[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some weird food hacks that /ck/ uses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sWDERTHUKL.jpg (57KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
sWDERTHUKL.jpg
57KB, 539x960px
What are some weird food hacks that /ck/ uses?
>>
>>8355246
adding cocaine to morning coffee.
>>
If you pick the corn out of the feces it can be reused multiple times until it is fully digested
>>
Adding cocaine to cocaine
>>
>>8355246
Cocaine
>>
Really hate when people merge two menu items into one, and act like they added some secret ingredient.

Specifically, the "McGangBang". So what if you mash two sandwiches together? You don't hack something by physically colliding it with brute force.

Im perfectly okay with sauce changes, or minor ingredient changes.
>>
>>8355246
Cocaine and a few drops of distilled THC.
>>
>>8355246
pick the feces out of your cocaine and mash it into two sandwiches
>>
go to a mexican restaurant and order a shredded beef burrito

but instead of green chili they usually top it with, i ask for chili con queso

then you use the chips they give you before you order to dip into the cheese sauce while you eat the burrito
>>
why isn't australia completely blocked from posting on 4chan again?
>>
>>8355349
Those are stoners who do that you idiot
>>
Sprinkle cocaine on my morning donut
>>
>>8355410
Because they are, to some extent, funny.
Canadian shitposters, on the other hand, are a fucking plague.
>>
File: goose proof.jpg (164KB, 2176x1628px) Image search: [Google]
goose proof.jpg
164KB, 2176x1628px
>>8355521
A

FUCKING

LEAF
>>
>>8355521
No, they are not.
>>
>>8355521
I'm Canadian and I'm fucking hilarious. Don't paint us all with the same brush
>>
>>8355349
>You don't hack something by physically colliding it with brute force.

Well actually, colliding two atoms in fusion could be considered a hack since we can't really do it safely yet. I guess if you collided two sandwiches at like 0,5c you could call it a "food hack"
>>
>>8355521
Aussies are behind most of the shitposting and spam posts
>>
>>8355539

>Hey guy, didja hear the one about the mad hockey player eh? He told them to get the "puck" outta here hahahahahahhahahahahah
>>
File: 1475849347249.gif (13KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1475849347249.gif
13KB, 250x194px
>>8355362

I've laughed way harder than I ever should
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.