[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought some gnocchi, 500 g . So they arent entirely fresh,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1070416.jpg (53KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1070416.jpg
53KB, 720x405px
Just bought some gnocchi, 500 g . So they arent entirely fresh,
Never did dem be4.
Same as carbonara? Tomatosauce and meatballs?
The fuck do I know!
>>
>>8367563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5R8-xfEldA&t=84s
>>
>>8367563
I find a cheese sauce and bacon goes well with them.
>>
gnocci is boring to eat imo

you dun goofed desu
>>
>>8367572
im thinking that too, no fucking seafood
maybe some parmesan.
>>
Gorgonzola and walnuts
>>
>>8367588
walnuts! thats pretty good.
>>
Sugo, mozzarella and a BIT of basil (optional). Easy and quick.
>>
gnocci? more like gno thanks
>>
File: 1476478505105.png (84KB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
1476478505105.png
84KB, 245x316px
>>8367774
>>
Try frying for about 5 mins on medium heat, pour over marinara and mix in, put in oven dish and put a few small spoons of mascarpone on too and sprinkle over grated mozzarella. Bake until cheese has melted.
>>
>>8367563
Pesto my dear friend
>>
Chicken and Gnocci soup.
>>
>>8367563
Shit I got some gnocchi too and I dont know what to do with them. I was thinking mixing them with lentils and some bean sprouts or something, into a salad. WIth like lots of lemon and stuff. Maybe red onions.
>>
Y U no make own gnocchi?!

>Cooked, mashed starchy vegetable
>Egg
>Flour
>Scoop with spoon
>Boil
>Sauteed or whatever

It's that easy, OP. It's that easy.
>>
>>8370448
Butter, onions, garlic, and cabbage, Sir.
>>
>>8370472
Please tell me what to do with them, I got the ingredients, and I want to try it. Do i just fucking sautee the garlic and onions in the butter and add the blancehd gnocchi and cabbage??

Or do I just make a fucking soup pls respond.
>>
>>8367563
Bolognesa its the best imo (but here we do the Potato gnocchi or ñoqui)
>>
>>8370466
>Egg
Not needed
>>
>>8367563
I like to sauté some onions and garlic, then crush a few tomatoes in it, then mix it with the gnocchi with cheese and a little bit of cream, then garnish with basil.
>>
>>8367563
Butter and sage is all you need, senpai. Gnocchi are very dense, you should put together a nice salad with a vinaigrette to help cut through it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.