[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your favorite food your mom made for you growing up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20120820-burger-lab-onions-28.jpg (54KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
20120820-burger-lab-onions-28.jpg
54KB, 610x457px
What was your favorite food your mom made for you growing up /ck/? For me its either her Loose burgers or Meatloaf and potatoes
>>
For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8352032
>Meatloaf
How white are you OP?
>>
>>8352063
Irish/10, she put cheese on top of it too
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 555x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 555x399px
fried cube steaks in gravy
>>
>>8352032
Those sliders look dank
>>
>>8352092
She'd use american and would mix it in with the meat more, that was the closest picture I could find
>>
>>8352063
Nigger there's something wrong with you if you can't appreciate a good homecooked meatloaf.
>>
Carbonara WITH sour cream
>>
>>8352458
>Carbonara
Nice.
>with sour cream
Hmm. I want to try that.
>>
>>8352558
if you try it be sure to keep the temperature very low and stir or the cream will bunch up and it will be disgusting
>>
My Mom made great beer battered chicken tenders fried in melted shortening. They were amazing and always cooked perfectly. She also made fried dough really well. Both of those are simple to make but compared to the other stuff she made, they stand out. Her steak was always the super cheap ones cooked past well done and maybe 1/2 inch thick and a bottle of A1 to go with it. Spaghetti was a jar of sauce warmed on the stove and we would put the pasta on our plate and spoon the sauce over it. Baked chicken had no seasonings on it. Come to think of it, no meat had any seasoning at all, ever. The only sides were kraft dinner or canned green beans or corn warmed up on the stove straight from the can. Tacos were ground beef with a packet of seasoning on ortega hard shells dipped in water and baked for 3 minutes or so with pre-shredded cheddar cheese and that's it. Her lasagna was actually pretty good and it would always get finished. My favorite dish my Dad made was Pobs. You rip up white bread into little chunks, put in a saucepan with milk, brown sugar and raisins and heat slowly until it's thick and creamy and eat. Sometimes cinnamon was added.
>>
Homemade black pudding, potato cakes, and colcannon.
>>
Pulled pork, she'd always simmer the meat for like a day and a half so you knew when it was coming ahead of time and the the smell filled the whole house. It was probably shit-tier since she slways used 2 full bottles of bbq sauce, but man it tasted so good on top of white rice or better yet, on a soft bulkie roll the next day.
>>
>>8352053
works everytime
>>
>>8352032
>fishsticks and frozen spinach

my mom couldn't cook
>>
>>8352032
yeah, your moms loose burger was the best.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.