinstripes and spirals and such. You can buy them pre-made, but they're gifts and you make those with love. Who's got more Christmas cookie ideas?
>>
>>8370446
Ding ding ding
>>
>>8370459
hell yeah nigger
>>
>>8370409
I know what they are, but they're still trailer trash cookies.
>>
incest and poverty
>>
>>8370455
do you live in a trailer or something?
>>
>>8370569
No?
>>
My church used to sell white chocolate covered pretzels around Christmas. That shit was the best.
>>
>>8370537
look at those counters. they're clearly upper-middle class white trash.
>>
>>8370606
Please keep thinking the South is the worst so you never come down here and ruin it for the rest of us
>>
OK guys, I just wanted some Christmas cookie ideas...
>>
>>8370409
Chocolate got a bit lumpy near the end, huh.
>>
>>8371273
I was running out and scraping the sandwiches on the bottom of the bowl
>>
>>8370418
No u
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.