[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bone??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: wingsbones.jpg (98KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
wingsbones.jpg
98KB, 1000x667px
Bone??
>>
>>8339998
FOR LE UUUU XD!
>>
Nobody cared who I was until I coated myself in hotsauce.
>>
>>8339998
That's a big meal
>>
The thought of you taking a photo of this with your greasy-ass fingers smearing all over your phone triggers me.
>>
>>8339998
>not eating the best part of the wing

Disgusting
>>
>>8340016
For you
>>
the janitor here is a worthless sack of shit
>>
>Too pussy to eat the cartilage
>Doesn't pull apart his flats

You probably don't even save the bones to make stock, you fucking amateur.
>>
>>8339998
Why are americans such pussies, the cartilage is literally the best part of the wing/leg
>>
>>8339998
I've been eating the shit out of pizza hut buffalo wings lately.

When the fuck did pizza hut learn how to do wings?
>>
>>8340156
The actual wings or the "boneless" tendies?

I tried the spicy garlic tendies about a week or two ago, mostly because I was afraid they couldn't handle making a decent wing. It was fucking delicious, much better than the pizza for sure.
>>
WAKE UP! IT"S THE FIRST OF THE MONTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w
>>
File: white.jpg (69KB, 628x609px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
69KB, 628x609px
Should have ordered tendies white boy
>>
>>8340170
Bone in with the hottest buffalo sauce.
>>
>>8340218
I'll have to try that next time then.
>>
>not breaking the bones and sucking out the marrow

plebs
>>
If you're not getting your wings suicidal, you might as well shove them up your ass
>>
>>8340045
A greed....
>>
what if you made chicken stock with bones from wings
>>
>>8340334

you can certainly do that. but if the wings were strongly sauced/seasoned then the stock might pick up flavors that would limit its use.

I often save bones from BBQ or "beer can" chicken, which I then use to make chicken tortilla soup. The BBQ flavor goes great with that soup. But I wouldn't use that stock to make a sauce for sauteed chicken with herbs, for example. That would call for a more standard chicken stock without the BBQ flavor.
>>
i like chewing on the ends
>>
>>8340182
groovy baby
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.