[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I bake bread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: bred.jpg (56KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
bred.jpg
56KB, 625x469px
How the fuck do I bake bread?
>>
Stick the dough in the oven until it's done.
>>
>>8362597
how the fuck do I use yeast, what is it for I mean
>>
>>8362589
>>8362622
Google.
Retard.
>>
>>8362622

bloom it and then add it to the flour to make gluten
>>
>>8362589
Pit the dough in oven for 20 minit
>>
>>8362624
Googled retard but it didn't come up with any bread recipes
>>
>>8362627
>Australia
>>
File: Snapchat-6162957141588321658.jpg (240KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6162957141588321658.jpg
240KB, 1080x1920px
>>8362627
I laughed.
Highly recommend Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast as a starting guide. Alternatively, look up a soft flatbread recipe. Unleavened breads are ultimate easymode. If you can wait until 12, I'll type up my usual bread recipe over lunch. I bake weekly or twice weekly depending. Pic related, my sourdough.
Forgive the normiechat text, can't be arsed to crop it out atm
>>
>>8362589
WAIT, first of all.
What kind of yeast are you using?
Natural Yeast? Sourdough? The one you can buy at the mart (beer yeast)? Poolish yeast?
Every type of yeast has it's way.

And, once you have your yeast, what type of bread you wish to make?
>>
File: folds.png (271KB, 410x430px) Image search: [Google]
folds.png
271KB, 410x430px
>>8362881 here.

Here's my recipe with dry yeast, I'm not using it anymore, since I've a natural yeast of my own.

8g salt
10g of dry yeast
165g warm water
250g white flour
1 spoon of honey
2g of malted barley

The dough will be a bit hydrated but its pretty good, really flavoured and with a damn good sweety scent.

In a glass, mix the malted barley with the honey and a bit of war water, untill it's all very fluid.
In another, add a bit of water to the yeast.

Then, if you have the bread mixer or you don't, you proceed the same way.

Put the flour, the melted yeast and the barley+honey syrup in the flour and start kneading, adding, little by little the water.
You should knead for at last 13-15 minutes.
Add the salt and knead for another 10-12 minutes.
make a ball and let the douygh rest for three times the amount of time you knead.

Passed this time, start folding the dough, like pic related. put the folds down, make a ball and let the bread rest for 20-25 minutes in a nest or something.

While the bread is resting, set the oven at 220°C.
When the time has passed, put the bread in (if you want, you can score it, I reccomend a cross, it helps the bread gaining volume too) for 15 minutes, and, after these, put the oven at 180°C and cook for 30 minutes.

Ta-Da! Your first bread. Hope it helps.
>>
>>8362909
thanks anon, I will try this tomorrow morning

I still have no idea what kind of yeast I have though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.