[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone who doesn't like rice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6317.jpg (484KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6317.jpg
484KB, 2048x2048px
Is there anyone who doesn't like rice?
>>
I hear the Asians hate the stuff.
>>
no not liking white rice is a sin against god and humanity
>>
>>8341098
>>8341095
Yeah I'm Asian and I dont like rice. But I dont hate it. But maybe other Asians do?
>>
My sister.

Also my grandpa. He only eats potatoes.
>>
>>8341095
empty calories
>>
I don't eat gook food out of principle.
>>
>>8341095

I'm fine with rice but it's amusing seeing failed weeaboos posting about how they could eat nothing but rice their entire lives.
>>
I don't like rice by itself.

I can enjoy bread by itself or potatoes or beans but not rice.
>>
>>8341098
Fuck you. Rice is the staple food of all Asians so get fucked. And yes I am butthurt by your comment, please drink bleach to appease me
>>
>>8341313
Rice is delicious, add it with fries and cooked patties and it will be goddamn delicious, also put some ketchup or soy sauce to stir up the taste, it is always good with meats whether stewed, cooked, fried or steamed
>>
How do you guys cook your rice?
>>
>>8341313

there are 137 things you can add to rice as a piece of shit white guy that makes it great. Try curry powder, ginger, tumeric and soy sauce with a sprinkle of garlic for your retarded ass.
>>
>>8341887

Making Rice

2 Cups of Basmati Rice (Costco has great bulk rice)
3 Cups of water
salt in water if you want

Rinse rice in cold water in strainer/sieve for 1 minute or until the water runs clear. Boil 3 cups of water and place rice in pot. High heat until it boils reduce to gentle simmer (low heat) and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes and turn off the element. Let it rest for 15 on the element. Don’t lift the lid. Fluff rice and place in a container for overnight storage in the fridge. All fried rice requires day old rice at least.
>>
>>8341905
How does the long rest period not overcook it?
>>
Brown Rice > White Rice
>>
>>8341095
My girlfriend.

It's a little bit awkward since I use it as a base. Like, a lot.

>no asian food
>no indian food
>common base for mexican
>occasional showing in casseroles

It's a rough one.
>>
>>8341913

less water in the original recipe lets it steam through. They use way too much water to begin with in most recipes. Have a look.
>>
>>8341918
Tell your girlfriend to grow the fuck up or dump her. Life is too short to have your diet constricted by a picky eater
>>
>>8341913

Have you made sushi rice? it's 1 to 1.3 and you fan it and dress it with rice vinegar.
>>
I like bbq with with rice it is good
>>
>>8341918
You can't hate rice. It's too inoffensive. Even if she insists she hates plain white rice cooked right there are plenty other types. Have her try them all and if that doesn't work she'll just have to learn to like it. What about things like risotto?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.