[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: the kitchen.jpg (65KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
the kitchen.jpg
65KB, 616x462px
Thoughts?
>>
>>8347437
More then half of them aren't even actually chefs or even can be considered cooks.
>>
>>8347437
Should I know these people?
>>
>>8347437
Why don't they center drain plugs in the tile in restrooms? I get they lay the drain and then the tile, but it should be simple math to work it out. It would look more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
Can I eat them?
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>8347437
is too forced/fake with pinterest meme ideas, food network is trash now

>ywn experience 90s food network for the first time ever again
>>
>>8347496
>tfw ironchef started me on the path of a weeb and not dragonball or Sailormoon
>>
Is this the /ck/ mod team?
>>
>>8347437
so diverse.
>>
>>8347496
>>8347605
This and this.

I had my wedding reception at Iron Chef Sakai's restaurant in Tokyo. It was glorious.

I torrented about 30Gbs of episodes many years ago, which i go back and watch when I want a classic Food Network fix.
>>
File: art2a.jpg (40KB, 409x310px) Image search: [Google]
art2a.jpg
40KB, 409x310px
>>8347847
damn I'm going to Japan in March, I'll try to go to his restaurant.
>>
>>8347493
I saw a shower just the other day, drain was in the front left corner, not the center. Thing is, they made the mud bed beneath the tile angled down to the center. Most worthless thing ever and horribly messed up. The water all flows to the center, then the drain was uphill to the front left corner. Every time they showered they said they had to use a shop vac and drain the water from the center because obviously it all pooled up there instead of flowing up the little hill to where the drain was.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.