[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You must choose... but choose wisely.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: choose wisely.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
choose wisely.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Which would you rather have?

On the left, Indian chatni sandwiches. On the right: wings.
>>
Wings look better
>>
>>8350919
wings. probably way less poo involved in the cooking process
>>
>>8350919
i would never eat food prepared by someone who wipes their ass with their hands. such a health code violation, but i'm sure they have a strong anti-poo immune system.
>>
>>8350919
Is that even a question? Wings
>>
spoiler: the sandwiches were made by a black guy and the wings were made by an Indian.
>>
The Wings look mouth watering...
>>
>>8350919
If this thread hit 200 posts I'd be astonished if 2 people picked the sandwiches over the wings.
>>
>>8350919
neither. both are fucking shit
checkmate OP
>>
>>8350919
Don't know what chatni is, but I'd take the sandwiches anyway. Wings are too messy and annoying to eat
>>
>>8350919
Probably just a quarter of a sandwich. The wings look nasty desu.
>>
>>8351099
My exact thoughts. This looks like an event of some sort and there is no way I would become a filthy savage and eat messy wings in front of everyone. I'm a god damned adult.
>>
Wings, chutney is gross
>>
Neither look very good. Sandwich sounds more interesting.
>>
>>8351188
>>8351099

You Wuss.
>>
>>8350919
Definitely the sandwiches. Never been a fan of chicken wings unless theyre grilled.
>>
>>8350919
>On the left, Indian
That's all you have to say to get me to chose the right.
>>
>>8350919
What's chatni?
>>
File: hindu king.jpg (28KB, 351x287px) Image search: [Google]
hindu king.jpg
28KB, 351x287px
>>8350919
>On the left, Indian chatni sandwiches. On the right: wings.

Probably the sandwiches, though I dunno what "chati" is.
>>
>>8350919
Wings, bro. Can't go wrong usually.
>>
The wings look soggy and mushy with no crisp in any way. They probably have that skin that stretches and slowly rips as you try biting it off then feels like rubber in your mouth. Almost as if they were made in a crock pot or something.
>>
>>8350919
I like trying new things, so the sandwich.
>>
>>8351856

I'm guessing he means chutney
>>
Since chutney is ambiguous as fuck, let me clarify. This is probably cilantro chutney, which is

1 cilantro bunch
5-8 Indian or Thai green chilis
1 inch chopped ginger
salt

Add only as much water needed to blend into a spreadable paste. Spread on toast. Great for kids (though you may want to reduce the number of chilis for them)
>>
>>8350919
IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A DIFFICULT CHOICE? WINGS BY A LANDSLIDE.
>>
>>8352930
Can you really make a viable sandwich out of that?

I thought it was more of a condiment.

This would be like eating a 1000 island dressing sandwich.

Put me down for the wings, please.
>>
Neither.
>>
>>8350919
neither, my autism is screaming about the blob of what I can only assume is sauce from the wings on the top sandwich,Take you plate to the food when serving yourself from a spread like this. and the fact that some one didn't finish cutting the sandwich into quarters is really making me angry.
>>
chatni sandwich is incredibly vague, I'm going to go with the wings to be safe
>>
>eating food made by indians
just no.
when i first heard the wipe their ass with their left hand i didnt get what's the matter. i thought they mean that they still use toilet paper on their hand. but they are actually using their hand like what the fuck how fucking degenerate do you have to be to do this?
>>
>>8356290

you know that "story" is from hundreds of years ago, right? Nobody except some poor-ass beggar actually does that these days.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.