[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanish food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: jamo4.jpg (35KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
jamo4.jpg
35KB, 450x338px
Anyone ever been to Madrid and Barcelona? I'm going next month

What are some food items I should try? restaurant suggestions?

how get an entire ham back to America?
>>
>>8366504
MAKE SURE TO VISIT ONE OF THE MANY MUSEOS DE JAMON. THE SPANISHS' INSPIRATIONAL PORK DISHES ARE SECOND TO NONE.
>>
>>8366504
Spaghetti, gyros, sushi, toppas.
>>
>>8366504
ham, youll also find ok paella there
>>
I have no doubt in my mind Spain's love of pork is the reason the reconquista happened.
>>
File: McD-McChicken (1).jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken (1).jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>>8366504
Para mí, es el McChicken, el mejor sandwich de comida rápida.
>>
>>8366609
bueno
>>
>>8366504
Head to Plaza del Sol just do a food crawl to try everything. when you find a dish that's tasty, ask some locals where to find the best (insert dish here) and go there.

Also, jamon.
>>
>>8366504
Tapas... Try a lot of different tapas

When I was in Spain, in the bodegas (wine bars) they give you a bottle of wine and glasses.. You don't need to drink the whole bottle, just pay for what you drink (1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or the bottle)
>>
>>8366604
As long as there are ibérico hams still produced the moors will never take over this land.
>>
>>8366511

This. I also liked "Mercado de San Miguel" in Madrid.
>>
In Madrid: walk around the bars where you get 1 caña and 1 tapa for like 2 euros. go from bar to bar getting hitfaced and trying different tapas.

In Barcelona: go to the Mercado de la Boquería (las ramblas) and try the food at the various stands instead of just taing photos for your instagram like a pleb
>>
Make sure to eat some cocido madrileño in Madrid.
Don't forget to eat some pà amb tomaquet (bread with tomato - that's literally what it is) and paella somewhere during your trip.
>>
>>8368099
nobody likes cocido except spaniards
half the world does bread and tomato
no paella is better than a bad paella
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.