[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my Bolognese Pasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6151.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6151.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Rate my Bolognese Pasta
>>
>>8342740
For me, I'd prefer a McChicken.
>>
>>8342740
would eat

>>8342742
this meme is out of control
>>
>>8342740
Looks pretty good
I also have plates exactly that colour
IKEA?
>>
>>8342746
better than the anchovy pizza or go za memes
>>
>>8342746
just report it
>>8342767
just no
>>
>>8342740
Looks good but the portion is too small
>>
>>8342740
5/10
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-Face-02.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Face-02.png
6KB, 390x470px
Neatly organized vomit
>>
>>8342740
It looks like the carrots chunks are too large. The vegetables should be wuite small and virtually blend with the size of the ground meat. Sounds trivial, but it's important.

5/10.
>>
>>8342740
that looks like "deconstructed" cookling, when instead of properly mixing your ingredients you just put the stuff in separately so you can 'taste it better'
it doesnt work in bolognese
you need to finely chop the veggies and slowly cook it all together with the sauce and ragu meat. a good bolognese ragu will be cooking for at least an hour.
try again, i rate it dogfood/10
>>
>>8342783
That was just plain rude. It looks like a normal Bolognese.
>>
>>8342740
do you really need all that onion by the way ? ew
>>
>>8342740
Would eat.
>>
>>8342740
>Huge cheese
>Huge pasta
>Huge mince
>tiny fucking bowl
>>
>>8342740
It doesn't look bad, but that cheese, what is it?
>>8344633
You gotta saute the onion and garlic first, something like start with the onion 5 minute satue and then 1 minute or so with the garlic, I do this every time and it usually comes out just right. I agree though, you gotta cook it all together for the most part.
>>
File: Longcatiwojima.jpg (42KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
Longcatiwojima.jpg
42KB, 600x489px
>>8344660
yeah forgot about it, it just comes natural to me whenmaking sauces that i just skipped writing about it.
ever tried neapolitan ragu ? that's the real ragu king. One day of cooking. Tastes like heaven made ragu.
>>
>>8344675
My grandmother made something like that, tomato sauce and cuts of veal cubed I think, or maybe it was beef, can't remember has been a while. She simmered it for hours, never tried to make it myself. I just remember she'd scorch the onions and maybe garlic in olive oil, was kinda heavy on the stomach, but yea, had a crazy flavor of richness, the meat, sauce and onion, maybe garlic.
>>
>>8342740

Not bolognese/10

You made a chunky tomato sauce (or just opened the jar). A bolognese is thicker and usually has a darker color to it due to the long cooking process. And save the mozzarella for baked pasta dishes,parmigiano-reggiano or GTFO.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.