[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2654.jpg (1MB, 2655x1770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
1MB, 2655x1770px
What are some good tasting dessert teas? I mean teas like "Chocolate Hazelnut"
I need to lose weight and clear out my system.

Tea general btw
>>
Delete this
>>
Delete this
>>
I find a good mug vodka always cleans out my system real nice.
>>
There's already a tea general up you fucking cunt. I hope you get banned for this but you won't because janitor is a fuccboi.
>>
>>8355788

>metaposting complaining about the moderation and asking for the op to get banned
>doesn't even sage
>>
>>8355788
Janitors can't ban.
>>
Dont know why you thinking chocolate tea is gonna help you lose weight... Just drink apple cider vinegar with the mother water bone broth and herbal tea
>>
>>8355685
>teas like "Chocolate Hazelnut"
Those are all garbage
>>
>>8355788
I wouldn't know because I don't care about the board
>>8356057
Then what's a tasty tea for people who hate tea
>>
Coffee? I don't know
>>
Vanilla chai is good
>>
It's amazing how fat people think they can stop being fat while still living a fat person lifestyle...
>>
>>8355685
Wait, what? You want to consume "dessert tea", chocolate, sweet, nutty flavor, with a side of giant chocolate cookies, as pictured, in order to "lose weight"?
I'm having a hard time grasping this.
>>
>>8356546

Yep. One of my roomates from several years ago was very fat and was constantly trying out new diets, etc. Then one day he walked into the living room and said that he had an epiphany: He pointed at his gut and said: "It's not that I'm fat here..." then moved his hand and pointed at his head: "it's that I'm fat HERE". He made an effort to change his daily habits & routine (not just food-related) and finally had success with weight loss.
>>
>>8356546
>>8356564
>>8356581
Regular teas, plain coffee, etc (no sugar or much milk or anything) are good for losing weight though

Not because of any magical effect on your body (caffeine does affect ones feeling of hunger though), but they're a zero-calorie way to have something tasty to drink. One of the ways to stop the fat lifestyle is replacing heavy-ass foods and snacks with healthy options. It was much easier for me to drop sodas and energy drinks by replacing them with tea and coffee than by just not having anything good.

OP Clipper and English tea shop make pretty good bagged teas that taste less like tea and more like spices and flavorings, try some from them.
>>
>>8357401
Green tea helps lose weight with satiety and how it alkalizes water or something. Lost 10 pounds with the help of green tea.
>>
Peppermint tea with whole milk is some good shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.