[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to eat something finnish for their independance day. Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Want to eat something finnish for their independance day. Any finns on here know of any good meals i could make.
>>
File: 1280_trump_taco[1].jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280_trump_taco[1].jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Happy #itsenäisyyspäivä!

The best mämmi is made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Finns!
>>
>>8343767
honestly, there's not that many good finnish dishes. karjalan paisti (carelian roast or something like that)is most likely the best one there is and really simple. water,salt,allspice,good quality pork and beef. serve with boiled potatoes
>>
>>8343767
Mämmi with ES
>>
File: pepe smug.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe smug.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>8343838
>Karjala
>Finland
>>
While it isn't 100% Finnish, I will be eating a sasuage and pickled herring on rye crackers tonight. I will also sit in my bathroom with the shower on full heat drinking vodka.
>>
>>8343847
>I will also sit in my bathroom with the shower on full heat
I want to congratulate the inventor for this madness
>>
>>8343858
It is the only way I could think of to emulate a sauna. A finn told me to throw water in my hot oven but my kitchen opens to the rest of the house so I dont think it would be effective.
>>
>bottle of booze
there you go
>>
>>8343864
>It is the only way I could think of to emulate a sauna
It's pretty legit but fucks up your bathroom. That's why people prefer to do it in hotels.
>>
>>8343847
shower on full heat is like 40°C with 90% humidity, while an actual sauna would be 90°C with maybe 10% humidity.
>>
>>8343876
>sauna
>10% humidity
I doubt this is Finnish
>>
You could eat a weird old herring you left in the ground for two weeks

Furthermore Finnish women are slutty
>>
>>8343886
you have clearly no idea how devastating humidity is in a finnish sauna.
and you have no idea how air gets dry.
I recommend google it at your trusted search engine provider.
>>
mongolian beef
>>
>>8343908
this is so true, but at least they have huge knockers
>>
>>8343908
most of them? no, but some are. maybe find a decent woman instead of those onnela-sluts
>>
File: original.jpg (41KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
41KB, 600x501px
Fries and chickensauce
>>
>>8343767
Energy drink.
>>
>>8343767
wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_cuisine
basically go by what wiki says, pick what sounds good to you, look up a recipe and cook it to your liking

lots of it is pretty similar to siberian (*northern* russian) cuisine - and thats no wonder - loads of berries, mushrooms, fish made into simple dishes. and of course karelia is the "country" between russia and suomi.

and oh, try to get your hands on some sahti, if you can. it's not for everyones taste, but I love it.
>>
>>8343767
>meals
Try vodka and a sauna
>>
File: DrunkenFinlandball1_0.jpg (561KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkenFinlandball1_0.jpg
561KB, 1024x699px
>>8346552
Just vodka is enough.
>>
>>8346022

With the right lighting and whatnot, this dish would look appetizing. Unfortunately, your picture is quite the opposite
>>
File: sapuskaa.jpg (615KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sapuskaa.jpg
615KB, 800x600px
Ollos hyvä
>>
>>8343845
Lots of old Karelia is still in Finland and most of Karelians moved here after the war. The area that was left to Russia is not Karelian anymore. It's Russia with Russians living there.
>>
pea soup and pancakes
>>
>>8343908
How do i get women if i go to Finland
>>
>>8346755
just be yourself XD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.