[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy for thinking these taste way different at every location.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Am I crazy for thinking these taste way different at every location.
>>
File: 1471927046369.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1471927046369.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>shit-fil-a

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
I don't know
>>
Never had it
>>
Sometimes
>>
once in a blue moon
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>8357178
I have been eating Chick-fil-A most of my life. You are not crazy. It has a lot to do with the management and how busy the place is. Sometimes their chicken is beautifully crispy and juicy, sometimes it has a slightly damp but still delicious coating, sometimes it is a little tough. It's weird.
>>
>>8357577
underage b&
>>
>>8357178
well, considering they have the lowest barrier for getting a franchise, $10k according to their website, I would say it's entirely possible. of course it's fast food and the people spitting in your food really don't make a whole lot or stick around very long, so there's that too.
>>
>>8357205
Tongue me like a fish
>>
File: 1318562278001.jpg (10KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
1318562278001.jpg
10KB, 193x245px
Has it always been called Chick-fil-a? I always thought it was Chik-fil-a. Am I retarded?
>>
>>8358183
They must have perfect the interview process so they can afford to be so cheap or they have some insane perks to incentivize their employees.

Chick-fil-a is the only fast food restaurant I've been to in the US with service consistently as good everywhere as it is abroad.

People are always helpful and look very happy to be giving you your fried junk food.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 547x692px
>>8358661
holy shit wtf
>>
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>8358661
the chick-fil-a universe merged with the chik-fil-a one
>>
>>8358661
>>>/x/
Mandela effect
>>
>>8358661
what the fuk
must be universe shenanigans as always
>>
>>8358183
What a fucking dumb, misinformative post this is. Do you really think that anyone willing to pay $10,000 gets a restaurant? Just kill yourself the next time you want to post this badly
>>
File: 0ca.png (171KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
0ca.png
171KB, 500x518px
>>8358661
>>8358763
>>8358931
>>8358980
>>8358982
>mfw we're in a simulation and the devs made a typo and recently rolled out a patch
>>
>>8358720
The one close to me starts new hires at $10/hour. That alone is pretty good incentive knowing you would probably be making little more than $7.25 at most other chain restaurants.
>>
>>8358720
>every sunday off
>starts higher than minimum wage
As far as shit first jobs go, you could do a lot worse and you probably get in actual trouble if you're rude and throw off the corporate religious appearance.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.